What do you think about this story?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How is the story so far?

• Good!
    • Great!
    • Excellent! I cannot wait for more!
    • Bad.
    • Terrible.

Hello guys. I bring you today a prologue of a story that is in my head now. Please, tell me what you think about it. And, to Evas' fans, I'll keep it up later. I'll be into this one for while, okay?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time it appears in a chapter:

Red- Important People

Green- Spells or Magic

Violet- The names of Places

Gold- Important things, groups or objects

Book’s name : Did not decide yet

Prologue *

A baby was born. But it wasn’t an ordinary baby. It was a special one. This baby was able to do things that normal people wouldn’t ever think, even in their worst nightmares. However, he was not the only person in this Earth to have powers. There was an entire country, in which only magical people were able to enter, or to even see it.

Two months after he was born, a war began in the Magical Country. His father and mother lived in that country, but, with the war, they were forced to move, unless they wanted to get killed or lose their son. Then, in order to guarantee a future to their son, they fled from the country.

The Magical Country was divided into three different groups of people. The first, the Optulis, a group made by these who began the war, and desired to take over the polity, and control everything. They would surely create a new system, filled with new rules, that would probably only kill or take prisoner any who would be courageous enough to say something against them. This group was ruled by two people: Anbetriz Tickle, and her husband, Virtel Fincler.

In the other side, there was the Blituos, the group who wanted to keep the polity as it was. Their only purpose was to annihilate the Optulis, and maintain everything as it was before the war. However, there were some traitors in this group. These traitors reported the group’s plans and future acts to the enemy. They were ruled by members of the same family, the two men, August Yilit and Phelity Yilit, and one woman, Michelly Yilit.

The last, but not less important group, had a normal name; the Runners. This name was gave to them by the Optulis. The name is completely according to how they act - they flee every time they sense danger. It is the most disorganized group, and it does not have a ruler. But, many says that there’s one old man called Rebbius Blyot that guides then to somewhere safe, even though he never proclaimed himself as the ruler of this group.

The baby and his parents headed to a city called Amazonas. There, they began to live quietly, without magic. For weeks everything was fine. But, suddenly, Julie, the baby’s mother, heard an explosion. She was in the second floor, taking care of the baby. As quickly as she could, she headed to the first floor right away. As soon as she went downstairs, her eyes presented a horrifying scene; her husband had been killed and was knocked out in the floor, and the first floor of the house, everything was destroyed.

“No... It can’t be.. My beloved.. I... need you..”, she said with tears on her eyes. What Julie did not know was that, this attack was carefully planned by her enemy; the Queen of the Optulis, Anbetriz. The invaders weren’t after her nor her husband. They wanted to kill the baby. But, Kyle, the baby’s father, used a magic that makes everything explode, and so he sacrificed himself for his beloved family. To make sure her husband’s sacrifice had not been in vain, she decided to leave her old house with her son. Frightened and sad, she decided to be a traveller, and to not have a home anymore.

However, unfortunately, her rival, Anbetriz, was seeing her moves, and again, she planned a new attack, but this one could not have chances of failure. And so, in the first day of Summer, Anbetriz herself attacked Julie.

“My beloved friend.. I’m here to bring an end to your pathetic life.. And your baby.. How ugly and disgusting he is.. I will kill you both.. Any last words, sweetheart?”, she said with a smile, which showed her dirty teeth.

“I will fight. You crazy monster!”, Julie said with courage and rage at the same time. However, since Julie did not have a home or food, she was very weak at that point. Alone, she wouldn’t stand a chance against the insane Anbetriz.

“Ahh, my dear.. With your current situation, I’m afraid you’ll die in seconds.. I have a better idea.. I’ll erase your memory...Hahaha.. That way, you’ll be a pathetic imbecile wandering around this meaningless city. Memory Eraser”, she said.

Unfortunately, she was right. Julie couldn’t even run or dodge the magic, and so she began to completely lose her memories. Before forgetting everything, however, Julie opened a portal and threw the baby in there.

“What? You dared to hide the baby from me? You will PAY!”, Anbetriz said. When she was about to use a magic that completely drains the life from another living thing, she noticed that Julie had already lost her memories. She wasn’t a threat anymore. And, at Anbetriz’s point of view, it was better to leave the woman suffering rather than just sent her to the afterlife. “Ohh.. I’ll leave you here, my little friend. Be a good idiot now, will you?”, she said before leaving through a magical portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I tried to explain the scenario and everything around as much as I could.. How is it?

Between the chapters, I'll be writing the story of one character. This time, it will be Julie's story.

* Julie *

Julie was born in 1976, in the Magical Country, and was created by her mother. Her father died of an illness when she was four years old. At school, she was one of the most intelligent students from her classroom. However, thanks to that intelligence, many were jealous of her. She only had three friends in school, but that did not stop her from continuing to be one of the smartest people in her school.

She also used to spend more time in the computer, watching TV, or playing video games. She is usually calm and quiet, but when she gets angry, she cannot tell who is friend and who is foe. However, from inside, she always felt bad for being left behind in school. Before having her son, she worked in the polity, as one of the most important secretaries.

She met her beloved Kyle when she moved from the Junior School to the High School, when she was sixteen years old. They fell in love almost immediately, but just married in 1996. Besides from being so smart, she is beautiful, but the jealously of the other girls made she feels ugly and unattractive.

Julie never had a rich life. She always had to do something to get what she wanted. Her mother was a housemaid, so she was often left alone in home. When that happened, she spent her time studying more spells and magics, what made she be able to memorize countless magic spells.

After the beginning of the war, she and her husband left the country in hope to find somewhere safe to create their son. She studied in the same school as Anbetriz, and this one was the girl who hated her the most.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ See Julie here: http://evastifah.dev...Julie-245694424

Chapter 1 coming soon!

Thanks for the comments guys. I didn't have time to write Chapter 1 today, so I wrote Kyle's life

* Kyle * 1974-1997

Kyle was born in 1974, out of the Magical Country. It was in England. His mother was a magical person, but his father was not of the same kind. They both knew that there was 50% of he being born magical or common, but no matter what happened they would love him the same way. However, destiny decided to give powers to him. His mother loved it, but his father wasn’t very content with that.

So, he forced Kyle to do hard jobs, and if he used magic to make them easy, he would punish his son. Since his mother worked, and his father not, he was left alone with his father for almost ⅔ of a day. He decided not to tell his mother about the “punishments”, because he knew his father would be able to do anything cruel with him, or worst, with his beloved mother.

He came from a rich family, and so he studied in one of the best schools in the Magical World. He had to return right away to England after his magical classes ended. If he did not, his father would punish him more brutally than ever. In school, he was very popular, but his father forbade him from hanging out when he was fifteen. He abandoned his father when he was twelve years old, and his mother died one year before that. The causes never have been discovered, and Kyle suspects his father has something to do with that. When he was eighteen, he met the love of his life; it was Julie. They only married in 1996, and soon after had their first son.

Unfortunately, a war began in the Magical Country and so Julie and Kyle fled to somewhere safe. In their new quiet life, they began to stop using magic. However, soon destiny put an end to their happiness. A surprise attack occurred, and Kyle gave his life for his beloved wife and son. Before dying, he said “Take care, my belov--”, even though Julie was in the second floor during the attack.

Chapter 1 : Still just a baby

In a calm and empty street located in the Magical Country, a purple box arrived from the sky. Strangely, it fell on the ground as it came. Some minutes later, the baby who was inside began to cry, and so a person found the baby. However, it was not a normal person, it was Phelity Yilit.

From the three rulers of the Blituos, he was the one who did not care about how many years the war would take. He was the younger one as well, with only thirty years of age. For that reason, he decided to create the baby, at least until he was ready to destroy his enemies for good.

He also decided not to talk about the baby to anyone, so he abandoned the Sacred Palace, where he resided since he was a baby with his brother and sister.

The only person he told about the baby was his Bodyguard, Lyon Mulli, who agreed on keeping the baby a secret. However, if her intentions were the same as Phelity’s, nobody could tell. And so, in the end of the year of 1997, they both went to live in the normal World. They decided to live in Rio de Janeiro.

Meanwhile, the war kept going on, and two of the thirty-five states of the Magical Country were destroyed in two battles called : "Battle of Yizuoni and War of Plitres.”

In the first one, the Blituos were scattered by Optulis. It was said that while 5,000 soldiers without a leader from the Blituos appeared to fight, 12,000 trained soldiers with a Leader, named Togiro Fúma, managed to annihilate almost the entire enemy army.

In the second one, the Optulis decided to put an end to the Runners. However, it was not so easy as they had imagined. Rebbius Blyot called many famous mercenaries from another states, and so he managed to flee from the battle with his people, while the mercenaries would be holding the enemy at bay.

With time,Anbetriz and Virtel began to fight for power between the two of them. Each of them desired to have 100% of control over the Optulis. For more than five years, the two of them had discussions. Finally, the Blituos managed to recover from their last battle.

Togiro asked Anbetriz if he could sent troops to make another attack in one of the Blituos’ states; Jushinton. “Of course. We must end them at once”, Anbetriz said with an ironic tone. However, the conflict between her and her husband became more evident with time. Virtel ordered Togiro to disobey Anbetriz’s orders and not attack the Blituos now.

While the conflict between the couple was happening, the Blituos were planning a strategy to make a surprise attack on the Optulis. However, they were still outnumbered, and their strategist, named Zinto Lian, decided to wait for a great opportunity; when Anbetriz and Virtel had a fight, and their Kingdom became divided.

Phelity and his bodyguard were raising the baby, and they decided to name him Victor Yilit. In any case, they would pretend Victor was their son. The boy entered in a normal school, and his powers gave him a vast number of fans, but also many people who called him “strange” or even “abnormal”. Their calm life was interrupted when Michelly Yilit discovered where her younger brother was living.

Victor’s mother was still without her memory back, having a disgraceful life in Amazonas. But just then, in the day Michelly went to make a surprise visit to her brother, August Yilit found Julie, and fell in love with her. He decided to bring her to his Kingdom. He was not sure if this woman was magical or not, but nonetheless, he saw something special on her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen now? Will Michelly find out her brother’s secret? Will Julie recover her memories? Will August manage to marry her, and make her Queen? Find all the answer in the following chapters!

It seems like it has a Harry Potter atmosphere to it. it has a great storyline so far and great characters. You explained everything perfectly and I am waiting to read more. Why don't you take some of the ideas for this story and put into Evas' story? just a question...anyways, it will make Evas' story even more interesting read if something like this happened in that story as well. I'll be sure to read this story and the other one. As for the title....have you considered 'the life of Victor Yilit' or 'the Wars of the Magical country' as the possible titles of this story?

Thanks for the comments, guys! :)

Chapter 2 - In the end, the truth always appears

It was in the morning, when the doorbell rang. Phelity Yilit and his bodyguard were preparing a breakfast for themselves, while August was in the school. It should be 9:30 a.m. They should go get August in one hour. But just then, someone had come to visit them. Without option, Phelity opened the door, and much to his surprise, who had come was his sister, Michelly Yilit. However, how she had found their address was still a mystery.

“It has been a long time, my brother. Six months, right?”, she said with a strange voice, which appeared to be suspicious of something. “Oh, that time already? I thought it was just two or three.”, he replied, pretending he did not know anything. Unfortunately, she wasn’t a fool, and decided to make some questions to him.

“So, how is your life going? You left home so quickly.. You almost forgot to say goodbye to me.”, she asked. “Oh..that? I just wanted to take a break from the war.. You know me, don’t you? I’m pretty lazy..”, he replied. But, he made it clear that he was lying, at least that was what Michelly thought. “How are you? Don’t you need anything? And your bodyguard, is she alright?, she asked. “Oh..We’re-- the thr--- two of us-- we’re fine, no need to worry.”, he replied.

Then, before she could ask another one of the countless questions she had in mind, Lyon appeared, informing that the breakfast was finished. “Phelity, come, let us eat.”, she said, not knowing that Michelly was there. But then, when he did not reply, she went to the living room and saw Michelly. “Oh, your highness, it is really an honor to have you in our humble house.”, she said. “Me? I’m just his sister, no need for formality. Well, I’m a little hungry, and it will take me time to return to the palace, can I eat with you two?”, she asked, using again, an ironic tone.

“Of course, you can, sister. But I will have to go out in a few minutes, so I’m afraid we’ll have to be quick.”, he said, trying to make his sister give up on having breakfast with them. “Oh, true? I’d like to go with you, then.. I’m sure you don’t have anything to hide from me, right?, she answered. “Me? Of course not. But I’d like to go alone.. you must be tired from the trip, why don’t you rest for a while?”, he asked. “Oh, no.. I really want to go with you.. I wish to have a small conversation with you, and then I’ll go back to the Palace, I promise.”, she replied. “Thinking better.. I guess I won’t have breakfast.. Let us have our conversation now.. And after it is finished, I will go to do my business.”, he replied. “Oh, if you prefer this, then let’s go.. Bye-bye, Lyon.”, she said.

Then, they went to bar, to have the “conversation”. “Brother, I’m not dumb.. You’re hiding something, aren’t you?, she asked. “Hiding? I don’t know what you could possibly be talking about.. And you sis, what made you come here in all of a sudden?, he asked. “Me? Oh-- well -- nothing, just wanted to check how my little brother was doing.. That isn’t a crime, is it?”, she replied. “No, but you could have warned me. Is that all? Because if is, I will have to go. And-- before I forgot-- warn me next time, or I won’t open the door for you, Okay?”, he said, before leaving the bar and walking fast to get August.

“You think you can escape me so easily? Haha! That’s what you think! I’ll find out what you are hiding now!”, she thought to herself. Then, she began to chase her brother until he arrived in August’s school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen? Find out in the chapter 2 part 2!