Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I recently acquired RPG Maker 2003 for PC and am adapting one of my stories to an rpg. But I only got it yesterday and want to wait for my skill to grow before I commit myself to it. So I randomly thought I need to practice, why not use KH13? So I will make a side story to it using your own characters! So the story (so far) isn't very plotted out. I usually focus on characters at first so I don't have very much story plotted. Your characters will control how it goes too by how you make them. Mostly takes place in country of Lucrecia. The story will start out in the town of Trent where two best friends Aleric and Violet are trying to determine their future. Aleric wants to go out and explore Lucrecia while Violet is afraid of what's unfamiliar out there. But their lives change forever when a mysterious boy comes to town and tries to find some help in the form of mercenaries and is eventually sought after by Lucrecian soldiers. The soldiers give the people of Trent three days to get him out of town before they raid the town. Not wanting to be persecuted the people attempt to expel him but Aleric saves him and takes him in. Aleric learns that the boy's name is Sage and he is aiming to release the grip that the Monarchy has over the Queendom. (Yes QueendomXD)

Lucrecia is ruled by a Queen who is consulted by a Court, Military Generals, and most importantly a special Knight who is in charge of protecting her and being her pillar of faith. He also manages a secret police that attempts to take out any opposition to the Queen's Rule.

The Queen has three children, two 17 year old twin boys Raine and ________ (someone can be the twin.) Her third child is young princess Rose who is 12. They don't know who their father is because he left and the Queen won't tell.

Now you guys can have your characters as whoever, a soldier, mage, warrior, etc. Make it as good as possible because I'm only going to make the top 15 main characters. I will eventually post a list of who is a main character along with their sprite (look, in-game image, etc.) But I would appreciate it if an artist would draw a head shot and/or full body picture when details are given.

Name:

Sex:

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there):

Class (If available):

Appearance (description or pic):

Weapon(s):

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent:

Bio:

Personality:

Any Special Abilities?

Name: Dexer Xemrok

Sex: Male

Species (Anything goes just use common sense): Human

Class (If available): Soldier

Appearance (description or pic): thats what I want the face to look like but clothes doesn't matter Posted Image

Weapon(s): Two long swords but holds one backwards

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Rebel

Bio: Dexer was once a famous mercenary who was sent out on many dangerous missions to kill other famous people like dictators or anyone he was payed to kill. But he later found out the people he was payed to kill were innocent people who just bad mouthed the person who payed him. Dexer wants to hunt those people down hoping for some redemption in the error of his ways

Personality: Dexer is nice, friendly and generous but he is constantly reminded of his terrible past

Any Special Abilities: Dexer is extremly strong, he could lift up 30 tons.

Name:Alexia Rocecrant

Sex:Female

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there):Human

Class (If available):Warrior

Posted Image

Weapon(s):A sword with hidden powers/abilities

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent:Indiferent

Bio:Alexia is a warrior that will side with anyone that she sees will benefit her in a great matter. She will be good one day and bad another as she changes to the side that offers her the most. From simple spy missions to assasination missions,she will do anything,if she sees that it fits to her benefitary lifestyle. She is slightly famous around for her skills on accompleshing a mission to the letter. Yet she is also known to not be very trusthworthy unless you have the right numbers for her taste.

Personality:Alexia is devious and simply loves to gain,especially goods,treasures,and money the most. She's nice and sweet yet she is heartless as she accomplishes any given mission,as long as it benefits her. She doesn't keep a stable friendship. Unless,the person has enough money to keep her mind focused.

Any Special Abilities?:Alexia seems to be able to trick any person with her incredible acting,only to some of them to end up the surprise of her truth. Though many seem to fall for it again.

Name: Claire Sarip

Sex: Female

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there): Human

Class (If available): Warrior, fights like Tidus

Appearance (description or pic): I have a pic somewhere. I just gotta find it...

Weapon(s): Knightsword, "Brotherhood"

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Government

Bio: Claire comes from a long military family, her father highly decorated in the Queen's royal guard. some say she rose to her rank by riding on his fame, but her blade wuickly dismissing such claims. Her family has served the Royal Family since the kingdom's creation, Sarip after Sarip laying their life on the line for their king (or queen).

Personality: While not unable to relax, Claire maintains an air of constant vigilance, and she doesn't take no for an answer. She's your average military general; her care comes in for her troops. And the enemy must be defeated, at all costs...

Any Special Abilities? Claire can not only materialize her weapon like a Keyblade, but she has high proficieny in ice magic.

Name: Brendan Snowdon

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there): Male

Class (If available): Mage

Appearance (description or pic): 6'3, White skin tone, Snow white hair, Blue eyes, White based snow smock with blue trims, brown side pouch, snow crystal wristband(Girly i know lol) Average body, Black snow boots, Black snow gloves

Weapon(s): Wand made of never melting ice, and a small white book

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Mercenary

Bio: Brendan was born on the top of a freezing mountain village, where many of the natives worship and practice ice magic, their main god is the ice titan. He is currently still in training and is planning on becoming a high mage in the village, being a high mage is very sought after in the village as it is the highest rank and rewards the person with respect.

Personality: Honest, Caring, Loyal, Brendan is one of the many traits of honesty, he puts his friends and family first instead of

himself. He does get sad often and mostly worries over the smallest thing, but those are the traits of a real thaumaturge. He is also very ambitious of being a high mage in his village, he does not allow distractions get in his way unless they are life threating.

Any Special Abilities?

Unlike other thaumaturges, he has a gifted ability where he can call the ice titan through prayer for aid at any time

Well yeah I want this character to be featured in something so... (initially was created in a KH style to be in KH someday, but meanwhile you can use it for this and it's based in me so...) Here's da description!!

Name: Oswald

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there): Human/Mage/Warrior (don't know how to put it)

Class (If available): ???

Appearance (description or pic): It's a young man with half-curly brown hair, he lacks of muscle but he isn't that weak. Medium Height and it's weight is 62 kg. He wears a gray sweater and golden weapons, also golden strings which forms an X in his torax. Jeans style pants and black blunt metal shoes.

Weapon(s): In his elbows he has a knife-like weapon which is unexpected by foes, but his mayor weapon it's a long rope with 3 red hook-knives in the center of the rope. He also controls wind magic powers with his hands and rope.

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: YOU DECIDE

Bio: Having moved at his 18th birth to control his wind-control powers, Oswald now lives in a floating piece of land in a farm-like house with a mill. Below his house there's an open grass camp where he can practice his moves and meet friends. Altough he seems to have a happy life alone he wants to get his own family and become one of the best warrior-wind controlers in Lucrecia. (Nice touch at the end xD)

Personality: Oswald loves to make people laugh and he loves even more that others make him laugh. He is kind and always helping others, altough he can have his rough mood when he needs it. He is a loyal friend and will always step up to help his friends in trouble. He likes girls much but everytime he tries to get near one he gets scared and enter in a shock phase. He is also a little critical at times but he never offends anyone.

Any Special Abilities? Magic Wind-control with his hands and rope.

LINK 1: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.447248620681.227108.583995681#!/photo.php?fbid=10150099091210682&set=a.447248620681.227108.583995681&type=1&theater

Name:ShadowLugia07 But goes by SL07

Sex:male

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there):Jenova's son (For information on Jenova type it into google)

Class (If available):Warrior/Psychic

Posted Image

Weapon(s):His weapons include the Sword used as Zack Fair's grave marker (Buster sword) And a keyblade shown in the Picture above.

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Always looking to get in on some action

Bio:SL07 was created as an experiment in the Jenova project and escaped accidentally, becoming fused with Shadow Lugia DNA in the process. Due to being in the family of Jenova SL07 has a single black wing that is sensative to attack

Personality:Very dark humor, doesn't care who's side he's on as long as it is entertaining, will kill for food.

Any Special Abilities?

Can regenerate wounds very quickly, does not age, cannot die of any disease. Has Psychic powers that enable him to teleport short distances (Like out of a jail cell), bend light around him to cause invisibility, create shields of psychic energy, comunicate using thought speech and able to levitate objects. But if his Psychic power is used to often he will have to take a rest from battle to restore energy.

The very first Sprite is for Dexer by Corrupted Keyblade

the next to pictures are his battle sprite, but I don't know which is better.

4th and 5th picture is Alexia by Stardustblade385. I couldn't find good hair..... But I like the battle sprite more.....

@ Ansem I didn't want to make a battle sprite until I knew what you wanted or had a pic. The three sprites left are Claire but I'm just going out on a whim....

post-29447-0-25419800-1309383998_thumb.png

post-29447-0-26605300-1309384011_thumb.png

post-29447-0-44595800-1309384027_thumb.png

post-29447-0-87962800-1309384050_thumb.png

post-29447-0-53542900-1309384066_thumb.png

post-29447-0-08105100-1309384089_thumb.png

post-29447-0-16885100-1309384100_thumb.png

post-29447-0-41182900-1309384111_thumb.png

Oh, oh! Let me iN!

Well yeah I want this character to be featured in something so... (initially was created in a KH style to be in KH someday, but meanwhile you can use it for this and it's based in me so...) Here's da description!!

Name: Kinode

Species (Anything goes just nothing to out there): Human

Class (If available): Dark Warrior/Doom Knight

Appearance (description or pic): A young boy with black hair, a small scar under his left eye, slightly tanned skin,brown eyes,(too much detail :P) A red whith black stripes in the sleeves and a white triangle in the chest. He wears jeans and common shoes.

Weapon(s): He has two curved swords that stay in the side of his jeans in a metal "container".

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Rebel.

Bio:Kinode never have met his parents, is very hidden of the world. Having to fight and kill for survival since young, he lives as a Nomad and struggles for survival. Although he lacks muscles, years of experience raised his strenght by a lot.

Personality:He is a boy with no knowledge, and hides deep power inside him. He ha an urge to meet his family to become whole, but an uncontrollable rage to kill them for making him have the life he has. Although he lacks muscles, years of experience raised his strenght by a lot.

Name: Flare

Sx: Male

Species: Human

Class: Mage

Image:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDoX15nBNOrhkA6MOjzbkF/SIG=13t0snfsn/EXP=1309936889/**http%3a//4.bp.blogspot.com/-zF09VNpKJd8/TYWmD38ZWyI/AAAAAAAAADY/r8EjQdCTFAY/s1600/1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg

Weapon: A brown wood unbreakable staff. Flare can set it aflame and use it physically

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Governement

Bio: Was raised and pampered to be a mage for the Monarchy. But Flare was always shut from the outsides world behind walls. Now grown, he is a mage for the Mornarchy and helps hold and strengthn the Monarchy grip on the Queendom.

Personality: Curious about the outside world. And wanting to learn from it. Being raised alway from the world, he has no friends and so he rarely has moments where he sympathizes with others.

Special Ablilty: Smart and is able to see through traps and lies a lot better than most people

You should've gotten RPG Maker VX, more flexible imo. Easier to write scripts and stuff. But if you are going to follow through with this, I might as well post a character sheet as well.

Name: Kaen

Sex: M

Class: Knight

Appearance: Posted Image

Posted Image

Weapon(s): Long Sword

Government, Rebel, Mercenary, or Indifferent: Mercenary

Bio: Kaen, a gambler, became a mercenary at a young age because of his love for money. He is willing to do any task, as long as he gets a healthy payment afterwards. He is aligned to no one but his fellow mercenaries, and is willing to kill anybody that he needs to, good or bad.

Personality: Kaen is a laidback person when it comes to off-job duties. He tends to joke around about anything that doesn't pertain to money. However, when doing a job he becomes a serious person. Friendships are put behind him, and he focuses on the main task ahead of him.

Any Special Abilities: Is able to do some fire magic (his name is flame in Japanese).

Seems interesting.

Name: Danjot

Class: Mage

Appearance: A young adult with short, shiny blonde hair and blue eyes. Normally he would wear any clothes he could throw on, but when he practices his magical skills, which he considers an import daily event, he wears a red robe with blue trim.

Weapon: A staff. To be more specific, it is simply a long, stiff stick that holds three blue crystals at the tip.

Personality: Even though Danjot does love the company of friends, most of the time he would rather train his skills than spend time with him. It just depends on the time you catch him at. At some times, he'll be very cooperative and friendly, at other times, he would simply rather be left alone.

Well you all ready know I am in it!

Name: Tyler Lion Heart or just Lion!

Class: White Knight

Appearance: I'll post a pic later! but for now... I'll try to describe him xD! OK... Dark brow hair with light brown streaks throw out. He wears a white button up with A long blue overcoat (Like Ed from FMA) over it and Black pants! (and this is why I do Manga, not writing!)