Photo

Will KH 3 be the last game?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Bentrx

Bentrx
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

Do you guys think KH3 will be the Final KH game or just the final of the Xehanort series?

#2 Lt Ultima

Lt Ultima

The Hypest!!

• 568 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

no thier will be more im pritty sure numora even said so its just the end of the xehanort saga

#3 NOXARA

NOXARA
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

no i dont think it will be the last one the series is making way too much money for them to stop making games. i hope its just the end of the xehanort saga even though he is an awesome bad guy and i feel like his heart could just keep moving to other "vessels" everytime he is defeated. they could pretty much do anything with the series i think which means it can pretty much go forever which i hope it does.

#4 JTD95

JTD95

Hello, Zuko here.

• 1,722 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

Nomura said KH3 will end the "Xehanort Saga" but not the whole series. More games will come after the release of KH3.

#5 X blade

X blade

The Gay Gamer

• 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

Well I'm glad, I could play KH the rest of my life and be happy!!!

#6 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:38 PM

KH3 will be the last game in the Xehanort Saga, but there will be more sagas.

#7 Keyblade King 12

Keyblade King 12

That sarcastic guy who thinks he knows everything

• 1,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:06 PM

Last game in Xehanort saga. Should continue and eventually people will get bored or Disney will ruin it. Now that I have said it, it must be canon.

#8 Zenithia

Zenithia

Married to Tifa, alright :)

• 1,581 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:15 PM

tutti frutti. I'm pretty sure that it won't be the last game of the series. Especially on how this saga has a thorough storyline to it. It would almost be like SE ending the FF series with FFversusXIII, it just wouldn't be right in any paricular way. I'm more interested in what storyline Nomura will have after KH3. I have that feeling that KH will slowly become as popular as FF, unless Disney tries to tuin it in some particular way(I'm praying that they don't)

#9 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

Scholar of Random Information.

• 1,430 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

Last game in Xehanort saga. Should continue and eventually people will get bored or Disney will ruin it. Now that I have said it, it must be canon.

heh, I feel like that, but that's cause I'm usually behind on the latest news, so by the time I say the rumor, It's been confirmed 3 times already.

Back to main point.

Like the others have said, KH3 is just the end of Xehanort's Saga. The Kingdom Hearts setting is good enough to have at least a couple more story arks before it gets over used.

#10 DiZ

DiZ
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Yeah, it will just be the end of the saga of Xehanort. But if they fail the transition between this saga and the new one, it will be... A beautiful mess.

#11 waytothexdawnx

waytothexdawnx

Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness

• 971 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

yeah, it's the end of the xehanort saga. but not the series. & i too can play it for the rest of my life & be happy! ^.^

i REALLYYYY hope they make a Riku game. just Riku. i think itd be amazing.

#12 KHSyndicate

KHSyndicate
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Kingdom Hearts isn't going anywhere after the third game is released. As long as there's stories to be told then I say keep making more, I do fear of the game going stale after part 3 being that the Xehanort saga was so damn interesting and entertaining. At the same time I'm not all that worried either knowing that Nomura is a creative genius.

#13 J. Severe

J. Severe

Overlord of KH13

• 2,548 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Kingdom Hearts III is the last game... of the Xehanort Saga, that is. However, there most likely will be more sagas afterward. So yeah, after KH3, we can kiss the characters we've known for a decade good-bye, which is why I'm not so excited for it. :P

#14 Mysterious_Figure_Vanitas

Mysterious_Figure_Vanitas

Neves Paradox

• 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

Imagine other beings like Xehanort. Yen Sid said Xehanort will not return alone. That could mean that he has unseen forms, or it could even mean other people as crazy as Xehanort. I'm all for the latter. Maybe he had another original organization, before XIII. That would keep the story alive, well past the Xehanort Saga. Is it possible for another villain to be as persistant?

#15 Rob

Rob

Mighty No. R09

• 11,445 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

KH will continue after KH3.