Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

What did you do today?

Woke up at 7:30, went to school at 8, stomach was hurting and decided to skip a class, went home fell asleep, woke up at 11, went to my 12:00 speech class, did some research for my speech, went home, went to a job interview at 4 pm, got the job, congratulated myself, now at my boyfriend's house on the computer, hungry, about to go hang out with a friend.

So... much... homework. D:

Had to redo a 100 question packet for my science teacher, because he lost it the first time I did it. ._.

Just nag until he gives you a B. It worked for me back in high school

i went to school, there was a gas leak and a water balloon fight (which i started) then i went home and went on the macstore and got on kh13 which seems a bit slow but I'm fine with it and there was this guy that was singing to justing bieber, which scared me.

Well I went to school, got 4 more miis from streetpass YAY, walked home :c, Facebook, KH13, Roleplay facebook, and make many many many hate threads in the random section c:

We were planning on driving up to our cousins for Thanksgiving, but now, last minute, my aunt has the flu and we can't. Now we're scrambling to find a turkey. Everyone's screwed, since I bet I'll be the one stuck cooking it. xDlexican'tcook