•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Nintendo Dream Team! (Roleplay Thread)

nintendo roleplay crossover

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

Scholar of Random Information.

• 1,607 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:47 PM

Link nodded to Zelda before leading the way towards the small crowd forming around Princess Peach. He opened his mouth to start a dialogue when the announcement for Princess Peach's party echoed. Link worried for a moment, turned to Zelda, then back to Peach.
"Did we need to do that?" He asked.
He watched as Pit marched to the door. Apparently the angel was part of the group. Had they all been lumped together? Well, this was certainly...well, probably fortunate, but there was likely some sort of errand to be asked of them. Always seemed the way with new, grand locations in Link's experience.

#122 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:19 PM

Tiki smiled and handed the groomba a cookie. Before biting into the one obtained for her. She enjoyed sweets. Like any one would.

Lute sighs and puts 30 of thr coins down. “There you go....” she grumbled .

(Sorry its small ive got nothing else to contribute atm)

Edited by HeartOfFerria, 03 October 2018 - 04:19 PM.

#123 Yessie Maltese

Yessie Maltese

☆A Dog-Loving Girl :3☆ ~Once Known As YesLea ( ͡° ω ͡° )~

• 318 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:27 PM

"This one?" She take a look at the pillow and thinks about it. it's quite cute and kinda reminds her of the poke doll. "Well, it is cute. I do hope mom like this." She said as she smiles. As soon as she heard Broque Monsieur's voice, she gasps quietly, realizing she spent a bit too much time in the shop. "Uh oh, we gotta hurry!" She waves at the clerk. "Umm excuse me. How much is that pillow?" She asked.

#124 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:40 PM

(For the sake of clarity since it's kind of been...A LONG while since the last major story update):

(Leaf): ​You get the pillow for 20 coins.

(Lute): ​Anna gives you the Fire essence, which makes your Fire tome into an Elfire tome. 

​(Tiki): ​Mar-Mar eats the cookie (somehow). Mar-Mar is satisfied. 

(Link): ​Zelda says yes.

Everybody makes their way to the gigantic door!

(Phew...Let's continue)

The giant door finally opens before the group, which led down to a hallway with Broque leading the way...

The whole group (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toadsworth, Leaf, Tiki, Lute, Link, Zelda, Pit, and Mar-Mar the Gromba) come into a big room. There aren't any tourists here. Just them, Broque, and two block dudes. In front of Peach, Mario, and Luigi, who are taking front, there are stairs leading up to a wooden platform. Suddenly, the lights dim down...

"What what!?" Toadsworth exclaims, looking around in the dark. 

"Hoh-honh! Look! Zee screen!" Broque says. 

Behind the platform, a large wide screen is present. Appearing on the screen is a big-nosed man that looks like a sheep kind of(?) when taking first glance, but it is in fact an old man with cloud-like hair and a white mustache under his nose. He is standing in front of some books. 

"Mmm-yes, welcome! To Pi'illo Island! I am the administrator of this island, Dr. Snoozemore." He says. 

Zelda whispers to Link. "...I sense there is a theme to this island that I'm not quite getting..." 

"Mm-yes, and I should like to tell you of the island's lore...

A long time ago on this island, the Pi'illo folk lived in this place and called it the Pi'illo Kingdom. But then, over a short span, the Pi'illo Kingdom suddenly fell and became no more...What happened to the Pi'illo Kingdom? Mm-yes, this question lingers. It is but one of the mysteries that we are actively trying to solve today. Indeed, another of these mysteries sleeps within Pi'illo Castle...Some say a treasure hides there since the time of the Pi'illo Kingdom..."

​Could that treasure be the stone? I wonder...​Zelda thinks. 

"The deeper passages have only recently been discovered. What treasure do you suppose sleeps in this cazzz...zzZzzz...."

And with that, the video ends and the lights turn back on. Peach looks around with wonder in her eyes. "Oh my! Facinating!" Peach looks at Tiki. "Did you hear that Tiki? A hidden treasure in this very castle! How exciting!" She says with childlike excitement. Zelda chuckles at the reaction. "For a princess, you're quite adventurous." She comments. 

#125 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

• 1,607 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

Link followed after the group, guessing this was alright. The sight of the new room interested and puzzled the young hero. Was there going to be a performance of some kind. The reveal of the screen caught him off guard. It was like the Sheikah Slate, but much bigger. Pi'illo's technological advancements over Hyrule were impressive. Though if they had screens this big, did that mean they have things like the Guardians, but more powerful? Link shuddered at the thought.
Zelda's comment about a theme caused Link to take another look around the room. Yes. She was right. There was something about this that tied it together some how. But he wasn't sure what. And he couldn't help but fear he didn't get it because he didn't know what this theme actually was. Just that it existed. Maybe ask the others once this show was over?
With the end of the video, Link continued to stare at the screen for a moment or two longer. It felt like when the dry words of the Monks back in Hyrule, a warning and promise for those that entered a shrine. Well, he just had to hope it wasn't one of those blasted platforms with the ball and having to tilt the slate this way and that to get he ball to roll into the socket, but there were these holes on the side for the ball to fall out of, then you'd have to start all over again. Gah! He felt like thumping a monk every time he did one of those challenges.
With his recollections causing his face to go grim for a second, the young hero turned, his face going back to his usual passive expression. It didn't last long as Zelda's comment about Peach's adventuresness earned an odd look from Link.
"So are you." He said.

#126 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's waiting for various things to release

• 883 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:11 PM

Pit stared at the screen, mouth slightly agape and ears as open as can be in order to listen to all of the doctor's words. Once the recording ended, the angel's gaze moved to the concrete floor beneath as he mused this recent info-dump privately (And with his Goddess, of course).

"There was someone here before? I thought these block people were the Pi'ilo.. anyways, it's safe to put two and two together and assume that the trapped souls are the people of this Pi'ilo Kingdom, right?" I mean, the doc did say that it was sudden, and a kingdom couldn't have just went poof without going somewhere else.."

"Sheesh. That guy really needs a better schedule if he's gonna nap on us just like that," he remarked out loud, raising his head up again.

#127 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:50 AM

Lute sighs. “If the treasure isnt knowledge or a magic artifact then it would be a waste of my effort.... however i could use a few more gols coins in my pocket...” lute seemed to teeter of the edge of yes and no.

Tiki smiles excitedly. “Are we gonna look for it Peachy?! Please tell me we are! We could use it to get more cookies!”

#128 Yessie Maltese

Yessie Maltese

• 318 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:23 PM

After buying the pillow, Leaf goes back to the group, rushing herself as she ran. "Wait for me!" She managed to catch up and followed the others. The young Trainer looks around the room, hoping this isn't some kind of trap as soon as they approach screen which also Dr. Snoozemore appeared onscreen. Leaf took out her notebook, as he begin to tell the island's lore, writing everything down. She was amazed after it ended. "A treasure.. I wonder what kind of treasure is it? Oh! Maybe it's a new discovered Pokemon!" She smiles as she got excited. "And I'm starting to getting why his name is Dr. Snoozemore.." She said.

#129 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:41 PM

Pit stared at the screen, mouth slightly agape and ears as open as can be in order to listen to all of the doctor's words. Once the recording ended, the angel's gaze moved to the concrete floor beneath as he mused this recent info-dump privately (And with his Goddess, of course).

"There was someone here before? I thought these block people were the Pi'ilo.. anyways, it's safe to put two and two together and assume that the trapped souls are the people of this Pi'ilo Kingdom, right?" I mean, the doc did say that it was sudden, and a kingdom couldn't have just went poof without going somewhere else.."

"Sheesh. That guy really needs a better schedule if he's gonna nap on us just like that," he remarked out loud, raising his head up again.

"I've got the exact same hunch...But it's still a mystery to how the kingdom fell like that. Something could've happened..." Palutena comments in Pit's mind.

Link followed after the group, guessing this was alright. The sight of the new room interested and puzzled the young hero. Was there going to be a performance of some kind. The reveal of the screen caught him off guard. It was like the Sheikah Slate, but much bigger. Pi'illo's technological advancements over Hyrule were impressive. Though if they had screens this big, did that mean they have things like the Guardians, but more powerful? Link shuddered at the thought.
Zelda's comment about a theme caused Link to take another look around the room. Yes. She was right. There was something about this that tied it together some how. But he wasn't sure what. And he couldn't help but fear he didn't get it because he didn't know what this theme actually was. Just that it existed. Maybe ask the others once this show was over?
With the end of the video, Link continued to stare at the screen for a moment or two longer. It felt like when the dry words of the Monks back in Hyrule, a warning and promise for those that entered a shrine. Well, he just had to hope it wasn't one of those blasted platforms with the ball and having to tilt the slate this way and that to get he ball to roll into the socket, but there were these holes on the side for the ball to fall out of, then you'd have to start all over again. Gah! He felt like thumping a monk every time he did one of those challenges.
With his recollections causing his face to go grim for a second, the young hero turned, his face going back to his usual passive expression. It didn't last long as Zelda's comment about Peach's adventuresness earned an odd look from Link.
"So are you." He said.

Zelda turns to Link and faintly blushes at the comment. "W-W-Well...T-To an extent, yes, b-but n-not like her...In a way." She says. Her voice shook a little as she was speaking. She clears her voice to regain composure. "But besides that, this hidden treasure is rather intriguing."

Lute sighs. “If the treasure isnt knowledge or a magic artifact then it would be a waste of my effort.... however i could use a few more gols coins in my pocket...” lute seemed to teeter of the edge of yes and no.

Tiki smiles excitedly. “Are we gonna look for it Peachy?! Please tell me we are! We could use it to get more cookies!”

"I was thinking the same thoughts Tiki! A treasure hunt sounds exciting!" Peach states with a giggle. "Now, now princess! Don't go running off again. This old sport wishes he did not have to worry." Toadsworth said in response to Peach.

After buying the pillow, Leaf goes back to the group, rushing herself as she ran. "Wait for me!" She managed to catch up and followed the others. The young Trainer looks around the room, hoping this isn't some kind of trap as soon as they approach screen which also Dr. Snoozemore appeared onscreen. Leaf took out her notebook, as he begin to tell the island's lore, writing everything down. She was amazed after it ended. "A treasure.. I wonder what kind of treasure is it? Oh! Maybe it's a new discovered Pokemon!" She smiles as she got excited. "And I'm starting to getting why his name is Dr. Snoozemore.." She said.

Mario and Luigi nod in agreement. Even Starlow chips in. "Yeah. He must a world record for "Most times sleeping in the middle of a sentence." Starlow says.

Zelda steps up to Broque Monsieur. "So, if I may ask, where might we look to find this supposed treasure?" She asks.

"Ah! Oui! Zee treasure. I must tell you, back zere we found zis ancient hidden area. Some say zat it might hold zee treasure." Monsieur points at the wooden platform. "Zis platform was recently installed for zee exploring. Zee jets appear, zey fire up, and voila! Zee platform moves for transportation! But it is in zee testing phase! Activated by pressure of zee footsies!" He explains.

Zelda looks at the platform, then looks to the group. "Hmm..."

"Let's go!" Peach says with full excitement. "It's not everyday you get to go on a treasure hunt." Peach turns to Mario and Luigi. "Mario? Luigi? Are you guys in?" The Bros. both jump in response, saying yes. "Wonderful!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45, 08 October 2018 - 12:42 PM.

#130 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

• 1,607 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:30 PM

Link glanced at Peach, then back at Zelda. No, they weren't exactly alike. He couldn't fathom Zelda in a pink dress. Still, when it came to adventurous princesses, he was willing to bet that his was among the best. Still, it wasn't a competition. They were here on a mission.
He glanced over at Leaf as she expressed a hope the treasure was a new Pokémon. His eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out what that was. Is that what they called wishing stones where she was from?
"What's a Pokémon?" Link asked.

#131 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's waiting for various things to release

• 883 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:03 PM

Indeed, there must’ve been an event that caused the kingdom’s downfall, and the only way to find out more is to press onward. Perhaps the treasure lying inside this next cave could serve as another clue to his next destination or the whereabouts of the kingdom.

Or it could simply be something cool-looking and shiny. Pit hoped for the former, but either way it couldn't be something terrible, right?

"Let's go!" Pit exclaimed with similar but not entirely like-minded enthusiasm as Peach, "This treasure isn't gonna open itself; and if ya asked me, getting dibs on finding it first is too good of a chance to ignore!"

#132 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:20 PM

Lute sighs “I suppose i havent anything better to do” she follows the others. “However If its a contest then i will do my best to be the first to suceed.” She look over at Pit, responding to his most recent statement. The mage seemed somewhat more confident as she Eyed the angel “would you like to make a bet?”

Tiki simply followed Peach picking up Mar-Mar as she did so. “This is all very exciting isnt it.” She shuddered with childish anticipation. “I wonder what the treasure could be though... oh! Maybe something sweet and yummy!”

Edited by HeartOfFerria, 11 October 2018 - 10:21 PM.

#133 Yessie Maltese

Yessie Maltese

• 318 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

"I've got the exact same hunch...But it's still a mystery to how the kingdom fell like that. Something could've happened..." Palutena comments in Pit's mind.

Zelda turns to Link and faintly blushes at the comment. "W-W-Well...T-To an extent, yes, b-but n-not like her...In a way." She says. Her voice shook a little as she was speaking. She clears her voice to regain composure. "But besides that, this hidden treasure is rather intriguing."

"I was thinking the same thoughts Tiki! A treasure hunt sounds exciting!" Peach states with a giggle. "Now, now princess! Don't go running off again. This old sport wishes he did not have to worry." Toadsworth said in response to Peach.

Mario and Luigi nod in agreement. Even Starlow chips in. "Yeah. He must a world record for "Most times sleeping in the middle of a sentence." Starlow says.

Zelda steps up to Broque Monsieur. "So, if I may ask, where might we look to find this supposed treasure?" She asks.
"Ah! Oui! Zee treasure. I must tell you, back zere we found zis ancient hidden area. Some say zat it might hold zee treasure." Monsieur points at the wooden platform. "Zis platform was recently installed for zee exploring. Zee jets appear, zey fire up, and voila! Zee platform moves for transportation! But it is in zee testing phase! Activated by pressure of zee footsies!" He explains.

Zelda looks at the platform, then looks to the group. "Hmm..."
"Let's go!" Peach says with full excitement. "It's not everyday you get to go on a treasure hunt." Peach turns to Mario and Luigi. "Mario? Luigi? Are you guys in?" The Bros. both jump in response, saying yes. "Wonderful!"

Leaf glares at the platform, hoping this isn't another monster attack just like the last time. "As long there's no angry, hungry monsters, I'm okay with that."

Link glanced at Peach, then back at Zelda. No, they weren't exactly alike. He couldn't fathom Zelda in a pink dress. Still, when it came to adventurous princesses, he was willing to bet that his was among the best. Still, it wasn't a competition. They were here on a mission.
He glanced over at Leaf as she expressed a hope the treasure was a new Pokémon. His eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out what that was. Is that what they called wishing stones where she was from?
"What's a Pokémon?" Link asked.

"Oh right. I'm guessing you never heard of Pokemon either, huh?" She chuckles nervously as she starts explaining about Pokemon. "Pokemon are quite mysterious creatures. They're from Kanto and other regions too. Most people catch them with a device called a pokeball and train them for battles, while some do research of them. Most trainers like me do love and care about them, some not so much." She said. "They have different appearances, power, shapes and size. Like this for example." She gets one of her pokeball, letting Slowpoke out. "Come on out, Slowpoke!"

#134 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:05 PM

"Sloooow...Poke." The pink creature slowly turned around to face its trainer. It's expression did not change. "Slow?"

"Oui! It is set! We hear loud and clear!" Monsieur says in his distinct announcing tone. "We shall grant ze wishes in haste!"

"Splendid!" Peach exclaims. Toadsworth on the other seemed more concerned than the princess. "Now just a moment! You said this contraption was in testing, yes? How do you propose we get to our destination safely?" He asks.

"Not to worry! We have zee alternative."

The platform suddenly splits apart from itself. From below, up comes what looks to be a polished wide mine cart big enough to fit multiple people. "Zis however is our slower, but safer mode of travel. Oui! See it as, how you say, scenic route. Hm?"

Without a second thought, Peach instantly gets in the mine cart. She can hardly contain her eager curiosity. Mario, Luigi, and Toadsworth soon join her.

#135 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

• 1,607 posts

Posted Today, 12:09 AM

Link was duly impressed by the Slowpoke. So, Leaf was hoping to find a new one of these creatures at the end of this test. Well, at least she wasn't going for the same thing Zelda and he were.
"Nice!" He said politely, wondering if anything in Hyrule was actually a Pokémon. Those Korok Seeds were certainly fit the mysterious part of the description.
Ears perking at the word "wishes", Link gave the good Monsieur his attention, feeling a little disappointed that the apparent next stage of the journey would be taken in mining cart. The platforms seemed like a better adventure, but there was more at steak than just personal enjoyment, so it made sense to go with the safer route. Peach was alright in it and the others seemed excited as well. Pit's mention of dibs worried Link. He'd just have to find the stone first. Or at least, Zelda did.
Shrugging, he hopped in the cart with Peach.
"If you don't mind?" He asked almost as an after thought.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nintendo, roleplay, crossover