Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

Nomura has announced updates to the Kingdom Hearts Union χ main story connecting to Kingdom Hearts III

In commemoration of the 3rd Kingdom Hearts Union χ Anniversary, Nomura has released a message thanking players for playing Kingdom Hearts Union χ! He has also announced the Kingdom Hearts III mini-games, Classic Kingdom, has arrived to Kingdom Hearts Union χ! Read Nomura's translated statement below.

Thank you for celebrating the 3rd anniversary of KHUX.

Long time no see, though it might not be the case lately. To be exact, it hasn't been three years since Unionχ, but we apparently are counting from Unchained χ . That means it would be 5 years since "χ [chi]". but I guess that's not how it works. It's kind of a loose 3rd anniversary, but this year we are doing things a little differently.

We are near the end of developing Kingdom Hearts III, but the mini-game "Classic Kingdom" will be a "Playable System". "Playable System" is a little long, so let's call it "x3".

It's short ,but it's also tricky to read. It is pronounced "ex-tres".

In x3, not only are you able to play the Classic Kingdom, but you can also use the communication tool and other new contents. The menu design is also from the device Sora uses in Kingdom Hearts III. Please wait for more details, which will be announced soon.

We have made players wait so long, but the main scenario will be updated next month. The wait has been long because the same staff, including me, are working on both scenarios for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ and Kingdom Hearts III.

This time the story will move closer to the core. The main story will be updated again in the next update, including the introduction to a new character(s) The connection among the characters may be revealed. I think the story will head to a very interesting point.

So far we were exploring Disney worlds that already existed, but we will finally explore new worlds soon. We are preparing more mysteries and new developments, so I hope you continue to enjoy playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. To thank everyone, we will be giving out jewels!

Posted Image

In this limited quest, complete the Kingdom Hearts III Classic mini-games with high scores and receive the Starlight Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts III!

Posted Image

Update[september 6, 2018]: New content has been updated for Kingdom Hearts Union χ3 (ex-tres) mode has been added to version 3.0.0. χ3's design was created to imitate Sora's menu screen on his device in Kingdom Hearts III. Through the χ3 menu, players can access the Classic Kingdom mini-games and the new communication feature.

oCFSN10fb

The Classic Kingdom mini-games are available through the χ3 menu. There are five mini-games available to play: Giantland, The Musical Farmer, The Karnival Kid, The Barnyard Battle, and Fishin' Frenzy. High scores are required to attain the Starlight Keyblade product code for Kingdom Hearts III. Players are allowed many attempts to get a high score for the Starlight Keyblade limited quest, but only until the quest deadline.

oCmbNkjj0

A new communication feature has been added to Kingdom Hearts Union χ through the χ3 menu. Through this new communication feature, players can talk to other players across various parties and unions, not just their own.

oCmrNvsZh

A full render of Sora holding the Starlight Keyblade has also been released. You can view it below.

oCmaNs0DySora Starlight Keyblade 2

Update 3.0.0 is now available in Japan and is to be available for North America on September 7, 2018.

Click here to view the article

Pfft that Starlight keyblade hasn't even been levelled, laaaame.

But seriously, I wonder how it will work, will the UX directly connect to KH3? Do we get a code for the Keyblade?

Also glad to see we're finally moving on with the main story, now for the wait for it to be released globally

Pfft that Starlight keyblade hasn't even been levelled, laaaame.

But seriously, I wonder how it will work, will the UX directly connect to KH3? Do we get a code for the Keyblade?

Also glad to see we're finally moving on with the main story, now for the wait for it to be released globally

Remember, you can level up keyblades in kh3.

Remember, you can level up keyblades in kh3.

Really? That's the first I've heard of it that's pretty awesome.

I wonder if transformations are tied to the levels e.g. upgrade the keyblade once to unlock the first keyblade transformation, upgrade it a second time to unlock the second.

In my opinion, X[Chi]/Unchained x/Union Cross or whatever is call is the weakest entry in the Kingdom Hearts series. Not only the missions are completely boring and so damn repetitive but the main story barely progress at all. In my opinion, the main story in Union Cross is not engaging at all. The only story plot that I thought was kinda engaging was the new character Strelitzia and her mysterious death. But after that the game felt like it completely forgot about it and just move forward. Heck Re:Coded was more engaging than Union Cross and that's sad. These new main story updates better be worth it Nomura. 

"Playable System" is a little long, so let's call it "x3". It's short, but it's also tricky to read. It is pronounced "ex-tres".

Firetruck you Nomura. Seriously, just... Firetruck off with that title lol

But seriously, everything here makes me happy! :D

Am I the only person struggling to care about UX anymore? For every slight bit of ' blimey something's actually happening' it then becomes endless repetition. Not denying the Wreck it Ralph world will be interesting, but it's hard to keep enthusiastic about this anymore. That saying, I am hoping this update has been worth the wait, my wager is that the new character was the robed figure holding the plant from the poster. 

So I'm a bit confused, is this only or Japan for will we get a chance to get the Starlight too?

I'm sure we'll get it at some point, just not at the same time as Japan. I'm pretty sure we got to do the Make Your Mark KH3 event in KHUX as well, so why no this one? It would be pretty lame if they did make it a Japan only event.

Just wondering: I’m playing Fishing Frenzy right now, do I have to get I high on ALL the games or just one of them?

You will get jewels though just keep playing it and have some fun.

WHAT!!!!????? Let me get this straight!!

In "Kingdom Hearts Timeline" or the timelines of Kingdom Hearts history, The New updates to the main story of "Kingdom Hearts: Union x(cross)" was actually leading to the last chapter of the Kingdom Hearts Saga, "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

That's perfect!!!?? Because the Circle is Now Complete!!!