Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Report problems & suggestions

This thread is outdated. From now on, please use http://kh13.com/forum/tracker/project-1-kh13com/

This thread replaces the "Report a problem" thread. Basically, it will be the same except you can also post suggestions for KH13 as well. Secondly, all problems and suggestions will be categorized in the first post of this thread so you can track their progress and we make sure they're not forgotten. Enjoy.

Whole site

Unresolved problems

[0002] - Some elements do not display correctly in FireFox 2

[0012] - Double posting often occurs in statuses, comments etc

[0036] - Comments only shows 10 most recent comments

Fixed problems

[0014] - Footer "report a problem" links to wrong location

[0013] - About, contact etc link to old site

[0025] - Videos sections that don't exist yet, eg http://kh13.com/vide...ed/re-jap-boss/ give an error message

[0026] - Videos pages 1-4 for each set returned an error

[0024] - Most videos sections are missing descriptions

[0005] - When posting a comment in blogs, for members, "no permission" always appears

[0010] - NetworkBlogs (Facebook & Twitter) link to wrong place

[0018] - Redirect old site to new site

[0003] - The "share" buttons and footer layout need to be rethought

[0028] - Footer style needs updating

[0029] - Blogs and chat show blank image if user lacks photo

[0019] - Profile page style needs updating

[0022] - Forum Blogs style needs updating

[0021] - Forum Galleries style needs updating

Approved suggestions (upcoming features)

[0006] - See which posts have been rated on forum

[0008] - Videos competition

[0009] - Writing competition

[0011] - Rethink the community modules on the homepage

[0016] - Ability to embed Megaupload etc

[0017] - "Like" button on statuses

[0020] - Have an area to upload videos

[0032] - Make ad on left-hand side only appear when page is long

[0033] - Homepage news items date should update based on timezone

[0034] - Videos in video archive should be new style, and redirect at end of video

[0035] - Guests should be able to do comments

Implemented suggestions (added features)

[0023] - Make Videos Project

[0015] - Make newsletter page

[0030] - Add chat feature to mobile site

[0031] - Have Zenphoto + Wordpress links for Gallery + Content Team

[0001] - Comments on games, media, gallery and video pages

[0004] - Add forum descriptions at the top of every forum page, eg http://kh13.com/forum/forum/2-website/

[0027] - Each forum should have a unique icon (not doing this anymore)

[0007] - Gallery competition

Videos section

Unresolved problems

[0039] - #28 in comreengcut is missing a bit at the end.

Fixed problems

[0037] - Some videos containing Utada Hikaru songs are blocked in some countries.

[0038] - BBSFM Secret Episode Opening & Ending are blocked on YouTube (you can still download them).

Gallery section

Fixed problems

[0040] - Some styles are messed up since the last site update.

Music section

Fixed problems

[0041] - Forze del Oscurit is spelt wrong.

[0042] - Kairi displays Fragments of Sorrow.

[0043] - Sanctuary video blocked on YouTube.

Games & Information sections

Unresolved problems

Nothing yet!

When I'm in the blogs and I try to post a comment, I get a screen saying that I'm "not permitted" or whatever (on all of them. Even mine.), but it still posts. What's up with that?

Yay, I'm the first to complain! :P

A suggestion I have is to add a feature that would allow members to directly see what posts of his or hers has been rated.

Other then that, I'm good.

Excellent work on the site, by the way, DC.

When I'm in the blogs and I try to post a comment, I get a screen saying that I'm "not permitted" or whatever (on all of them. Even mine.), but it still posts. What's up with that?

Yay, I'm the first to complain! :P

I will look into it. #0005

A suggestion I have is to add a feature that would allow members to directly see what posts of his or hers has been rated.

Other then that, I'm good.

Excellent work on the site, by the way, DC.

Suggestions:

I personally only care for what is being posted in the KH sections of the forum.

So I was wondering if you guys could somehow make it possible for users to customize their own Recent Topics and choose which section they want to "follow" you may call it. Do you catch my drift?

Suggestions:

I personally only care for what is being posted in the KH sections of the forum.

So I was wondering if you guys could somehow make it possible for users to customize their own Recent Topics and choose which section they want to "follow" you may call it. Do you catch my drift?

Oooh. I really like that. We DEFINITELY need that. Please DC?

Also, the site keeps double posting my comments and status updates. I know it's happenening for a few other members too (Just a reminder :huh: ).

I don't mean to complain but I've had quite a lot of problems. But the main one I'm concerned about is:

1: I can't change my Avatar. Anytime I try to change it, my present one gets wider or thicker. I don't know why but if I can't change it....

I don't mean to complain but I've had quite a lot of problems. But the main one I'm concerned about is:

1: I can't change my Avatar. Anytime I try to change it, my present one gets wider or thicker. I don't know why but if I can't change it....

Don't worry about that. Next time you like on or so, your new avatar will show up. Trust me, happen to me too.

Problems

Basically a couple of reminders.

http://kh13.com/videos/coded/re-eng-cut/ still need their English cutscene names.

http://kh13.com/videos/com/re-eng-trailer/ Trailers and Promotional problem.

http://kh13.com/videos/bbs/fm-cut/ no sections.

The remaining pages from the old site.

About

Contact

Affiliate

and Donate

The Report a problem link under Community links to the old thread rather then this thread.

And lastly Privacy and Newsletter are still coming soon and link to the coming soon thread.

Suggestion

Since a lot of our videos have copyright problems on YouTube, can you make it so we can embed videos from MEGAVIDEO and/or Vimeo please?

I've tried embedding videos from both sites and also using the media code but they don't work.

i think 0002 is sort of irrelevant, considering that FF2 is outdated, since the current version of Firefox is 4

and also... lol ''fixed problems... uh, none.''

It's still a problem, but yeah you're right, it's not very important. We need stuff like that on this list, so they're documented and we can possibly fix it in the future, however due to it being unimportant it probably won't be a priority for a while.

Suggestions:

Yeah, I intend to make all the community stuff on the homepage strictly KH related. #0011

Also, the site keeps double posting my comments and status updates. I know it's happenening for a few other members too (Just a reminder :huh: ).

Yep that's a problem I'll have to investigate. #0012

Your browser is simply not updating its cache immediately. You can force this by pressing Ctrl-F5 (usually), or simply try on a different browser. Not an issue.

Problems

Basically a couple of reminders.

http://kh13.com/videos/coded/re-eng-cut/ still need their English cutscene names.

http://kh13.com/videos/com/re-eng-trailer/ Trailers and Promotional problem.

http://kh13.com/videos/bbs/fm-cut/ no sections.

I told you, all of these will be fixed next time the videos are updated.

The remaining pages from the old site.

About

Contact

Affiliate

and Donate

The Report a problem link under Community links to the old thread rather then this thread.

And lastly Privacy and Newsletter are still coming soon and link to the coming soon thread.

Suggestion

Since a lot of our videos have copyright problems on YouTube, can you make it so we can embed videos from MEGAVIDEO and/or Vimeo please?

I've tried embedding videos from both sites and also using the media code but they don't work.

Need the Chain of Memories Japan cover.

The others on the Chain of Memories game page could be enlarged to make it look like the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ cover for size.

We need the covers for coded, Re:coded Japan, North America and Europe.

For Birth by Sleep we need the proper Europe cover, we need the BBSFM cover and I'm not sure about the NA Cover.