Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IAMME

KH3 theory: The seekers are being controlled

So I have a theory that the seekers of darkness are all being controlled.  Like against there will.  Now maybe some like braig aren't cuz they got nothin better to do and do it willfully, but I'm starting to think that some of the members are being controlled.

"But how IAMME?" Well I'm glad you asked, interactive viewer.  So let's take a stroll down memory lane (memory get it?) all the way back to BBS days.

So Xehenort transfers his heart to Terras.  Simple as that.  And once he's in, he has complete control over mind and body for the most part.

Now lets speed back up to days days (cuz the days in 358/2 days.....get it..humor) where Xemnas has all his special emo people.  He HAS NOT yet taken control for most of them.  Saix and Xigbar are the only ones who have the xehenort trademark, orange eyes and pointy ears and follow him exclusively.  Meanwhile everyone else DOESN'T.  They don't have that trademark and roughly 1/4 of the whole organization betrays him (marluxia, larxene, axel, roxas, xion).  And just so we're clear, Isa and Braig did not have these trademark superficial qualities in BBS (braig had brown eyes and isa had blue (or green i forgot) and have no pointy ears)

Now speeeeed back up to kh3 days.  Everyone we see in the organization has those trademark abilities.  Yep, all version of xehenort, isa, braig, luxord, marluxia, larxene, aqua, and idk if we have the right grounds to say xion yet.

In the japense version of the marluxia trailer, there was like a mistranslation or smth, and marluxia is actually serving xehenorts organization.  BUT WHYYYYY? No way he would do that on his own volition.  Same with Larxene.

Look at this picture - https://imgur.com/a/8931scF

We see larxene smiling..evily.  Now I know larxene to the t, and she does not smile like that normally.  Usually she's got an annoyed/angry face or playful one.  We have not seen this face where she's filled with evil to this extent.  And it's not because she just hurt someone just then, cuz we can see kristoff and sven literally doing nothing in the background.  This leads me to believe that her character is being controlled and filled with xehenort's evilness.

Luxord responds to Sora's question to why he's back in the organization.  He says something along the lines of "surprising isn't it?"  This gives off the idea that Luxord didn't plan on being in the organization again.  BUT BUT BUT he was taken in through force of xehenort's will.

And for Aqua, SHE IS AQUA.  She does not become all emo and crap.  Granted she's a little depressed in .2, but Mickey gives her hope.  She is taken over by xehenort and I'm certain she's about to attack us in the trailers.

So yeah, the seekers are being controlled.  I think after Sora defeats xehenort, most of the members will return to their normal state of mind.  Or not, cuz we dunno what's gonna happen.  This might be shocking to some but like "well duh" to others...but cmon.

I don't think they're controlled, more like influenced by the Xehanort part inside them. It's like they are bad and good in their own case plus the evil from Xehanort's darkness. Terra for example was a good guy while also being Terranort but he had an internal struggle which affected that version of Xehanort into a kind of amnesia state. I think people like Larxene and Luxord were just bad and now they can be worse, hence the smile in her face.

Well, duh!!! Of course they are being controlled!! However, I don't think it will be completely against their will. I mean, think of it. Xehanort took a part of him and inserted it inside of each of these guys. And just like Venom's symbiote, it seems their original personalities are being erased to be replaced by Xehanort's personality. The only one who at least fought this proccess was Terra, and probably Riku.