Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KeybladeMasterBalo

Missing Disney Worlds

Hello guys! Hope you enjoyed that new juicy trailer! I sure did! So... Seeing how we got many information I started to speculate on how many worlds are left to be announced.

Well taking into consideration the 13 seekers of darkness now revealed (or so it seems) and how so far each of them appear in one world, I theorized that there are 2 - 3 worlds left to be revealed. Let me explain:

No. I - Master Xehanort - Final World

No. II - Young Xehanort - Toy Box

No. III - Vanitas - Monstropolis

No. IV - Ansem - Twilight Town

No. V - Xemnas - Twilight Town

No. VI - Xigbar - Olympus

No. VII - Data-Riku - San Fransokyo

No. VIII - Vexen - ?

No. IX - Demyx - ?

No. X - Luxord - The Caribbean

No. XI - Larxene - Arendelle

No. XII - Marluxia - Kingdom of Corona

No. XIII - Isa - ?

So looking at this list, and if it is to be believed, we have 3 members that barely showed up in the newest trailers. If we follow that pattern we have 3 missing spots. I say that maybe Isa will be doing "Management" role again so I might count him out... leaving 2 spots for 2 other worlds. If I theorize further we saw Demyx in manyt Radiant Garden scenes so this might as well be one of the missing worlds on the list leaving a spot for only one more Disney world, making a count of 8 Disney worlds (less than in KHII). If we do count Isa and Demyx in new Disney Worlds then that would make 10 Disney worlds as a total (still less than in KHII) plus the original ones, just like it was stated.

So what do you guys think? Might I be right? Or you disagree? And which do you think the last Disney worlds might be based on the new seekers? Please join me and comment on this post! Zaz! :D

Some time ago, I recollect Tetsuya Nomura stating how everyone expected to fulfill the roles we would expect them to might not play them in the end.

In other words, it is likely we shall not see some of those Organization XIII members in the roles we have been hoping they would have.

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-43705400-1529087228_thumb.jpg

Hello guys! Hope you enjoyed that new juicy trailer! I sure did! So... Seeing how we got many information I started to speculate on how many worlds are left to be announced.

Well taking into consideration the 13 seekers of darkness now revealed (or so it seems) and how so far each of them appear in one world, I theorized that there are 2 - 3 worlds left to be revealed. Let me explain:

No. I - Master Xehanort - Final World

No. II - Young Xehanort - Toy Box

No. III - Vanitas - Monstropolis

No. IV - Ansem - Twilight Town

No. V - Xemnas - Twilight Town

No. VI - Xigbar - Olympus

No. VII - Data-Riku - San Fransokyo

No. VIII - Vexen - ?

No. IX - Demyx - ?

No. X - Luxord - The Caribbean

No. XI - Larxene - Arendelle

No. XII - Marluxia - Kingdom of Corona

No. XIII - Isa - ?

So looking at this list, and if it is to be believed, we have 3 members that barely showed up in the newest trailers. If we follow that pattern we have 3 missing spots. I say that maybe Isa will be doing "Management" role again so I might count him out... leaving 2 spots for 2 other worlds. If I theorize further we saw Demyx in manyt Radiant Garden scenes so this might as well be one of the missing worlds on the list leaving a spot for only one more Disney world, making a count of 8 Disney worlds (less than in KHII). If we do count Isa and Demyx in new Disney Worlds then that would make 10 Disney worlds as a total (still less than in KHII) plus the original ones, just like it was stated.

So what do you guys think? Might I be right? Or you disagree? And which do you think the last Disney worlds might be based on the new seekers? Please join me and comment on this post! Zaz! :D

If Frozen is in the game and Vexen is not in charge of it, I'm not sure what world can be better fit. Scientific World like Big Hero 6 can kind of fit, but that is not the case either, so either his world is connected via an unforeseen connection or he is not in charge of a world (supportive research), in charge of an original world, or he is not really a seeker.

They did say three sets of three worlds, but not necessarily 9 (Disney) worlds, so I would say 8-10 Disney worlds is reasonable to expect. It depends on whether a mini-game world like 100 Acre Wood (if included) is counted as a world or not.

Alternatively, if the chess piece next to the presumed Larxene's piece is Vexen's, he might also be in charge of Frozen similar to Ansem/Xemnas.

Isa/Saix could be in charge of Agrabah.  It could fit since the world might focus on King of Thieves this time.

Yes, and he is also one of the four remaining by the second visit to Agrabah where a member has supposedly give the merchant the treasure.

Agrabah is probably the one I want the most among the remaining possible choices.

Plus, I think that one returning world with two new worlds for each set of three worlds seems reasonable.

Yes, and he is also one of the four remaining by the second visit to Agrabah where a member has supposedly give the merchant the treasure.

Agrabah is probably the one I want the most among the remaining possible choices.

Plus, I think that one returning world with two new worlds for each set of three worlds seems reasonable.

I really hope Agrabah is a world but at this point, it seems unlikely.  I mean, it would be cool to see and explore the Vanishing Isle, bash in the skulls of Sa'luk and the remaining forty thieves, see Iago and Aladdin's dad off, and basically see off Jasmine and Aladdin with them finally getting married.

What about The Jungle Book it could fit Demyx.

It might require having an animal model for Demyx, similarly to Sora's lion cub form in the Pride Lands.  Having him and Sora in human form would basically fly in the face of Mogley being the only human living with animals in the jungle, hence why he is called Mancub.

True, but there's also the man village plus in the unused data of Jungle Book in BBS Terra was in his normal form so Sora, Donald, and Goofy could easily blend in with Mowgli along with Demyx. Plus Tarzan didn't need a animal form for Sora.

I really hope Agrabah is a world but at this point, it seems unlikely.  I mean, it would be cool to see and explore the Vanishing Isle, bash in the skulls of Sa'luk and the remaining forty thieves, see Iago and Aladdin's dad off, and basically see off Jasmine and Aladdin with them finally getting married.

Well, optimistically, Agrabah is this month's Union Cross Update and it is the longest Disney World in UX, so there might be some benefits and implications there like how San Fransokyo is revealed at Tokyo Game Show.

Plus, desert world is distinct from any other worlds so far.

Edited by Cloaked Assassin

True, but there's also the man village plus in the unused data of Jungle Book in BBS Terra was in his normal form so Sora, Donald, and Goofy could easily blend in with Mowgli along with Demyx. Plus Tarzan didn't need a animal form for Sora.

True but it's possible that Terra might have received an animal form had Square had finished Mowgli's world.  Deep Jungle also had other human characters like Jane, Clayton, and Professor Porter.  The human village didn't come into effect until the climax of The Jungle Book.  So from a storytelling aspect, it might either serve Square to have the human village play a larger part than it did in the village, instead of it just being a place where Mowgli chose to go back to. 

Also, we have to think about how Demyx or Sora would interact with the other animal characters like Baloo and Shere Khan.  In Deep Jungle, Sora didn't talk to any of the animals, he mainly just talked to Tarzan and sometimes it was hard to understand the character.  Donald and Goofy could interact with the animals but like Sora, they would likely need an animal form instead of being anthropomorphic.

Sora same way Mowgli could speak to Bagheera, Kaa, Baloo, King Louie, and Shere Khan.

Possibly, but you also have to remember Sora didn't grow up around animals like Mowgli did.

Well, optimistically, Agrabah is this month's Union Cross Update and it is the longest Disney World in UX, so there might be some benefits and implications there like how San Fransokyo is revealed at Tokyo Game Show.

Plus, desert world is distinct from any other worlds so far.

I agree.