Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Coffeemug

KH1 Bahamut summon

ok, this may b kinda stupid but for those of you who know about the bahamut summon in kh1 that was taken out of the game, why has no one tried to make a fake version on youtube or somthing, i just wanna see what it'd look like. i mean can't do it but why hasn't someone replicated this by using the summon from one of the ff games' summon version. im sure someone out there has the technology to do it. i mean, don't you all wanna se it just for the sheer awesomeness?

ok, this may b kinda stupid but for those of you who know about the bahamut summon in kh1 that was taken out of the game, why has no one tried to make a fake version on youtube or somthing, i just wanna see what it'd look like. i mean can't do it but why hasn't someone replicated this by using the summon from one of the ff games' summon version. im sure someone out there has the technology to do it. i mean, don't you all wanna se it just for the sheer awesomeness?

In order to do it they'd have to put new data into the game, which I believe is almost impossible to do. Yes, we have the ability to select Bahamut, but it freezes the game. To get what you're talking about, someone would have to create an animation where Sora summons Bahamut, then create what the summon would actually do, and be able to code it all. And THEN put it onto the disk. It's just too much work for something so small.

In order to do it they'd have to put new data into the game, which I believe is almost impossible to do. Yes, we have the ability to select Bahamut, but it freezes the game. To get what you're talking about, someone would have to create an animation where Sora summons Bahamut, then create what the summon would actually do, and be able to code it all. And THEN put it onto the disk. It's just too much work for something so small.

well, yes. but im not talking about making it playable and all(though that'd be legit) i'm only saying, a video with parts from the game, and just have like 1 or 2 bits of animation of it punching somthing. i think if you just kind of move it into a version of gameplay video in kh. not the actuall whole deal of making it work. and i know full well that in real life that freezes the game and its just a name. but really, how hard can it be to make a two minuate video of behumut just idling next to sora?

but really, how hard can it be to make a two minuate video of behumut just idling next to sora?

Ridiculously hard. You would have to actually write code into the game. And import a model, with animations. It would even be difficult to superimpose an image of Bahamut, simply because you'd have to find a properly sized loop of its idle animation.

AAAAAHHHH!!!!! I WROTE A WHOLE LONG PARAGRAPH OF CRAP AND NOW IT DIDN"T GO CUZ MY INTERNET MESSED UP!!!

so, being enraged about this, and not remembering exactly what i wrote, i will just say: yes,i agree but understand that i mean take bahamut animation and place it apon regular gameplay, NOT code it into the game. but i think with the right software it can be done fairly easily, just take a while. also: i want to b a cartoonist when i grow up. if i can do this, providing its not done by then and i dont get sued, i will try my best to make it happen for you ppl.