•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
Photo
Kingdom Hearts II

Least favorite org. person to beat

Kingdom Hearts II

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

when you have a new party member do usually(87 members have cast votes)

1. switch him out (24 votes [20.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.51%

2. swith out donald (30 votes [25.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.64%

3. switch out goofy (63 votes [53.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#21 CodedbyDays

CodedbyDays

~Catcher in a Maze~

• 751 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

i'd say that vexen was the hardest in re:com. waaaayyyyy harder in re:com than in com. but, if you know what you're doing from the start of the game, all of the fights aren't hard. larxene and axel (the second time) were tough, though. I didn't have troubles in kh2, unless you count my controller breaking when I was fighting xigbar and he was using his most powerfull attack. In 358/2 Days,
Spoiler
Vexen in re:com was the hardest out of all of those.(IMO)

#22 saixs-littleangel

saixs-littleangel
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:05 PM

What saddening fight?
Um, all the KH2 ones I didn't have trouble with. And "the guy who shoots guns" was extremely easy to me. I hate him. He's extremely annoying. Right now Iv'e been killed by Vexen twice in Re:Com, sooo- for now- Vexen is the hardest.

well... i get sad whenever i fight Saix T_T

#23 Kairi-loves-Sushi

Kairi-loves-Sushi

Am I back?

• 1,669 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Xaldin and Demyx on hard mode! I kept dying when fighting Xaldin so i had to keep using Mickey, and I still failed! took me like 20 tries to get 'em!

#24 CardCaptorDeadpool

CardCaptorDeadpool

Breathless Romantic

• 2,015 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

Xaldin and Demyx on hard mode! I kept dying when fighting Xaldin so i had to keep using Mickey, and I still failed! took me like 20 tries to get 'em!

That happened to me yesterday I was fighting Xaldin Standard mode and he had less than 2 bars left so I thought I'd end it stylishly with some overkill from Master Form Lvl 5 (Seriously) and guess who I turn into? Anti-Form at THE worst possible time so I tried to finish him off with the Anti-Form but then he did the Lance-Dragon thing a few times and just as the Drive was about to finish he kills me (Bad Anti-Form no cookies for you) but then as I screamed in frustration Mickey saves and he's not wearing his trenchcoat anymore (which made him look adorable in it) just like when he took it off at Hollow Bastion needless to say it was fairly smooth sailing from there

#25 ---roxas dot---

---roxas dot---
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:08 AM

xaldin is the hardest boss if you are at a low level!!!!!!

#26 BewareofTrogdor

BewareofTrogdor
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

mmmmm dymex...and xigbar...and xaldin. i remember struggling with them at first but now all the bosses are easy.

#27 DigiMoon93

DigiMoon93
  • 528 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

DEMYNX!!!
Why:
TIME LIMITS!!
WATER CLONES!!
MOVES TOO FAST!!

(oh and Larxene but she's not as bad as Demynx)
There was 3 times i died in KH2 and the Demynx battle (if you count running out of time as dying) was the first

BTW during the CoM battles we were hadicapped with Donald and the cards having elements

#28 ObsidianEagle

ObsidianEagle

Yo.

• 2,018 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:26 AM

i remember hating xaldin coz he was impossible, but after the battle i realised how much i loved it

i have to say demyx, it was hell defeating 100 or something enemies in 10 secs

#29 Larxene12

Larxene12

swiggity swucifer missing lucifer

• 941 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

XIGBAR! I died SOOO many times agenst him -.-

#30 tululu

tululu
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:47 PM

it would have to be Xaldin the first time i played the gam mickey saved me lik 5 tims and around the second time i played the game wen i died mickey didnt save me and i was pissed!!!!

#31 Obi-wan

Obi-wan

My beard is fabulous-

• 942 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

Xemnas he's suck a pain in proud mode and Saix because he won't stop hitting me but I still beat both in proud mode the first time thankfully

#32 waiting for KH3 ZZZZZZZZZZ

waiting for KH3 ZZZZZZZZZZ

scoop up some sea-salt ice cream!

• 65 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

Xemnas?

Xigbar and since i cant double post i will tell what my least favourite is! it had to be demyx i mean each time he does his water slide and hits me mutiple times and when he pulls water from the ground to defend him its soooooooooo hard to hit him when he keeps doing it and second is xigbar cause he gets harder as it goes and its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard at the end i do have to agree on Xaldin as well

#33 Isaix

Isaix

The Luna Diviner

• 1,587 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:14 PM

Luxord,I really hated to fight him,to me it wasn't fun to become a dice,play his little game and the time gauge.

#34 Lu Xun

Lu Xun

KH13's Brazilian Representant

• Moderator (+)
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:00 AM

Xaldin.. In the first time I played the game, he was HARD.

#35 replika13

replika13

Fairy Tail!!!

• 1,904 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

i dont know,cause i have beated them all without dying.
but if i should choose who is annoying by his personality (or something) it would be larxene since she likes to piss off other peoples >:(

#36 Kishira

Kishira
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

Xaldin and Roxas, they were mofo's to beat....data rematches are annoying also....stupid Larxene. =.=

#37 riku1123

riku1123
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

demyx, for a guy who says he can't fight, he can hold his own, except against, you know, Sora and Sephiroth

#38 P50L

P50L

Cynical Tactician

• 1,139 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:36 AM

Xaldin, i was a bit under leveled and he raped me with his lances.....And to add a note: SHOW LOVE FOR GOOFY

#39 AnsemTheWise

AnsemTheWise

Heart's Eclipse

• 2,676 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

I found them all pretty easy. If I had to choose one though... Data Luxord.

His X's and O's flash by impossibly fast, and you have to win his final game to beat him. That's the bit that always tripped me up.

#40 Xblade Aaron

Xblade Aaron
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:16 AM

First playthrough of the game it had to be Xaldin, Demyx and Xigbar. Mainly because I was so under-levelled :P
Xaldin always hit me, I always ran out of time on Demyx, and Xigbar just plain annihilated me.

After that Xaldin was the only one who gave me any grief, but once you die enough you sorta learn how to win as second nature