Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
JDG Gaming

KHUX A huge hit for me

So a couple of days ago I made the mistake of deleting khux from my mobile device. I thought no big deal I'll just redownload and migrate data it's all good right? This is where things got a little depressing, so I redownload it asked "You want to migrate data?" And I clicked "Migrate" only to realize that apparently the account I had linked to my account for the past 230 days was linked at all? So if you know were I'm going with this you'll know that I didn't get my account back, I lost my Prime axel, Kairi ex+, 246 total days(sorry for being a rookie) of grueling progress, torn away from me. I need someone to help me I dont remember the account ID but I remember pretty much everything else down to what level my spirit is at. If anyone can assist please do I really want my account back.

Edited by JDG Gaming

https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=13761&la=1&c=18&sc=106&type=21&p=3&subject=Account%20Restoration%20Request

Go here and did you Snapshot your Player stats? Like it'll have your avatar, Keyblade your holding, medals, PvE and PvP rank, etc.

I went there a solid 2 times just to make sure I got as much detail as I could the second time but it's really hard for them to find anything without an ID. Which I should mention I haven't screen shotted. But on my second time there I filled out the extra details with the level and clothing set accessories and even a medal set for a keyblade

I went there a solid 2 times just to make sure I got as much detail as I could the second time but it's really hard for them to find anything without an ID. Which I should mention I haven't screen shotted. But on my second time there I filled out the extra details with the level and clothing set accessories and even a medal set for a keyblade

No. I was asking you if you screenshot your player stats for you to get you KHUX ID? So, you could type in your KHUX ID. You don't have to tell them you didn't screenshot your players stats for the ID. 

And ok.