Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What do you think the final world in KH3 will look like?

What do you think the final world in KH3 will look like?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the final world in KH3 will look like?

• A huge castle
    • An entire planet
    • Grassfields
    • Mishmash of all the worlds
    • A realm where Light and Dark clash
    • Volcanic
    • Space
    • Like the Station of Awakening
    • Sky island
    • Kingdom Hearts itself
    • The Keyblade Graveyard
    • Something else? Share below!

Knowing the general style Tetsuya Nomura takes,
I am currently anticipating a complex world that is technically all of the above options for this poll.
Therefore, all the gameplay elements we shall experience throughout the game,
they shall all come into play in the last world -- The Ruins of Daybreak Town + Midnight Town + Volcanic Town!!

In a nutshell, a twisted Kingdom Hearts!!

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-69549900-1528827207_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-43705400-1529087228_thumb.jpg

I believe Nomura said in an interview that we would finally get to see the real Kingdom Hearts, so I would deem it possible that it will be the final world. It woukd be appropriate, considering the game is called Kingdom Hearts and in a lot of games, we came really close to various versions of it.

But what it will look like... I have no idea. Looking back at KH1 and 2, it might be something freaky or twisted. Or really simplistic since it's probably made of light.

Either way, I eould like it to be Kingdom Hearts itself. I mean, that's what it all leads to, right? Juet seeing a glimpse of it again just to have it vanish may be a little anticlimatic since we had that so often already.

Honestly, I think that the final world in Kingdom Hearts III would probably be Kingdom Hearts itself, as all roads have been leading to the eventual resurgence of the great heart of all worlds! Since it's been submerged in darkness for so long, I honestly don't know if there's still even light left in Kingdom Hearts itself, or if darkness has twisted it up into some sort of dark wasteland! Maybe the Realm Of Darkness and the way the fallen worlds look like is an example of how Kingdom Hearts itself is like on the inside!

But yeah, it'd probably be Kingdom Hearts, with perhaps many Stations Of Awakening dotting the landscape, providing a sort of sense of awe and solitude and eeriness, ya know?

I feel like it'll be Kingdom Hearts itself, but seeing the option for the Station of Awakening I had a thought. If it's possible to actually go inside Kingdom Hearts, maybe it looks like the Station of Awakening inside. Or maybe the Station of Awakening that we've been going to is actually Kingdom Hearts, and we've been going there throughout the series without even realizing it. I think that could be really cool, and it would also be really poetic since the Station of Awakening is where the very first game started, So we would finish the Xehanort Saga where it all began.

Edited by Allwil13

I hadn't thought of it till reading this survey, but now something that seems to me very possible is a mixture of all worlds. 

Remember in the age of fairy tales as the worlds were just one and them it got "separed" with the clash of the Keyblade War? Well, by the ending of KH3 we could return in some way to that state. Visiting a world made up by all worlds. And we could not see just KH3 worlds, but parts or known scenarios frow past words.

That would explain why it is Nomura's  favorite world... Because it's simply all worlds. He doesn't need to choose from the list rsrsrs

I believe Nomura said in an interview that we would finally get to see the real Kingdom Hearts, so I would deem it possible that it will be the final world. It woukd be appropriate, considering the game is called Kingdom Hearts and in a lot of games, we came really close to various versions of it.

But what it will look like... I have no idea. Looking back at KH1 and 2, it might be something freaky or twisted. Or really simplistic since it's probably made of light.

Either way, I eould like it to be Kingdom Hearts itself. I mean, that's what it all leads to, right? Juet seeing a glimpse of it again just to have it vanish may be a little anticlimatic since we had that so often already.

Or something that is something similar like destiny island at the end of kh1 was you know originally a beautifull place but now feels empty and hollow

Honestly, I think that the final world in Kingdom Hearts III would probably be Kingdom Hearts itself, as all roads have been leading to the eventual resurgence of the great heart of all worlds! Since it's been submerged in darkness for so long, I honestly don't know if there's still even light left in Kingdom Hearts itself, or if darkness has twisted it up into some sort of dark wasteland! Maybe the Realm Of Darkness and the way the fallen worlds look like is an example of how Kingdom Hearts itself is like on the inside!

But yeah, it'd probably be Kingdom Hearts, with perhaps many Stations Of Awakening dotting the landscape, providing a sort of sense of awe and solitude and eeriness, ya know?

I Imagine some kind of moon surface and crystal caves inside kinda like the fortress of solitude, hundreds of different doors and countless of visions

could be anything, like a mash up of multiple worlds 

I loved that part in kh1 it prepares you emotionally for the end hope to see something similar like this in the final world but with ALL the worlds that we have visited or going to visit in the future saga even if its just a glimpse like say captain americas shield lying around

I feel like it'll be Kingdom Hearts itself, but seeing the option for the Chamber of Awakening I had a thought. If it's possible to actually go inside Kingdom Hearts, maybe it looks like the Station of Awakening inside. Or maybe the Station of Awakening that we've been going to is actually Kingdom Hearts, and we've been going there throughout the series without even realizing it. I think that could be really cool, and it would also be really poetic since the Station of Awakening is where the very first game started, So we would finish the Xehanort Saga where it all began.

which I would love so much because it would mean the voice in the beginning that was talking to us was infact the soul/mind of kingdom hearts itself so basically the voice of god

I hadn't thought of it till reading this survey, but now something that seems to me very possible is a mixture of all worlds. 

Remember in the age of fairy tales as the worlds were just one and them it got "separed" with the clash of the Keyblade War? Well, by the ending of KH3 we could return in some way to that state. Visiting a world made up by all worlds. And we could not see just KH3 worlds, but parts or known scenarios frow past words.

That would explain why it is Nomura's  favorite world... Because it's simply all worlds. He doesn't need to choose from the list rsrsrs

I would think that the final world starts out at the surface of kingdom hearts goes through its inside than its a bunch of mish mash of all the worlds and finally its the chamber of awakening

It'll probably be some weird, Final Destination-looking place within Kingdom Hearts. Lots of color and space stuff.

Or it won't look like anything. Because it'll be so full of darkness that you can't see.

I Imagine some kind of moon surface and crystal caves inside kinda like the fortress of solitude, hundreds of different doors and countless of visions

Ooh, that's a great way to picture how Kingdom Hearts would look like! The moon surface kinda reminds me of the Lunar Subterranae from Final Fantasy IV! But yeah, I'm pretty sure that whatever Nomura has planned for the final world, it's gonna be mind blowing! :D