Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TiggerBooth

Party members...

So I have loved a lot of what we are seeing from the trailers, both story as game play. There is one this that has been bugging me however.

One of the first big gameplay reveals we got was that we’ll have multiple party members! Buzz and Woody, Mike and sully, Rapunzel and Flynn.

We know Anna and Elsa will not be in our party either. Will Turner or Elizabeth?

But the real sting here is Big Hero 6!!! Why out of a group like that are we only getting Batman!? (Adorable as he is) I find it odd that they haven’t taken more advantage of the larger party size.

I dunno this might not bug others as much as me. But I was real excited to have a REAL 7v 13 final battle. All at once. 7 team members vs. 13 bosses at the same time!

Sorry if this didn’t make sense. I’m using my phone and it’s late.

TLDR, I want more usage of the expanded party system in kh3!!

Edited by TiggerBooth

Just wanted to point out, it's Baymax, not Batman first off. And if you look at the E3 trailer, you'll see that you are interacting with both Flynn and Rapunzel in both combat and world travel, utilizing Rapunzel's hair in different ways. Though I do agree that it is sad we're only getting Baymax, however I wasn't expecting the entire Big Hero 6 team all at once, maybe a couple here and there. If they had all 6, along with Donald and Goofy, there would be too many people on the screen fighting enemies, any challenge would be gone. This also bleeds into your hope for a 7vs13 full on battle. For the same reasons, I don't think that would work. Too much would be going on at once. I think you'd see maybe some 1v2 battles via cutscenes, but it'll be more of a boss rush for either Sora Donald and Goofy, or Sora alone, leading up to the final area and battle.

Mm good points. I did totally just forget about Flynn and Rapunzel. But either way, I hope they do mix in the other BH6 characters for at least sections of the world. I dunno I’m just excited about the bigger party size and seeing more action from characters.

My idea for BH6 is to have something that mirrors the Battle of Hollow Bastion in KH2, where we briefly team up with a character for a short section before moving on. Then you could go through all the members and utilise their abilities. I'm not complaining as Baymax seems to be the most useful member anyway, combat trained, can aid with flight and can work as a support character.