Photo

Games / Kingdom Hearts III

• Please log in to reply
471 replies to this topic

#101 aaronleev

aaronleev
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

PS3 is a good system but i see where it could have more improvement, Ram for example is lacking on the PS3 this is why to my knowledge party chats (while in game) cant be held on PSN, Sony even conformed that.

#102 Keyslicer

Keyslicer
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

PS3 is a good system but i see where it could have more improvement, Ram for example is lacking on the PS3 this is why to my knowledge party chats (while in game) cant be held on PSN, Sony even conformed that.

yeah ram is the biggest issue on the ps3 as far as i know, ps3 has only 256mb of normal ram while 360 has 512mb. It's just hard to compare unique hardware to computer hardware

#103 Naxhas

Naxhas
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

The software can be updated but the hardware can't. No matter how may firmware updates sony puts out, they will eventually have to make a PS4 due to the PS3's hardware eventually becoming obsolete.

The software can be updated but the hardware can't. No matter how may firmware updates sony puts out, they will eventually have to make a PS4 due to the PS3's hardware eventually becoming obsolete.

O_O I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that 3 times... I have no idea how that happened

#104 Stephen Waffle Robinson

Stephen Waffle Robinson
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

man i agree a 100%!!! they really shouldn't be taking this long! and if there is a square enix team and the "kingdom-hearts hearts team" why cant they just work on KH and the rest of the hundred members work on any other FF gameS! problem solved! and they really shouldn't have nomura doing multiple series at once find someone else to take his place while he does his original ideas; Kingdom Hearts!

#105 Keyblade Master LexaIIIV

Keyblade Master LexaIIIV

IIIV=Infinite

• 107 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

You said it.

#106 oytu5

oytu5
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

i was thinking that after kh3 they should make kh games about the keyblade war. that would interesting

#107 WayfinderKeyblade

WayfinderKeyblade
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Not exactly. Nomura said it will end the Xehanort Saga not the whole game and quite frankly i dont think it'll end just yet(or at least i hope it doesn't) But i can say something with a bit of confidence when they do finally decide to end the series the last game will be BIG and a true Grand Finale.

#108 oath of oblivion

oath of oblivion

oath of oblivion weilder

• 36 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

pardon my language but... KH3 better be really long and cinematic and have freaking AMAZING graphics and the most BAD***/LONG/CINEMATIC battles EVER!!!... and bring back the reaction commands

#109 arlux13

arlux13
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

as much as I'd like to see kingdom hearts continue after number 3 finally comes out, I think it should end at 3. Final Fantasy has lasted all these years because each new title almost has nothing to do with the last, so it's a new story every time. Kingdom Hearts is one story in it's own for the most part, and like movies, what happens when you make to many sequels? They start to get worse. I'd hate to compar kingdom hearts 5 to Jason X

#110 lugia5th

lugia5th
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

Is their any chance that Kingdom Hearts will be on Xbox 360...?

What about Harry Potter their are 8 of those movies and that's a billion dollar franchise... What about Star Wars that is still going on well not the movies but they keep making video games and shows.

#111 natedragon24

natedragon24
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Yeah seriously who cares if its all one story its awesome!!!!! Its like star wars because they release the games in the wrong order. Which is awesome. Each time a new side story comes out it fills holes in the plot. Like how sora became chosen to be a keyblade master or w/e is found at the end of bbs.

#112 sora kingdom

sora kingdom
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

What is this all about?

#113 sky_blazerz

sky_blazerz
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:09 AM

i wish that all kingdom hearts games will be on be on ds systems....... :(

#114 Birdman_305

Birdman_305
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Thats true but I belive that if they continue after the MX saga, they will just make up a new character, or disney character that already has fallen, and just continue from there like all these years

It has been said that the ps4 will release this year or early next year, so kh3 might relase on all new devices only!

#115 khlegend

khlegend
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

they should be all for ps4 and the next psvita

#116 neil98

neil98

The Keyblade War awakens

• 92 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Yesss! Next game is KH3!!!!!! Thank you Silicocera, you have made me happy today!!!!

#117 replika13

replika13

Fairy Tail!!!

• 1,904 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

its next game then... i really hope they release versus XIII soon

#118 elanz04

elanz04
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

nice one if this kingdom hearts III systems makes on ps vita that gonna be cool ^^

#119 somedayhunchback

somedayhunchback
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

Can't wait until Kingdom Hearts III comes out! I hope it will be the best game in the series so far! :D with the best disney worlds like Pocahontas and some Pixar worlds as well!

#120 Axel-33

Axel-33
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

the KH 3 is gonna be only for ps3 or maybe xbox 360 too??