Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

What did you do today?

I think we need more activity in this section! So, maybe a sticky will help. Also, feel free to make threads about any personal advice, things going on in your life, or anything you can think of in this section. :D

But yeah this is a kind of standard topic so I think I'll sticky it. What did you do today?

Myself? I woke up late, and so, couldn't get to the computer store before closing time (my computer is broken, need some parts to fix it), so I decided to just relax for the day.. played some Pokemon Black. :) How about you?

Hmm, well, i woke up at 9:00 AM this morning and started playing some Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time 3D. While listening to some good old Sonic music (I was listening to Dreams of Absolution).

i woke up at 10:00 AM and started playing Far Cry 2, trying to get a dreamcast emulator to work (FAILED) and then my pal Sora/Roxas called me and we went swiming and then we went back home to me i have done random stuff on my laptop since then ... and he was playng BBS xP

OH! and i finaly got my old NES to work (yay me xD)

I had my friend over, and forgot to tell my mom. So I thought she'd be gone by the time my parents got home. Her guardian was late though, so my parents got home while she was still there. It was awkward while she was still there, but her guardian came to pick her up soon. My mom got really mad though that I didn't tell her about my friend visiting. Yeaaah, never doing that again.

Hm, I woke up, I played some Killzone 2, I then had lunch, then I texted my awesome girlfriend, then chatted with her over history, then I RP'd here for a while, and right now I'm playing some dissidia duodecim. and that's pretty much my day, it's summer after all :) when ff6 finally arrives on NA psn I'll be playing that for a while.

This morning I had to watch my baby nephew. I package I ordered came today. I got Astro Boy on BluRay for my nephew and I got a book on the history of Chicago for me. Started reading it today. It's pretty interesting so far. Didn't know Chicago is short for Chicagoua which means "wild onion" or "skunkweed" >.<

woke up had waffles with an abnormal amount of syrup on them without a banana, then looked online for new running shoes then went running with my sister. When I go back I stretched and had lunch which was a quesadilla and I had a spinach eating contest with my sister, we both quit on an agreement of neutrality. Then I iced my legs while watching one of my moms FBI shows with my sister for the lack of anything better to do at that time. I was going to go golfing, but decided not to so I practiced chipping down the hallway a bit and now here I am. Also during random intervals throughout the day I would check recoded for new balloons and then do the scratch cards. I still have to do my sit ups because lunch was ready before I had time to, but I'll most likely end up doing them right before I was planning on going to bed, but then stay up a bit later and do something kh related.

Woke up, updates the PS3 at my dad's house and played some LBP2 online (I never play online), came home, laundry (all that jazz), played some Alice. RPed on and off during the day...

Wednesday's my day off. I have nothing to do! :D

Woke up pretty early for once (7 am), had strawberries for breakfast, played .flow for a bit (almost finished~ so happy <3), cleaned my room, watched YT videos, and now I'm on KH13. .w.

Fredfredbug4's average summer day.

Wake up whenever

Go on interwebs

go on xbox live

go back on interwebs

if bored, troll

go back on xbox

play consoles

go back on xbox

go back on internets

netflix

go to bed

Woke up went to my meeting cleaned the goats pin, Watched rodrick rules, and drove my golf cart around with my ipod connected to it's speakers jaming out xD