Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Character.

FAVORITE Kingdom Hearts CHARACTER

Personally my favorite character is Tarzan in the first Kingdom Hearts

I just love that scene when Tarzan and Sora confront Clayton

Sora: Clayton!

Tarzan: Not, Clayton *&&X%!, Not, Clayton!

Whats your favorite character?

I liked Riku in his Organization outfit, however I hated his new clothes in KH2. As for Kairi, did you like the transition she made into KH2? I personally prefer her in KH1.

Yeah, he should have kept the coat on, lol. I think I like KH2 Kairi. I like her hair and her dress.

It's between Sora, Riku, or Axel for me. I actually prefer everyone in their KHII attire. Sure they looked really cute in the original, but they look so much better mature.

Yeah I agree with you.Sora looked really cute but silly in KH1.I don't like the KH2 Riku though.Riku 1 was better ^^

Roxas and Namine are my favourite characters ^^

hmm...my favorite character???

well...i like kairi in KH, she's only useless becuase she's heartless, which is acceptable. And I like her hair better...In KH2 when I saw her I barely recongized her!! It annoyed me..and she's so damn useless, it's annoying!!!!! And in KH2, she doesn't have a reasonable excuse. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

then, of course, i love all the organization members (including xaldin AND lexeaus!). but my favorite organization member would have to be Zexion! :heart: :heart: followed closely by Axel, Demyx, Larxene, Vexen, Xigbar, Xemnas, and Xion. Roxas, I don't necessarily consider him part of the organization, since he DID leave afterall.

and I've ALWAYS hated Riku and Sora. Always. :)

And then I :heart: Roxas for his awesomeness.

Sooo...yeah...

And I don't necessarily hate Namine, but I don't like her either. She just like Kairi: annoyingly useless.

Which bugs me: WHY ARE MOST OF THE USELESS CHARACTERS GIRLS??!!?!?!?!?!!? What, are the creaters sexist or something?? :)

anyways...then i could move on to final fantasy characters in KH/2...but then that would totally go off topic...

^ I so agree! Like, why is Kairi so helpless?!?! It least Bell can hit Xaldin in the gut. Now why can't Kairi defend herself when she gets kidnapped by Axel? Same thing with Namine and DiZ!

Ok, sooo off-topic but I just looked up DiZ my dictionary on my Mac and it gave me a definition! "Character from Kingdom Hearts."

Anywayyyyy.... Yeah, Square better fix their sexist problem. Grr

Axel then Saix! i can't help it. those two are so hott? what do you think about Saix, guys. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!

*huggles to death*

seriously, you're my new best frined!!! :):):D:D:D:D

i'm still waiting for the day Saix comes back to life, turns into a werewolf, and bites Sora's head off. ('cause he sooo deserves it for killing my beloved Organization!!! *huggles Orgy dolls*) >D >D >D

but I'm sad: they made Saix sooooooo freakin EASY!!!! actually, they made ALL the Organization members easy!!!! D< D< D< D<

the only member I had trouble with was Demyx!!! (HB battle, while defeating those darn water clones!! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png)

Axel then Saix! i can't help it. those two are so hott? what do you think about Saix, guys. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!

*huggles to death*

seriously, you're my new best frined!!! :):):D:D:D:D

i'm still waiting for the day Saix comes back to life, turns into a werewolf, and bites Sora's head off. ('cause he sooo deserves it for killing my beloved Organization!!! *huggles Orgy dolls*) >D >D >D

but I'm sad: they made Saix sooooooo freakin EASY!!!! actually, they made ALL the Organization members easy!!!! D< D< D< D<

the only member I had trouble with was Demyx!!! (HB battle, while defeating those darn water clones!! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png)

i hated fighting Xaldin, Xigbar and Luxord. but I had the hardest time with Xaldin. those combos, that whirlwind of his... AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

id have to say iz a tie between org XIII and riku xD THEY ROCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!! *goes on and on and on and on and ON about how awsome they are and how angry she is about how sora had to go off and kill awsome people he didnt even know* stupid sora killing people he didnt even know (told u)

id have to say iz a tie between org XIII and riku xD THEY ROCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!! *goes on and on and on and on and ON about how awsome they are and how angry she is about how sora had to go off and kill awsome people he didnt even know* stupid sora killing people he didnt even know (told u)

lol, i love your username!!! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png:):D:D:D:D

Sora,Riku,Kairi in KH2.

Olette and Hayner.

Namine.

Mostly from Org XIII-Demyx,Roxas,Zexion,Axel,Xemnas,Marluxia,Larxene

and others from FF and Disney(i love Winnie the Pooh!!!!)

Roxas http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

Okay I'm a little Roxas centric but honestly I really like him, and Namine. No offense Kairi fans, but Kairi is such a useless bitch. At least Namine has an excuse like, idk, not being a fighting character.

Love Sora, just fer bein my Sora :3 but Roxas is kinda cooler.

Love Axel-kun.

Love Riku, specially in his coat (is that a common fact?)

:heart: :heart: :heart: ALL Org XIII I really hated Sora for killing them. All they wanted was to be firetrucking whole!!! Plus they wasted all those hearts.

As for boss battles in KH2, I thought they were all pretty easy, even Demyx, but they were IMMENSELY fun. Sephiroth was hard, though; took me weeks to beat the guy, and that was without the abilities xD KH1 bosses were harder. The camera was annoying, and the bosses were tough. Re:COM is way different. Not may fave KH game, but still decent. The later bosses got especially tough, especially since when I started playing it it was in Japanese and I coiuld hardly make heads or tails of that damn card system. :)

Riku's my favorite Character.

Then Axel. Omg Axel turned me into a pyro! v.v But I have yet to set anything to fire.... Unless.... Does paper count?

Then Sora.

All the Organization. They're just flat out cool. And plus, I agree with SleepingRoxas, they just wanted to be whole. But then again, they DID take innocent lives. Oh well, can't say I disliked them.

I dislike Kairi with a passion. I'd really like to use hate, but it's such a strong word, and i don't wanna offend anyone.

Namine.... eh.... I can't say I like or dislike her, I mean, she hasn't done anything wrong to make me dislike her, but she hasn't really won over my saying, "That's an awesome character." -Shrugs-

Roxas is just plain awesome, no other way to describe him. xDDDDDDD

About the kairi comment... ^^ sorry if i offended anyone, im trying my hardest not to, really.

oh, its ok! I think a lot of ppl feel the same way. Hey, maybe she'll be better in KH3! Like, not a little wimp. lol. She can use a Keyblade now....Right? maybe Sora will teach her a thing or two.