Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheGershon

Video Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days HD - Fixed Opening

Ever since 1.5 released on the PS3, I've had lots of nitpicks for the Days movie that I want fixed. Since Square Enix will never touch this game again, I've decided to do it myself! For now, I edited in Xemnas' dialog that was present in the DS game, but not the movie.

Here's a link to watch the video on Google Drive, can't post Utada songs on YouTube

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xi6FQkZz85bufSN3QE6IJ4Oj9kt4zwqV/view

And here's the preview video on YouTube, when the project is complete I'll post it to my channel.

https://youtu.be/vl5E31g9ZFw

Edited by TheGershon

Nice job editing it in! 

Since 1.5 came out, I've been kind of disappointed with the opening, since the timing of the music with the visuals is totally different from the og opening which kind of ruined it for me (silly I know) so when I saw this forum post I was kind of excited and expected it to be edited like the og opening was. Sorry to sound like a butt though. Do you think you could try your hand at editing it to be more true to the original? If not, then that's fine. We've all got our own lives to tend to. 

Nice job editing it in! 

Since 1.5 came out, I've been kind of disappointed with the opening, since the timing of the music with the visuals is totally different from the og opening which kind of ruined it for me (silly I know) so when I saw this forum post I was kind of excited and expected it to be edited like the og opening was. Sorry to sound like a butt though. Do you think you could try your hand at editing it to be more true to the original? If not, then that's fine. We've all got our own lives to tend to. 

Hmm, while I intend to stay closer to the movie, that could be something extra I could try at some point.

Nice, nice! Great job with the editing! I always loved Sanctuary, and it's a shame it was only ever utilized for just two of the entries in the Xehanort Saga!

Seriously! I never understood why Simple and Clean gets all the love.

Edited by TheGershon

Seriously! I never understood why Simple and Clean gets all the love.

Well, it is the iconic song that the series is most known for, but it has been overused, ya know? It's a good thing that Don't Think Twice is taking the mantle as the next theme in Kingdom Hearts! :D