Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rue

Film Spider-Man Reboot Updates

What do you think fo the Reboot film?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think fo the Reboot film?

• finally it needed a reboot
    • Meh don;t really give a damn
    • Its a usless Reboot. LAME

(not sure if this is a thread or anything but yeha. got soem itneresting updates)

So Valitntines day is suppose to eb about love and fiend ship it also showed us some new info on the reboot spider-man movie franchise.

THe name of the film is THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

the film which is film in entierly in 3D

Stars Andrew Garfield (Red Riding triliogy, Dr. Who, Lion for Lambs)

As a Peter Parker in other retailing of his origin story. insted of mary jane we have Emma Stone (Zombieland, Superbad) as Gwen Stacy Peters love interest.

But don;t expect this to be the fun witty spidey everyone knos and loves this is a much darker and more gritter based version of the charater. But fans shoudl eb happy to boot that web shooters are making an apperice.

And sony unleased the photo of some guy who is not Andrew Garfield (but everyone says it is but i disagree) dress in the new costume.

Posted Image

Also for The villians for Lizard and Van Addler don;t expet to see the Proto-Goblin. Becuase Indain Actor Ifrran Kahn *Insert Captin kirk from THAT Star Trek film scream "KAHN!" * Isn;t going to be wearign a coustume donning a mask, or make up. so, that could mean is thsi version of the proto-goblin going to use the lizard , and have a Mind over Matter type battle with the webhead? will we see a totally CGI Version of the moster charater? Or well they build it up?

The Actor Kahn, thoguth that spider-man was going to be a "violent american fatasy." he accepted hsi role under two condictions, he didn;t want to wear a mask OR be a sci-fi monster.

Seem Director Marc Webb has spun up something each time.

The Amazing Spider-Man will web sling into theaters on July 3rd 2012 in 3D.

Now a question for all of you out there.

What Do you guys think of the new costume? What Do you think of the film so far?

I really do NOT think it's necessary. The original film series was great and i see no reason to reboot it. Also the costume looks TERRIBLE, so i think the film will either be bad or average. If it's good i'll be surprised.

iv'e always loved the original movies with tobe and kirsten and i'm really gonna miss 'em, but i'm really looking foward to this new reboot i think the new costume is really nice too except for maybe the fact that now he has web shooters , i like it to be organic

Wel sony is putting 80 mil into this flick,the others had more money. Jeez Oclet I thoguth you would loved the original films, I think its quit unnesseary actully, when did spider-man had metal boots and it doesn;t really seem that much "Amazing" to me. i'm glad webshooters are in this one. but Makign it dark and gritty? comptemopary? really? I really have a bad feelign abotu this. it will make a lot fo money. thats a given, But everyone wanted spider-man 4 not "The Amazing Spider-Man". crappy suit, horrible feeling I have but we can;t really judge until a teaser comes out.

Spiderman 2 and 3 were not very good.I hope the reboot turns out well and not sure what you think of the flim.I do like them putting Gwen Stacy in it

WTH are you talking about? Spider-Man 2 was the best superhero flick ever NEXT To the Dark Knight. I agree that Spider-Man 3 was horrible but to many stories, and switching chraters at last minue, plus why studios should never screw with sorce material. SM3 was actully Okay if you listin to comentary I think you'll see why. I do agree with Gwen sicne its more faithful to the comics. But then agian save money by keeping the same "home made" spider-man suit.

I like Watchmen more and X-men 2 is close (because i loved the novel) and I might have been little rough on Spiderman 2 i justed didn't like the way they did Doc ock it wasn't that bad overall but it was good.I agree spiderman costume could be better.i don't want to see other goblin character i wish they did Mysterio,Scorpion or Vulture but i wish this movie goes well

I get it your more of a DC an thats into the whole "rochsake" teams. X2 was good noel made more sence. A little it was great! it was a great film and a nice follow up to the fist. yeha but the proto-goblin is in it. they probley well have mysterio for the sequal,whileits still aLAME IDEA to do soemthing very unnessary. o course plus why dosspidey's reBoot Shoes havemetal on them? it doesn;t make sene. if it ain;t boke don;t fix it.

Ya They still had tons of villians to do and i don't want to hear orgin story again.I don't like sound of spiderman personally.And i do like Dc alot for Watchmen and Batman because there graphic novels are great but I also like X-men,Spiderman and DareDevil(which movie sucked)

Ya They still had tons of villians to do and i don't want to hear orgin story again.I don't like sound of spiderman personally.And i do like Dc alot for Watchmen and Batman because there graphic novels are great but I also like X-men,Spiderman and DareDevil(which movie sucked)

-Facepalm/facesmack- you JUST Contradicted yourself lol. its the origin story all over agian xD, its confirimed, is known .=. 80 mil dollors spent down the drian for whats going to be a modertly horribly successs xD.

Batman,Dark Knight, those movies work for Batman but for a reason liek Watchman works for watchman. Because the source mateiral is dark, it an be very realistic but also fantasy. You don't like the sound (of spider-man)? that to me doesn;t make sence, and feels agian contricdicty to me. yeha the comics are great latly have been horrible (I BLAME YOU QUESUDA! AND YOU DISNEY!).

at last, the costume still looks bad,. its liek they are tryin to mesh classic, ultimate (blah!) & Ben Riley's suit.

update: oh this just In! Apperently "The Amazing Spider-Man" isn;t a completle Reboot says excutive producer Avi Avid. form what Avi says it takes place during Ramis Spider-Man franchise. this is the part where I start laughing my butt off. Really? okay what about the web shoters? and gwen? how does that all fit? and agian this is an ORIGIN STORY! A RE-TAILING, ORF THE ORIGIN STORY, WITH THE LIZARD, AND PROTO-GOBLIN! How does this all go into Canon of the rami series? well none really. I Think even Mark Webb who only directed one movie in his whole career even made it clear that this is a Reboot. Honestly right now I'm waiting for a teaser. ebcuase for 80mil that sony threw at this horrible piece of humantiy. Fac ti give us SM4 then wait 15 years to do a reboot, I mean the guy (andrew Garfield) DOESN;T EVN LOOK LIEK PETER PARKER, HE LOOKS LIKE EDWARD CULLEN OR A BASIC TWILIGTH REJECT! ugh...the world of good movies is ending, well at least jaems cameron is re-imaging fantastic voyage, so it can;t be all bad...rihght?

so for soem peoel out there some feel thisreboot is a nessarcy NEED (After 2 great movies and one okay 1.) . WHY?

for others you jsut are meh, about it, why?

its liek saying whats next? Kingdom hearts? will they reboot that entire franchise? maybe.

Edited by DragonMaster

me 2. it hin this si sonys way of wasting a good thing. have they ever herd of too mutch of a good thing is a bad thing?

I really do NOT think it's necessary. The original film series was great and i see no reason to reboot it. Also the costume looks TERRIBLE, so i think the film will either be bad or average. If it's good i'll be surprised.

they had to re do it because toby mc guirer quit

you have been greatly missinformed my friend. it was becuase Sam Rami & SOny had a falling out,so they fired everyone then paid them,ten start form scrach.

W learn soem possible spoilers form the Mysaterious character "RAY" on what "Te Amazng Spider-Man" is going to be about.

here is a recap of the spoilers, so if you don;t want to see then, then don;t read this post. If you do, then you have been fairly warmed.

form what thomas C. Howell said Ray is a construstion worker who pretty much has his kid saved by spider-man near the begianning,and he;ll appear in the end. helping spider-man face the lizard on, get this, the Brooklyn Bridge!! So Thw Pay off is that a popular lead actor form the 80's is a pivtal charater in this flick. well he;s no Bane, but It sounds interesting.

Also Spidey fans they released est footage of the new Ultmaite Spider-Man seires, and while J.K Simmions is back as JJ It looked "cool" but still not really worh th it. I've grown attach to spec spidey, but still the voice for spis none other then phinas vincent martella. the second youngest voice actor to asume the role of Spider-man. So, its interesting, other then your standard run of the mill MoA animation. it wasn;t that interesting.

Edited by DragonMaster

Spider Man 1 and 2 were good, but 3 is where the series lost its way, you can not have more than one main villain in a 2 hour movie, you either have 2 villains with their own little side stories or one villain so we know who the bad guy actually is. The film would have been better with just one villain and good plot development on that one, as it is they tried to squeeze far too many plots into Spider Man 3 and that was the downfall unfortunately.

As for the reboot, this is how it should have been in the first place. He is supposed to have actual web shooters and pressure pads, not just magically producing it. That does not look like there is anyone in the costume, looks like a CGI picture to me... But I do like it, and whatever happens I am at least expecting it to be better than SM3