•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AnHeiressofaSOLDIER

AnHeiressofaSOLDIER
  • 657 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

An amv I recently made for the nearly twenty-year-old TV show, Dark Angel, as it's one of my favorite shows of all time (and has my favorite TV show pairing, actually)... and as I recently got into the show again by rewatching it, I decided I'd finally finally finally make something for these two.

I doubt that anyone here knows Dark Angel. But on the off-chance they do, and like anything about it... here this is for them to enjoy. Hopefully:)

The song is "Summer Girl", which was created in real life based on lyrics Maggie Stiefvater wrote in her book "Shiver".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video, dark angel, james camerons dark angel, amv, video, video edit, video editing, max and logan, logan and max, max guevara, logan cale, max, logan, ml, lomax, max/logan, logan/max, max&logan, logan&max, max+logan, logan+max, tv, tv show, old tv show