Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KH2 Did you beat Sephiroth in KH2?

Did you beat sephiroth?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you beat sephiroth?

did you ever beat sephiroth in kh2? i know hes super hard

i actually beat him it took me like 20 tried

and on of the tries really ticked me off because he had one hp point left all i had to do is do a combo and WAHM!

but i beat him in the next 5 tries xDxP

what really got me in most of the tries was the heartless angel cause i didnt get a chance to use a elixer and even when i did it wouldent reload even though i had it on auto reload but im still happy i beat him and got the fenrir :D

Personally, nothing against Sephiroth in any possible way, I thought it was a joke on how easy the battle was in KH2, even on proud. I had more of a time fighting him in KH1 than in KH2, but thats just me. To me it was kind of a disappointment. But still one of my favorite fights in the game.

I don't have Kingdom Hearts II... yet... but I have fought him in KH1! He was hard at first, but after a few tries I learned all his moves and soon I was beating him like nobody's business! Now I can beat him in just a minute or two. :)

I did, it's the only game where he is hard to beat.

In Kingdom Hearts he is so easy to defeat.

I actually found it the other way around, I can beat him somewhat easily in KH2, but I've never beaten him yet in KH1.

I might try to beat him on Proud Mode, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do it...

my awesome bro defeated him at 38 lvl at proud we use to race to see who will do it first i deafeted him at 56 also at proud

i eventually got bored and never tried it again but KH1 Sephiroth it took a month to do it at 100 lvl he was hard

I beat him on Proud, and eventually Critical mode in Final Mix. He's not that hard to be honest. On the original he is though, as you can't move as quick as you can in two and have alot less shorter combos you can use on him with the keyblade.