Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cellar Door

KHDays Mission Mode Characters.

Discuss them.

Who's your favorite to use?

Is the one you use most your favorite character or do you not end up using your favorite character?

Why would someone use Donald?

Have you unlocked all of them?

What do you think of their stats?

etc.

I personally find myself using Luxord [<3] or Goofy. Goofy's gliding is the shiz. xD

I havent unlocked all of them, but i am saving for zero gear... I've heard several people say dual wield roxas sucks but hey, its not about the power, its about impressing my friends.

Lol jk. Or am i. ? OO;

/shot o.o

IM new :O but im a big fan any ways..

my favorite to use is axel because roxas is in the whole game even though he is my favorite charecter he gets boring but axel is fun

i dont know why som,eone would use donald i hate how he moves O_o

yes i unlocked all of um

hm....1 thing donald sucks and luxord sucks thats all :O

Can someone tell me ALL the unlock-able characters? I only have Xion, Riku, and Donald. I'm just wondering if there's any really good ones:]

My fave to use--and I'm really surprised about this--is Marluxia. I must be the dude's smallest fan but his scythe rocks! U can just hit every heartless in a 4-foot radius! lol xD

My favorite to use is Lexeaus, though I find myself mostly alternating between Riku, Xion, and Roxas.

The second half of the first sentence answers the second question.

Donald sucks, lol. xD Considering the magic is so uncoordinated in this game...Donald is just not one to use. x.x

I have to unlock Sora and Mickey....which requires me actually beating the game 100% xD -stuck on day 301-

I don't really pay attention to their stat bars...except for the health one. x.x I like not dying within 3 or 4 hits. xD So Zexy is typically out of the question when I'm going solo.

hmm...i like using roxas, xion, axel, saix, and riku. they're just easy to work with.

i absolutely loathe using donald, cuz he just can't fight...:s

i've also found that zexion, larxene, and vexen are hard to work with. (for me at least)

btw donald, goofy, riku, xion, sora and mickey are all the unlockable characters.

hm....1 thing donald sucks and luxord sucks thats all :O

Luxord sucks? Orly? Why doth thou speaketh these words?

@ksuhiii

Give Roxas zero gear and three ability units and you get dual wield roxas (its not worth it though really xD; though it is fun watching him fight, its just not that great in power and stuffff.)

king mickey and sora include beating the game. i forget exactly how to get both of them, so just go beat proud 100 percent and im sure youll get them! 8D

/shotshot

Goofy comes with one of the rank ups.

I play a meaaan goofy, though everyone i know hates him, lolol.

gmo i love long range/aoe attacks... xD thats why i adore luxord. <3

@kairi

how the hell do you even get the short cut magic thing to work? o.o; it would make it easier on me if i didnt have to xxxxx so much to use the bloody magic. .__.

Lexaeus was the first i used. He pwns. xD

@code

Zexion was impossible for me x__x;; larxene was okaay, and i havent tried vexen.

i have yet to try saix/axel/riku, but xion and roxas are easiest for me to use too, i just find more fun in lux/goofy. owo

@roxas 13

Really? I thought dual wield roxas kinda failed at life... but it is very cool looking, and impressing other people irl that dont know how to get dual wield rox can be worth it.

/shotdead.

xD

Everyone keeps saying riku's limit is awesome, but im too lame to bother myself into seeing it. /fail

Can someone tell me ALL the unlock-able characters? I only have Xion, Riku, and Donald. I'm just wondering if there's any really good ones:]

My fave to use--and I'm really surprised about this--is Marluxia. I must be the dude's smallest fan but his scythe rocks! U can just hit every heartless in a 4-foot radius! lol xD

The unlockable characters are:Xion, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Sora, and Dual-Wield Roxas.

To unlock Goofy, you need to progress more in Story Mode.

To unlock Mickey, you need to complete Story Mode. Then, you need to complete all missions in Story Mode. The, you can purchase an item called ''Return of the King'', then you unlock Mickey.

To unlock Sora, you have to complete Story Mode. The, you need to FULLY complete all missions in Story Mode. This is VERY DIFFICULT, and I have not even done this yet. After you do this, you can purchase an item called ''Sora's Awakening'' in the Moogle Shop. Then, you can unlock Sora.

To unlock Dual-Wielding Roxas, complete Story Mode. Then in Mission Mode, select normal Roxas and equip the Zero Gear and three abilty units. Then you can play as DW Roxas.

As for my favorite charcters in Mission Mode, I have several.

Larxene is fast, awesome, and she is my favorite Orginazation memeber. :)

Other favorite characters are Mickey, Riku, Xion, Marluxia, and Donald.

Other characters I like using are Xemnas, Goofy, Lexaeus, and Axel.

Charcters I DO NOT LIKE USING ARE:Demyx [dang, he is weak], Luxord [his card attacks SUCK.], Xigbar [his shooting attacks do not affect enemies], and sadly Zexion [i actually like the character, but his book attacks are almost weak.] I want to give Zexion a second chance though.]

The other characters I will give my opinion after I play them more.

I have not yet unlocked Sora, and Dual Weild Roxas. I will give my opinion about them when I unlock them.

As for why I like Donald, is because I always wanted to play as Donald. His staff attacks are not too bad, but his magic attacks are AWESOME. But, I usually get my but kicked playing as him on the harder missions. :D

I started with Zexion and Axel but they just aren't fast enough even with haste so I switched to Riku he's easy on the controls and fast I'm not a magic person I prefer hack and slash to anything so Keyblade of doom Hells yes Riku wins hands down.

Mickey Mouse FTW!!! Well Mickey Mouse with Kingdom Key D FTW. The Star Seeker is ok. I use Mickey for heartless collecting missions and Riku for Boss battles since his aerial combo is amazinig. I use Zero Gear on these guys. I also use Xemnas once and he's ok. Donald is a fail because you need to have magic panels galore and I don't have the munny (haha munny) or patience to get alot of mega-ethers or whatnot. Goofy is ok and his fly is a swim which is hilarious.

I like Roxas, Xion, Sora, Mickey, Riku, and Larxene. Sometimes i use Xemnas,Axel, and DW Roxas. Normal Roxas Xion and Sora are just plain powerful and have good balance. Mickey and Riku are good but not as balanced. Larxene isnt that powerful but is fast.

Oh and to all of you who dont have Sora get him its worth it.

I like Roxas, Xion, Sora, Mickey, Riku, and Larxene. Sometimes i use Xemnas,Axel, and DW Roxas. Normal Roxas Xion and Sora are just plain powerful and have good balance. Mickey and Riku are good but not as balanced. Larxene isnt that powerful but is fast.

Oh and to all of you who dont have Sora get him its worth it.

What do you need to unlock sora?

You beat all missions 100%. It took hours from my life getting him. Like one Week to beat the freaking Dustflier. But it was worth it. I was going for 100% completion but i couldnt find all the chests and badges so i started a new game on proud mode.

Who's your favorite to use?: Riku, Larxene, and Xemnas.

Is the one you use most your favorite character or do you not end up using your favorite character?: She's only playable in BBS (Aqua), so...

Why would someone use Donald?: He's actually pretty good. I've been able to beat entire boss battles with him, IIRC.

Have you unlocked all of them? Nope, still don't have Goofy, King Mickey, or Sora.

What do you think of their stats?: Don't care..

I'm disappointed Kairi wasn't unlockable. She does have a keyblade..

If FF characters other than Moogle were in here, we could have possibly seen Cloud or Leon unlockable, which would have been cool.

As for limit breaks... Xemnas' one KICKS ASS.

When I first saw it, I was shocked at how awesome it was.

Makes any of the other ones look pathetic.

My favorite people are Riku, Axel, and Luxord

Riku was my favorite character in KH1, Axel just is freakin' awesome, I love his limit, and Luxord is just fun to play as.

Donald sucks

I still need Sora and the King. How do you get the king?

Stats? Who looks at the stats?