Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

What non-echo Square Enix rep (besides Geno) would you like in Smash Ultimate?

I’m stuck in a tie between Sora and Neku Sakuraba. On one hand, Sora’s owned by Disney despite originating from a video game, and Neku is solely a video game character. On the other hand, Sora has a more straightforward move pool compared to Neku. If either gets in, though, I’d be happy.

(The reason I say no Geno is because there’d probably be too many replies about him.)

What's funny about this is I was about to make a thread like this, about how I think Neku would be more likely to be in Smash than Sora, even though I really want Sora (with Roxas Echo fighter) in Smash Ultimate.  It would make the most sense, since TWEWY is getting a Final Remix very soon for the Switch, and there are currently no reports of KH3 coming to Switch, so having Neku in Smash would be great publicity for TWEWY:FR.

As for his moveset, they would be based off his pins and their abilities.  For his basic attacks, it would be any of the MONKEY pins with the slash attacks, for down B it could be the icicles, standard B could be the bullets, forward B could be one of the flame attacks.  Not sure about up B/recovery.  But his final smash could be either any of the link attacks with either Shiki, Joshua, or Beat, or even the final link attack with all three of them seen in the end of the game.  Just imagine something like this being in Smash Ultimate (skip to 2:40)

Edited by Azure Flame