Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Final Hearts 69

Organization 69-Roleplay (please only members post here)

Xordal looked around nervously. Heartless had a bad habit of popping up when they were least needed. An Assassin pops up beside Xordal and bows.

"My liege...I have done...as you...told..." The assassin reports. "The...superior will not...start...till you return."

"Well done." Xordal says.

With a bow, the assassin disappears. Xordal looks back at Vlad and Celly.

"Hey, let's head back to the castle and get this meeting over with." He says.

Xordal smiles.

"Alright, then." he says.

He takes a few steps after Vlad and Celly before getting hit by a fire bolt. Xordal falls to his knees and rolled out of the way before another bolt hit where he was standing. Xordal casts Cure on himself as he looked around. He sees several Red Nocturne Heartless floating above him, Vlad and Celly.

"Quick detour." He says.

He summons his double sword and twirls it around.

"Let's have some fun."

*stops short as the fire bolt hits behind me, quickly jumps out of the way as another sails past*

"darn i thought i told those nobodies to tell me if they saw anything, unless they were taken by surprise stupid ugh, i suppose we have to do everything celly"

*turns celly into a red blade with the outer edge black slices a fireball before it hits me*

"a detour sounds pretty fun actually"

*smirks and scans the area for enemies as a black assasin nobody appears next to me*

"sir there are fire using heartless on teh rooftops should i attack them"

me"you think yes go attack those notices some more heartless coming in from different alleys surrounding us, we will take care of these"

(Don't worry about it. Life happens. :))

Xordal sends a Cure spell at Vlad.

"Glad ta here it, mate." He says, a grin on his face. "I was hopin' we'd get a little action 'fore the big meeting."

Xordal jumps up, spinning her sword like helicopter blades. The spinning blades slice through one of the Heartless. He lands on the ground, his spinning blade deflecting another fire bolt.

*snickers* thanks now that i have cellly with me this should be uch easier than if i just had a blade *slices a couple heartless around me one behind and two in front of as i say that* *charges up a electric white orb in my left had as i coninue slicing any heartless and fireball that gets nearbye with celly* i guess i should test my special skills a bit

Xordal kept Vlad in the corner of his eye as he hacked some more heartless around. He fight good with his...sword. That still was a little odd to Xordal, but it seemed to work for them.

"Go for it." He answered after leaping over a large body.

He grabbed it by the neck and tampered with it's life force, hurting it. He then stabbed a side of his double sword through it. It faded as Xordal moved on to another heartless.

"Always good ta be in practice."