•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Could Kingdom Hearts 3 Have New Game+?

KH3 KH3 secret boss kh3 post game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RecusantVessel

RecusantVessel
  • Social Media Team
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:31 PM

Hello everybody, 

I made a neat video to discuss the possibility of New Game+ in Kingdom Hearts 3!

I personally would love to have it in the series, it's always a bummer when all I get to use the ultima weapon on is like, two extra bosses; I would love to hear what you guys think!

Thank you very much   xD  

- Recusant   <3

Edited by RecusantVessel, 08 October 2018 - 10:00 PM.

#2 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,427 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:49 AM

I am confliced about game+ I mean I like it that a game is hard but game plus is only available after you have completed the game and I intend to play it so much that my console melts which means after I am done I will be done for a long time I like it better if the hardest game setting is allready there and than I will take it. Another thing is that now that I am not going to school anymore and dont have so much free time as I once did I dont play games more than once anymore and If I do than a lot of time has passed.

#3 Trey Wickesser

Trey Wickesser
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:53 AM

in my opinion a game should either have difficulty options of new game+, not both.