Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

Roxas blinked. “The only one who has feelings?” he asked, surprised. So he wasn’t seeing things! Naminé liked him like that? Romantically? “You serious?” He wasn’t sure if he had just been hopeful and so that affected how he interpreted things, but...

“Uh huh,” Lightning agreed, a hand on her hip. “Feel stronger. Like...in your feelings for Roxas.” Lightning could spot that from a mile away.

Edited by Forever Love

Riku snorted. Was Roxas really not aware of Naminé's feelings for him? She wasn't exactly subtle either. "Of course I'm serious. Are you blind? She has it just as bad for you as you have it for her. Plus," Riku added with a smirk, "You already act like a couple most of the time anyway. Might as well make it official." 

Naminé stiffened but quickly deflated. She couldn't hide it from Lightning; the pink haired girl saw right through her. Moving away from the fountain, Naminé sighed and met Lightning's blue eyes. "...Yes. I...I just want to be with him," Naminé confessed.

Roxas smiled sheepishly. He couldn't exactly deny that. If only Riku and Lightning had caught him with Namine earlier. That was definitely intimate. And intense. "I didn't think we were as bad as Sora and Kairi..." he admitted, eyebrows furrowing. Those two were pretty bad, but...maybe he and Namine were farther along than those two.

Lightning's smile softened. "Have you told him?" she asked softly. Namine could take initiative; guys didn't always have to make the first move. Then again, she probably should have been taking her own advice; she didn't do much as far as Riku was concerned. She looked over towards him and Roxas, her smile remaining. 

"Nah, I'd say you were worse," Riku joked, though it wasn't untrue. Sora and Kairi were, of course, extremely obvious about their affections towards one another, but Roxas and Naminé seemed to already have moved towards being a couple. Their behavior towards one another was similar to an actual couple minus the actual status. "We all know Sora and Kairi have feelings for one another, but it's like...It's hard to explain, but you two already seem to know exactly what you want."

"No," Naminé replied glumly. Her brows then furrowed. "Have you told Riku your feelings?" Those two were basically a couple too. They just needed to make it official. 

Edited by aoi hoshi

"Yeah..." Roxas agreed softly. He looked toward where Namine was, noticing Lightning for the first time. The pink-haired girl seemed a bit flustered all of a sudden, but...Namine looked sad. Was that because of him?

Lightning cleared her throat, avoiding Namine's gaze. "Um..." She wasn't sure how to respond. Did she admit to having feelings? Was she obvious too? She guessed it made sense, since she and Riku had gone on multiple dates, but still... Oh no...

"I should probably take my own advice though," Riku chuckled, "But you and Naminé are good together. I can tell she's happy when she's around you. I think you make her feel less lonely." Riku thought about his time in Castle Oblivion. Naminé had been sweet, but there was a visible pain too. I get that from Light too. Though he knew it was due to her history.

Naminé shook her head and smiled. "It's okay. I understand how you feel. Telling someone how you feel can be hard, but he likes you too, Lightning. I'm not as close to Riku as Sora and Kairi, but I know how happy you make him. You two are perfect for one another."

Roxas's eyes softened as he gazed at the blonde girl. Castle Oblivion. He had only heard stories about Namine's time there, though he had been once himself. That hadn't lasted long due to a piercing headache at the time. Regardless, he knew what loneliness Riku spoke of with Namine. "Anything I can do to make her smile," he admitted lowly. Riku could call him a sap, but...it didn't matter. Namine did.

Lightning looked to the blonde girl. "Oh...uh," she started, "thank you." She and Riku did vibe pretty well together. He understood her, and she understood him. Of course they had a lot to do as far as getting to know each other, but...she looked forward to it. "As for you and Roxas, don't feel pressured. Go at your own pace. He doesn't seem like the type to push you into something you don't want." Which was good. Namine seemed delicate, and Roxas recognized that.

"You and Sora," Riku said to himself quietly, but he couldn't say that he didn't feel the same about Light. Whatever he needed to do to make her smile, he would. It wasn't even a question at this point. The boy just hoped that his own past wouldn't cause a rift between them; she had never said anything directly, but the topic of the keyblade always seemed to elicit a dark expression.

"Yeah," Naminé agreed with a more dream-like smile etching itself onto her lips, "He's the best. We...trust each other." She couldn't quite explain their full history to the pink haired girl, but there was a heaviness to the statement. A weight that conveyed a deeper meaning. 

At Riku's words, Roxas silently agreed. He couldn't deny that he and Sora were alike in certain aspects; they were part of each other, after all. But...Roxas didn't care. Namine was important to him, just as Kairi was important to Sora. Roxas liked to think that Sora's connection with Kairi had little influence on his feelings for Namine. He wanted those to be his own.

Lightning sensed more behind that statement, but she wouldn't pry. It wasn't any of her business. She looked toward the guys, lifting an eyebrow slightly at Roxas's expression. "He's waiting for you," she told the girl softly. "And still can't keep his eyes off you. Riku and I caught him admiring you when we walked in." It was...cute. Not pervy, like Lightning herself had to deal with when it came to gym members.

"I think she's waiting for you," Riku said, nudging the blond boy forward. "Don't just think, act." He thought about Lightning when he said that as well. I can't pretend any longer. I need to just let her know how I feel before it's too late. 

Pulling gently at her locks, Naminé tried to keep her eyes from meeting his as a blush spread across the apples of her cheeks. "Right. I'll...go to him now. B-But you and Riku need to talk too, okay? You deserve to be happy too." Hearing Lightning mention that Roxas had been admiring her sent a small boost of confidence through her. She had to believe in herself. If everyone else saw it, then it couldn't be in her head. 

Roxas looked over at Riku at the nudge, but then he gently shoved the older boy, smirking. "You too," he replied. Riku needed to take his own advice. Lightning was a good person, and he wasn't blind--she was attractive. But...she was no Namine. He started toward the blonde girl, ready to continue their workout.

Lightning smiled slightly and nodded. "Right," she said. She would keep that in mind. For so long she focused on Serah's happiness and future, neglecting her own. She needed to change that.

Riku scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, heh, I will. Good luck." Riku started back towards Lightning, squaring his shoulders and releasing a long breath to dispel his nerves. He could do this. He would do this. No more waiting. 

"Roxas," Naminé greeted brightly, seeing her companion again, "Ready to work out a little more?" She wasn't sure what to do next for their relationship, but at least she knew she wanted it to change. That he wanted it to change. 

Roxas's lips spread into a smile upon hearing Namine's voice. "Yeah," he answered with a nod. "C'mon, workout buddy." He led her back toward a few machines they would use now. Of course, "buddy" wasn't a good word to use after his talk with Riku. Good job, Roxas. 

Lightning watched Roxas and Namine for a moment before her eyes fell on her workout partner. His sharp features expressed determination, but she wasn't sure why. Regardless, she let herself stare. He was handsome, and strong...but gentle and kind. As if she could turn him down.

Naminé frowned a little at the word 'buddy,' but forced her lips to curve into a smile despite the small pang in her chest. He likes you. Remember that, Naminé. No one just 'admires' their buddy. "Okay! Yeah, let's go!" Naminé pumped one of her fists in the air.

When Riku stopped, he was in front of Lightning. The distance between them crackled with energy, and Riku felt a tangle of words trapped behind his lips. He wanted to confess. She was right there. In front of him. "Wanna hit the weights?" Riku offered coolly. Mentally, he slapped himself. You stormed all the way over here to work out? Ugh. 

Roxas chuckled softly. "Your enthusiasm is encouraging," he commented lightly. Was she that excited to workout with him? Things had been pretty...intense so far, but not so much in the exercise department.

Lightning lifted an eyebrow slightly but otherwise let it go. They did come here to exercise after all. "Sure. Spot me?" she asked. Of course, she would spot him as well. That was what workout partners did.

"Heh, thanks," Naminé said nervously. She really was excited to be with him, but there was also a tension buzzing between them that she didn't know what to do with unless she just kissed him. 

"I can do that," Riku agreed and started towards the set of exercise equipment. Most of them were empty by now, so they would have their  pick. 

About an hour later, Lightning realized that the gym was empty save for her and Riku. Roxas and Namine had wrapped up their session not too long ago and bid their goodnights before leaving her and Riku to themselves. Now, she found herself goofing off a little with Riku. She didn't do this often, but here she was. They both had some hand-to-hand combat training, so they decided they had to prove it. She stood opposite Riku now, ready to pounce. "You sure you can handle me, Riku?" she challenged lowly, lifting an eyebrow. He was pretty confident in himself, but so was she.

"I think I should be asking you that," he shot back with a cocky grin. He feinted once towards her before lunging agilely to the right and grabbing onto her wrist. 

Lightning had been nearly stunned by that grin of his, and now she found her arm pinned behind her back. "Hmph," she grunted, looking over her shoulder at Riku. "That all you got?" She could handle this. Then again, he was right behind her, close enough that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. This would definitely test her.

He pulled her closer and turned her towards him. "Nope." Her gaze was fierce, filled with that blue electricity that he loved. Even fighting him, she was beautiful. Sexy even.

Lightning's breath caught in her throat. She was nearly nose to nose with Riku now. "Hm," she hummed with the same small smile. She bit her lip then and moved quickly; she rotated her wrist so she instead grabbed his, the young woman then turning and throwing him over her shoulder with all the momentum she could. Really, his body weight did most of the work for her. Once he hit the ground, Lightning straddled him, pinning his wrists on either side of his head. "How about now?" she asked lowly, smirking down at him. Riku had to admit she had the upper hand now.

Riku felt the wind knocked out of him the moment he hit the floor with a loud thud. Lightning's smirk made him growl, but his own smirk was still on his lips. "I'd say you have me now," he replied huskily. She really was a warrior. 

That growl--however playful--sent chills down Lightning's spine. She kept her place on top of Riku, looking down at him as his low tone had her loosening her grip slightly. "This doesn't hurt your ego too much, does it?" she teased. She didn't want to damage his pride....too much. Most guys didn't like when a woman overcame them. Was Riku the same?

"I thought we were equals," he teased back and wiggled his eyebrows. If she had met him back on the islands, the answer would have been vastly different, but this Riku, the one who had faced his darkness, wasn't soaked in his own pride. 

Lightning blinked, not expecting that answer. She thought Riku would defend himself, put down women, something...but not that. She hummed softly and backed off, sitting upright as she kept her position over him, her hands releasing his wrists. "Not the answer I expected," she admitted. But she would take it.