Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
!4misettie

Video Maybe I'm a Lion - Final Fantasy 8 - N64 Soundfont Remix

Dang, what a great remix! It actually sounds like something you would hear in a N64 game! Great job! :D

Thanks. I've been wanting to try and make a remix of this for a while. The hard part was finding a good n64 guitar. I ended up using the one from Mario Kart 64.

Thanks. I've been wanting to try and make a remix of this for a while. The hard part was finding a good n64 guitar. I ended up using the one from Mario Kart 64.

Sweet! It's pretty awesome how you can be able to work around with different filters and programs for the results you want! Are you planning on getting into video game music as a career?

Sweet! It's pretty awesome how you can be able to work around with different filters and programs for the results you want! Are you planning on getting into video game music as a career?

I'd like to one of these days. But right now it's hard to say.

I'd like to one of these days. But right now it's hard to say.

Well, if you ever do decide to get into making music for video games and any other sort of media altogether, I wish you nothing but the best of luck and blessings, cuz you clearly got the talent, so I know you can succeed! :D

Well, if you ever do decide to get into making music for video games and any other sort of media altogether, I wish you nothing but the best of luck and blessings, cuz you clearly got the talent, so I know you can succeed! :D

Thank you. That means a lot. xD

It's kind of hard to describe the style of music.  It has a lot of beats to it and sounds like it could be some sort of Metal.

The original version of the song had a lot of metal influence to it. my remix I did of it is a N64 style remix of what it would sound like on that system.

The original version of the song had a lot of metal influence to it. my remix I did of it is a N64 style remix of what it would sound like on that system.

How did you do it? It must have certainly been worth the time.