Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PrinceNoctis

Some things don't make sense about that Aqua fight

I thought it's a given that almost all gameplay shown in the trailers and demos have been debugged for demonstrative purposes. Both the enemies' and Sora's health etc are likely just placeholders. This is especially apparent when you consider that during his first visit to the various worlds, Sora has been shown wielding keyblades that would normally be unattainable, as you don't obtain a world's keychain until you complete that respective world. So I wouldn't apply any meaning into Sora wielding the BH6 keyblade in the Aqua fight; it's likely that they were further showcasing the newest keyblade.

Without more details I can't comment on why Aqua has Mickey's keyblade, but with what little footage was shown, I don't think we can confirm any sort of status regarding Mickey and Riku. (Lol I just reread that last sentence and it sounds like something Nomura would say in an interview.. Please look forward to discovering these answers in the coming months I guess??)

I’m feeling like sora is a placeholder for Riku as the character we will control there. I feel like this fight will take place during the scene we saw in earlier trailers. Maybe they are just saving the “play as other characters reveal even thou we sorta said that was a thing already but haven’t shown it yet cuz that reveal will be hype” sort of thing

This is interesting, for sure. Why is Sora there? How did he get there? Where are Mickey and Riku?

Also, I've seen many people theorize that Sora was the placeholder here, for demonstration purposes. I never thought that maybe she could be an optional fight or anything, but I doubt that, given the fact that we are meant to save her. As for the keyblade, that's probably just promotion for BH6.

Honestly, I'm hoping that Riku isn't the second playable character. This title is a great opportunity for a playable Kairi sequence, and if we get Riku instead, I'll be a bit disappointed. Hopefully it's possible we might have three playable characters (since BBS gave us that option, so it's not impossible), with the Destiny Trio being the three, because Nomura has been known to troll...

Guess we'll find out in a few months.

Maybe this isn't the real Aqua and it's like a test or something. We know Sora needs to pass his mark of mastery exam and we know that Riku and Mickey are the ones to going to try and save Aqua so it doesn't make sense for Sora to be there fighting her unless maybe it is a illusion of some sort which we know is some Yen Sid can do. I mean they are definitely hiding something because the menu is so basic and you can't see what world they are actually in, I'm thinking it's because is it not the dark realm.