Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exilra

[9-27-18] Permanent Gem Boards, One-Shot Damage Challenge, Proud Quests, 7* Stained Glass #8 EX+ Deal

Starting 9/27 at 12 AM PT, three Gem Boards will available that will be permanent! Each Board costs 3500 Jewels and contain 20 of their respective Gem.

From 12 AM PT 9/27 until 11:59 PM PT 10/3, the One-Shot Damage Challenge will be available. There are 15 quests which each require a different Keyblade and you must do as much damage as you can with one hit! Some of the rewards you can get from completing objectives are Magic Mirror Medals and Huey & Dewey & Louie Medals and more!

More Proud Quests have been added! Proud Mode Quests now go up to Quest 675!

[september 28th PT Update]

The Stained Glass #8 EX+ Deal is open until October 8th at 23:59 PT. Each pull guarantees a Trait Medal #44, 10 Limited VIP Coins, three Mirrors, and a 7* Tier 6 or 7 medal or a 7* Stained Glass #8 EX+ medal. Otherwise, a 7* Stained Glass #8 EX+ medal is guaranteed within 10 pulls. The 7* medal pulled from this deal may arrive with the following skills:

・Attack Boost VI Max

・Defense Boost I Max  

・Defense Boost II Max  

・Defense Boost III Max  

・ATK B V Max & GA 1  

・ATK B V Max & Lux+

・Triple Threat II

Stained Glass #8 EX+ (includes artwork): Upright/Magic // Guilt Tier 8 // AoE // 0 SP Cost // for 2 turns: atk & U atk & R atk & M atk +7, enemy def & U def & R def & M def -7, +110% Guilt; resets enemy counters, 10 SP recovery, stronger if set earlier in deck, 6 hits.

Edited by faemarch

Since the gem boards are permanent, I'd recommend getting them only when you actually need them, especially with how frequently they're throwing banners at us. 3500 is a lot of jewels...

One-shot challenge is... a thing? Good if you need 15 mirrors, I guess? I miss completion jewels...

I mentioned it before, but I'd wait to decide before pulling for a stained glass medal, especially since there's a 3rd one coming (speed), and we might get something even better near the end of the banners' run time.