Photo

kingdom

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 joby

joby
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:01 PM

i just realized one day that it is kingdom hearts, kingdom, is there an actuall castle and kingdom in there, i mean what's that about? i remember @ the end of kh1 the thing in the realm of darkness behind mickey looked like some sorta castle. but i don't remember any such structure in the secret episode, or in anything in fact. i for one would like to see an actual castle and king that sora would hafta fight in another saga, it'd be great.

#2 Razorwind Keyblade

Razorwind Keyblade

Karma Bitch

• 2,731 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

I don't know what you mean by "thing" but the only thing behind King Mickey was a whole bunch of white thorny rocks.

#3 joby

joby
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:45 AM

I don't know what you mean by "thing" but the only thing behind King Mickey was a whole bunch of white thorny rocks.

i know, but way back when i didn't know much i thought it looked castle-ish, this thing- My link look behind mickey and you see a castle-ish thingy with bridges and every thing! (reminder: no one should make a secret episode joke about castle of dreams, i am well aware of it and it doesn't need to be pointed out lol) but yeah, it looks like a castle i think, in the distance.

#4 keystrike

keystrike
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

i know, but way back when i didn't know much i thought it looked castle-ish, this thing- My link look behind mickey and you see a castle-ish thingy with bridges and every thing! (reminder: no one should make a secret episode joke about castle of dreams, i am well aware of it and it doesn't need to be pointed out lol) but yeah, it looks like a castle i think, in the distance.

A couple things:
-that does not look like a castle at all, those "brigdes" are just natural structures of the dark realm, just look at the secret episode.
-Also, mickey was in the dark realm, not kingdom hearts.
-kingdom would imply it encompasses a greater thing, and it this case it is the hearts of all.

#5 joby

joby
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

A couple things:
-that does not look like a castle at all, those "brigdes" are just natural structures of the dark realm, just look at the secret episode.
-Also, mickey was in the dark realm, not kingdom hearts.
-kingdom would imply it encompasses a greater thing, and it this case it is the hearts of all.

YOU'RE MEAN! and anyway, not that i don't know how to post pictures on here so i can't show you what i'm talking about . . .. this sucks!!! and my original point was it LOOKED like a castle to me. i never said it was.
also- yes, i know it was the dark realm but behind the giant kingdom hearts doors. so whatever, not to imply.
and my other point was meant to be "what if nomura decided to make it an actual kingdom and castle and king and stuff, to add it into another saga." i was not implying that anything was true, there, or going to happen.sorry to come off as such. and lastly, please be nicer. i mean come on, rilly.

#6 keystrike

keystrike
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

YOU'RE MEAN! and anyway, not that i don't know how to post pictures on here so i can't show you what i'm talking about . . .. this sucks!!! and my original point was it LOOKED like a castle to me. i never said it was.
also- yes, i know it was the dark realm but behind the giant kingdom hearts doors. so whatever, not to imply.
and my other point was meant to be "what if nomura decided to make it an actual kingdom and castle and king and stuff, to add it into another saga." i was not implying that anything was true, there, or going to happen.sorry to come off as such. and lastly, please be nicer. i mean come on, rilly.

I'm sorry. I was in a bit of a rush and because I couldn't save to drafts, it turned out the way it is. Also, I kind of just type that way, for example this may seem mean, but it is actually honest advice of mine: Improving grammer is a great way to help other people understand what your saying, so they may not misinterpret.

More so on subject: That is a stupid and horrible idea, (mean, hypocritical me lol) it just doesn't seem to fit from a standpoint of what kingdom hearts is and the mythological view. I could however see a more spiritual representation of what is in kingdom hearts if there is such a thing.

#7 joby

joby
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

I'm sorry. I was in a bit of a rush and because I couldn't save to drafts, it turned out the way it is. Also, I kind of just type that way, for example this may seem mean, but it is actually honest advice of mine: Improving grammer is a great way to help other people understand what your saying, so they may not misinterpret.

More so on subject: That is a stupid and horrible idea, (mean, hypocritical me lol) it just doesn't seem to fit from a standpoint of what kingdom hearts is and the mythological view. I could however see a more spiritual representation of what is in kingdom hearts if there is such a thing.

ok, and i kinda figured but just in case, you are forgiven, and a bit sorry on my part too for half-way freaking out. anyway, yes, onto the subject: yeah, i kinda see what you're saying and that'd be pretty cool, i'm just trying to figure out what the saga w/o xehanort will be like because there is nothing else. i'm sure MF has somthing to do with it but i'm just thinking out loud this whole thread. you know like when you're talking to people and saying "what if . . . " but i still think some kinda person who ALREADY rules kingdom hearts would be cool, no one so far has really unlocked kingdomhearts' full power and that'd be cool to fight. (xemnas kinda did actually but . . .) and lets all hope the queen of hearts is not the main antagonist lmao!

#8 Rob

Rob

Mighty No. R09

• 11,447 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

I don't see Sora fighting in any kingdom lol we already hav castles and fought in them.

#9 Keyblade King 12

Keyblade King 12

That sarcastic guy who thinks he knows everything

• 1,079 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:11 AM

Um...just reading through the threads. You seem to be one of these people that think the great white door at the end of KH1 are the door to Kingdom Hearts. This is wrong. The door was the door to darkness. There is also a door to light. Kingdom Hearts is inside of the realm of darkness and has been described as a light based power source. It can be brought out of the realm of darkness at times by certain factors. The keyblade collecting hearts is one of them. Another is the appearance of the X-Blade. Usually, Kingdom Hearts seems to manifest itself in the shape of a moon, but it is not a kingdom. The name comes from how it used to be the heart of one world, when all the worlds were together. One world-A kingdom. Kingdom Hearts is the heart of the Kingdom and like how the heart of one world being taken over by darkness, if KH is taken over the whole kingdom is destroyed.