Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NoHeartVersed

[UPDATED] GameStop holding poll for Kingdom Hearts III pre-order bonus; Toy Story fabric poster available at GameStop and EBGames Canada

Earlier today GameStop posted a poll on their Twitter account calling all fans to vote for their preferred Kingdom Hearts III pre-order bonus. This bonus will be exclusive to GameStop and the Square Enix store.

The bonus will be 1 of 3 cloth poster variants. Each variant contains Sora, Donald and Goofy standing by a keyhole featuring a character from a specific world - Woody from Toy Story world ToyBox, Sully and Mike from Monsters' Inc. world Monstropolis and Olaf from Frozen world Arendelle.

Posted Image

You can vote by replying to GameStop's tweet with the appropriate hashtag - #KH3ToyBox for Toy Story, #KH3Monstropolis for Monsters' Inc. and #KH3Arendelle for Frozen.

Be sure to act quick to ensure your favourite is chosen!

UPDATE: [Aug 1, 2018]: GameStop has announced the winner. The fans have chosen the Toy Box fabric poster for the GameStop-exclusive pre-order bonus for Kingdom Hearts III. Thanks to all that voted!

Posted Image

UPDATE [Aug 10, 2018]: EBGames Canada are also offering the Toy Story fabric poster as a pre-order bonus for the standard and Deluxe versions of Kingdom Hearts III (for both PS4 and XBox One) while stocks last!

Click here to view the article

well we probably wont get it here

Being from the UK, I feel that pain..

I wish they would have offered a POTC one...

I agree! That would have been my choice hands down.

I chose Arendelle. I can't help but think about the snow! :D

I had to pick ToyBox myself, such a big part of my childhood haha

I said this on the KH reddit, but something simple like the trio on a black background would've been good enough. Taking someone else's suggestion as well, the box art might be good too, assuming it is a drawing by Nomura.

Either of those would be better than the 3 designs we are choosing between... the posters make it seem like we play KH because we like Woody, Olaf, or Mike/Sully more than Sora, Donald and Goofy... Literally, all I see in the Frozen poster is Olaf... "where are Sora, Donald, and Goo--- oh they're shoved at the bottom, didn't even see 'em. Thought they were Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff"

I said this on the KH reddit, but something simple like the trio on a black background would've been good enough. Taking someone else's suggestion as well, the box art might be good too, assuming it is a drawing by Nomura.

Either of those would be better than the 3 designs we are choosing between... the posters make it seem like we play KH because we like Woody, Olaf, or Mike/Sully more than Sora, Donald and Goofy... Literally, all I see in the Frozen poster is Olaf... "where are Sora, Donald, and Goo--- oh they're shoved at the bottom, didn't even see 'em. Thought they were Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff"

Couldn't agree more... I don't know if Disney had a say in this, but while it is their property, the main characters should be the focus. Or the box art or whatever. If I wanted a Disney poster of my favorite movie, I would buy one.

I'm not saying the idea of a cloth poster is bad or that some people aren't playing this just for the Disney aspect, but I assume a lot more people also play ot because of Sora & Co. and it's a bit of a shame when side characters get much more focus than the actual main characters.

Though a simple design on black wouldn't be something I'd want either. I remember this rather... unique design for 2.8 before it had a box art which even received a wall scroll instead of the actual cover and I found that one really bad... Mainly because it felt like little effort was put into this.

Personally, I prefer your idea of using the box art since that will likely follow the scheme of 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 if what Nomura said is correct. I think we can assume it will also be drawn by him and while that's no guarantee it'll be good, I'm fairly certain it will be better than those 3.

I also love the box arts a lot (except for Xehanort on the 2.5 one. He looks rather strange.)

Either way, I won't vote since those will likely not come to my country and I feel it would be a little unfair to participate in something that doesn't affect me.