Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Playstation Classic Announced

Well this is certainly interesting. Sony has announced the Playstation classic after Nintendo made their NES and SNES classic. Anyone plan to pick this up? For me, I might even though I already have all these PS1 games on my PS3 :P. Guess it'll depend on what games they have on it that'll interest me enough to get one.

lets see what other games they have on that. Honestly with Crash bandicoot and soon spyro coming out I am actually good and I wouldnt know what else to ask for

Same. Plus the fact that you can already play PS1 games if you own a PS3/PSP/PS Vita. So for me I'll buy it if the games it offers interest me enough to want to get one.

Edited by Tails

There's a lot of ps1 games i never got a chance to play while it was around, i might wait on it for more info on what are the other games the ps classic has in store before making a decision. 

Tough decision! I download all of my games via PSN and I'm not much of a PS1 guy besides Crash and Spyro. Hell, the PS2 game I play the most is GTA: Vice City. If there was a PS2 Classic, I'd be all over this like a fat kid in a candy store.

Tough decision! I download all of my games via PSN and I'm not much of a PS1 guy besides Crash and Spyro. Hell, the PS2 game I play the most is GTA: Vice City. If there was a PS2 Classic, I'd be all over this like a fat kid in a candy store.

You're missing out on a great library of games,the PS1 has so many great games beyond Crash and Spyro.Get this Playstation Mini or buy PS1 games on PSN,so many amazing classics

If this has Metal Gear Solid I'm gonna have to see about getting it. That's one game I've always wanted to play.

FFVII too, but that's already confirmed. and I can get it on PSN, same with Crash and Spyro.