Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

E3 2011 and "PSP Remaster"

Important notice: Normally, to attend E3 2011, it would set you back $500. However, KH13 is offering one person the chance to attend E3 2011 for free! If you live in Los Angeles, or would be able to travel to Los Angeles for June 7--9, could you please let us know by replying to this thread or contacting me privately? Please note that you must be 17 or older. Thankyou.

Speaking of E3 2011, we have a tidbit of news for you which leads to some speculation about the event. Sony have announced that they will be releasing past PSP titles as games for the PlayStation 3. Titled "PSP Remaster", these games will be the best-selling titles for PSP and will be remade with HD graphics and PS3-specific features.

So, what do you think; will Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep be remade for the PS3? While nothing is certain yet, it is definitely a possibility. Birth by Sleep is one of the highest selling titles for PSP, so the chances are high. We may find out more at E3 2011, which is in only 16 days! We hope you're looking forward to this event.

i would love to go. i am willing to fly to Los Angeles and ill be 17 years old on June 5th so it works out.

thank you for taking the time to consider my offer :)

i'm from Houston, Texas

I could go, but unfortunately I might be busy.

Update: So I assume that these games would be sold in stores(of course) and if it's not, if it's sold on PSN, I would think this might be what Nomura was talking to Disney about, which included Utada a while back when he said he was working on something about PSN, but that's just me.

I am from Goodrich ND, witch is pretty far away and i would like to go to E3 i am 17 and just graduated yesterday however idk if i can go i might be busy but ill have to cheek also would you just be paying to go their or will you be paying for like hotel rooms and trip back home as well?

I agree with Rob again. Even though I love this idea I have a bad feeling it won't happen.

@TheKingdomKid

OK I really doubt DChuich would be paying the money for you to sleep in a hotel and go to E3. This could just be a scam all together, but how are you going to allow this one person to go to E3?

I agree with Rob again. Even though I love this idea I have a bad feeling it won't happen.

@TheKingdomKid

OK I really doubt DChuich would be paying the money for you to sleep in a hotel and go to E3. This could just be a scam all together, but how are you going to allow this one person to go to E3?

I doubt DChiuch is putting aside a couple thousand dollars to send a person to E3.

But I don't see why you think this is a scam. It's easy to allow a person to go to E3. You buy a ticket.

Dang this is like a once in a lifetime opportunity, i'd love to go.

im in atlanta GA but i wouldnt mind making the commute

I wanna go to E3... It's not fair being 15 :'(

If Birth by Sleep AND Crisis Core are BOTH made for PS3 I would have bought that thing for nothing, but I would like playing them on PS3 a lot better. A lot less hand cramps

@razorwind

it was just a questiong is all i just wanna make sure ok and yes it might be a big scam than again not you never know it would be cool if its not and if i have to pay my hotel room then maybe i can do that lol

btw i am free for that weekend lol

I am in the LA area and College educated to give detailed and informative information as well as ask necessary questions to the panel and associates that represent Kingdom Hearts and Square Enix