5 members have voted

1. 1. ??CHS?? ?U? WN??? HK???!? ?CH?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Roxas
    • Sora & Riku
    • Riku & Roxas
    • Sora & Roxas

We need more games where Sora & Roxas work TOGETHER!!!

That is almost impossible, almost...Ok, not impossible, supposing there was some known way to bring the character of Roxas (Personality, stuff like that) into existence and create him a body, kinda like how Kairi used her PoH powers (Not entirely on purpose, it just happened, kinda like pregnancy xD) to create Sora's Heartless a new body, so basically he was kinda like Ansem SoD when he took over Riku, except Sora wasn't stealing anyone's body.

even though i put a vote in for riku and roxas, i believe that there should be a game JUST for riku, if that's were this thread is going. we've been following sora for most of the series, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to make a game to show what riku was up to when he's not appearing in sora's story.

Sora & Riku 44 26.67%

Sora & Roxas 46 27.88%

Damn the vote is close. Everyone make sure you add your vote! And yes, we are up to something;) Seems like its Sora and Riku vs Sora and Roxas

what is the plan how long dose this thing go on for again *looks at the first post* oh that long lol

seems Sora and Roxas will get the most votes (even though it's only been a day), but Sora really irritates me a lot, so I chose Riku/Roxas, as one of them by themself would be boring.....

What does the title stand for, and does it actually have a meaning, I was getting ready to accuse troll title until I saw it was an admin, then I was dissapoint

seems Sora and Roxas will get the most votes (even though it's only been a day), but Sora really irritates me a lot, so I chose Riku/Roxas, as one of them by themself would be boring.....

What does the title stand for, and does it actually have a meaning, I was getting ready to accuse troll title until I saw it was a mod, then I was dissapoint

Aaron's an Admin not a Mod.

KingOFHearts it's an improvement over his Kingdom Hearts I outfit but it's not awesome.

What does the title stand for, and does it actually have a meaning, I was getting ready to accuse troll title until I saw it was a mod, then I was dissapoint

Aaron's an Admin not a Mod.

KingOFHearts it's an improvement over his Kingdom Hearts I outfit but it's not awesome.

You know what I meant :P (actually, I think the KH1 Riku look was better than the KH2 look, KH2 look looks awkward to me, but then again, I like KH2 Kairi more than KH1 Kairi, so it may just be that I'm weird)

lol, i like all of their KH2 forms better than for KH1.

but they've done sora, they've done roxas, they've done sora/riku, story-wise the only way they could do sora/roxas or riku/roxas is by doing some sort of stupid digital thing like with coded. riku they could do properly.

I'm sick of roxas or a roxas look alike turning up in every game! go away!

but yeah Sora & Riku as they're the original protagonists and I don't think we've seen enough of them as a team

I can't believe Roxas/Sora is winning now. How would they even be able to pull that off? ._.;

Heck, how would they be able to pull anything with Roxas off? He's joined with Sora now, and he only met Riku briefly, so he can't leave Sora to do anything with him.

And we already have a game with just Roxas. 358/2 Days.

As for Sora, we've got enough games with him as the main character.

And we've got a Riku/Sora game coming soon. 3D.

So, at least from what I can see, the only logical way for Square to go, should they make another game, is to make a game with just Riku.

Lol, why are so many people voting for a Sora/Riku game? I mean, haven't we seen enough of them in other games. And not to mention 3D coming soon.

I think everyone is forgeting about 3D, voting, and then going "wait a second..." like I did xD