•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Video

Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion(Xion's Theme) - Remastered - Kingdom Hearts:358/2 Days

Video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 !4misettie

!4misettie

Fastest Thing Alive

• Social Media Team
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:40 PM

Xion: It's too late...for me to undo my mistakes. But you can't let Xemnas...have Kingdom Hearts. You can't. Good-bye, Roxas. See you again. I'm glad...I got to meet you. Oh...and of course, Axel, too. You're both my best friends.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,670 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:46 PM

Terrific remix! I love Xion, and I love her theme, and you remastered it to justice, my friend! Great work on this remix! :D

#3 !4misettie

!4misettie

Fastest Thing Alive

• Social Media Team
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:24 PM

Terrific remix! I love Xion, and I love her theme, and you remastered it to justice, my friend! Great work on this remix! :D

Thank you as always.  xD This is a remix i've wanted to do for a while.  I'm glad with the way it turned out. 

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,670 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:52 PM

Thank you as always.  xD This is a remix i've wanted to do for a while.  I'm glad with the way it turned out. 

You're welcome man, no prob! The remix is definitely tops! :D

#5 !4misettie

!4misettie

Fastest Thing Alive

• Social Media Team
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:25 PM

You're welcome man, no prob! The remix is definitely tops! :D

If you like this one you should definitely check out the remix of the encounter I did a few days ago here. I've been trying to improve with some of the instruments i have. It's sort of a test to see if i can get that orchestra sound right. http://kh13.com/foru...ngdom-hearts-2/

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,670 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:05 AM

If you like this one you should definitely check out the remix of the encounter I did a few days ago here. I've been trying to improve with some of the instruments i have. It's sort of a test to see if i can get that orchestra sound right. http://kh13.com/foru...ngdom-hearts-2/

Sweet! I'll definitely look into it! :D