Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Should Riku get a new theme in KH3? (speculation)

We all know that Riku's character development went in a full 180  from KH1, all the way to Dream Drop Distance and we all know that Riku's theme gives off a sad, or to be more descriptive, a "defeated" vibe. Have a listen here. 

Since Riku's character development went a full 180, do you guys think Riku will receive a new theme in kingdom hearts 3? It makes sense for me because of the latter. If he does get a new theme in kingdom hearts 3, it may give an overcomer vibe as he overcame the darkness in re chain of memories and in Dream Drop Distance. 

If Riku doesn't receive a new theme in kh3, it's no big deal. I absolutely love's Riku's theme the way it is regardless if it reflects his current personality or experiences. The least I could see is a remade version of Riku's theme and I do have some doubts. 

Given that KH3 has a dark theme, it can also be expected that this theme (or a remade version) can be used as his theme. Who knows, maybe if he fails to save someone. 

But yeah, given it is KH2's theme, they may do another "sad" vibe for this game since it's a numbered title.

On my opinion, I wouldn't mind if this song remains. I quite like it a lot. But I'm okay with another theme, as long as it is as epic as this one  :P