Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
XTREEMMAK

Video games JTL - Lets talk about Sonic Physics...

Good video, my man! It's quite alright to express your thoughts on something, cuz after all, we have the right to offer up an opinion, ya know?

For me at first, I didn't like the intro. But as the episodes kept coming week after week, it started to grow on me, to the point that I really like it now! But like you said, the best part of the song is when it ramps up at the end, and honestly, that's my favorite part of the whole intro! Nothing is wrong with the animation, because the animation is epic, but it's like you said, it called for a different type of pacing when it came to the music! But hey, Season 3 is awesome so far, so there's that!

Keep on going, my man! :)

Thanks for the view and the comment! Looking forward to next episode tomorrow xD

Should have a vid about OP2  up pretty soon too ^_^

UPDATE:

Edited by XTREEMMAK

Thanks for the view and the comment! Looking forward to next episode tomorrow xD

Should have a vid about OP2  up pretty soon too ^_^

UPDATE:

Another awesome video, man! And yeah, I definitely thought that this new opening was better! It got me super pumped, and I loved the most recent episode we got! I'm curious, are you watching the series Dubbed, or Subbed? Cuz based on the fact that you uploaded your opinion on this intro now, it's because you're watching the Dub, right? I ask because I am too. :3

And I have many films that I'd watch over and over again and never get tired of! Two of those films being Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire! :D

Currently watching them dubbed. :)

Treasure Planet was awesome :D I'm actually doing a Disney Adult rewatch all the back from Snow White working my way up. Currently just finished Sleeping Beauty (fyi, Three Good Fairies = The Real MVPs xD). Getting ever closer to my all time favorite films aka 101, Sword and the Stone, The Fox and the Hound, Jungle Book, etc.

Just so I don't create so many topics on this same series, I think I'll just retitle this post to make things easy since I see some people like it :) 

Great video, man! Yeah, I can understand how there are some people that would pass on this anime. A friend of mine from back home in Puerto Rico didn't particularly like it, but I've been watching it since it aired! Or, well, to be more precise, like 12 or 13 of the episodes had already aired, but I began to catch up weekly when I binged the episodes that were already there!

Like you said, Asta can turn you off with his constant screaming, but beneath that, or rather, over that, the anime is actually pretty awesome, and there's a ton of epic voice actors, like the mighty Christopher Sabat, who voices Yami! There's a ton of big names in there, and the story gets better and better as it progresses! Right now, the anime is at its 40th Episode on the English Dub, and right now this opening came out for it...and it may help to convince you to give it another chance maybe? :3

My previous favorite intro in Black Clover was the second one, Shape Of Love, but this current one, Guess Who Is Back, has definitely topped as my favorite opening in Black Clover thus far! :3

Great video, man! Yeah, I can understand how there are some people that would pass on this anime. A friend of mine from back home in Puerto Rico didn't particularly like it, but I've been watching it since it aired! Or, well, to be more precise, like 12 or 13 of the episodes had already aired, but I began to catch up weekly when I binged the episodes that were already there!

Like you said, Asta can turn you off with his constant screaming, but beneath that, or rather, over that, the anime is actually pretty awesome, and there's a ton of epic voice actors, like the mighty Christopher Sabat, who voices Yami! There's a ton of big names in there, and the story gets better and better as it progresses! Right now, the anime is at its 40th Episode on the English Dub, and right now this opening came out for it...and it may help to convince you to give it another chance maybe? :3

My previous favorite intro in Black Clover was the second one, Shape Of Love, but this current one, Guess Who Is Back, has definitely topped as my favorite opening in Black Clover thus far! :3

I'll agree with you, that intro is pretty tops! It definitely has me intrigued on what is going on especially with the larger character they're going up against.

Lol, perhaps I may in the future give it another shot. This series is getting a lot of love in places so it's not a complete fail...I meen like I said, it doesn't work for me based on my own personal showrun study expectations in what I feel a new IP should do, but as something to watch, it might be something I grow into sans Asta voice. Tastes and styles change overtime, nothing in life is forever, etc.

Fingers crossed ^_^

Thanks again for the awesome reply!

I'll agree with you, that intro is pretty tops! It definitely has me intrigued on what is going on especially with the larger character they're going up against.

Lol, perhaps I may in the future give it another shot. This series is getting a lot of love in places so it's not a complete fail...I meen like I said, it doesn't work for me based on my own personal showrun study expectations in what I feel a new IP should do, but as something to watch, it might be something I grow into sans Asta voice. Tastes and styles change overtime, nothing in life is forever, etc.

Fingers crossed ^_^

Thanks again for the awesome reply!

Sure, no prob! By the way, I forgot to ask, are you watching the anime in English or in Japanese with English Subs? Cuz I kinda forgot to ask that. xD

But yes, right now the anime is at a point where things are beginning to get very interesting! Like, in my experience, I can say that Black Clover is like a fusion of Bleach and Naruto with a little bit of Fairy Tail! It's got elements you'll note as familiar if you've watched those anime that I've mentioned! But don't get me wrong, its story is solid enough that it doesn't make you think immediately of those anime, but there are some pretty cool similarities! And well, hey, I get you! Not everyone has to like something, the same goes for any person who doesn't go with a specific anime or movie or video game franchise! That's why people have different tastes, ya know? Makes opinions all the more interesting to listen or read to!

But yeah, if you do end up giving the anime another shot, just know you'll be in for some awesomeness! Also, just to put it out there, the English Dub is amazing. In fact, people that hated Asta's voice in the Japanese version highly prefer the English version because while Asta still screams, his English voice is more tolerable to listen to. I don't remember who was the big time voice actor who voices him in the English version, but I think he's been around in other anime before!

And yeah, no problem! I actually subscribed to you on Youtube! If you noticed a new subsriber, that was me, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead! So from one fellow Youtuber to another, I say good job on your videos! :)

Another solid video, my man! And well, when it comes to VR, it's really just that it's a concept that's still in its infancy. Many problems are bound to happen and for glitches to be in the system. It's perfectly normal, ya know? So really, it's all a matter of refining the technology and ensuring games made for VR are top notch! I guess we'll see what happens further down the line!

Also, I liked your story about the contest you won! Cool stuff, bro! :)