Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Name something you hate that everyone else loves

Like the topic says, what do you hate that everyone else seems to love?

And by the way, if someone else names something you love, please don't freak out. Everyone's different. 

I'll go first: I cannot stand Game of Thrones. I've tried 4 times now to get into that show and I just can't do it. But I do really want to read the books.

He makes spoof/meme videos out of KH cutscenes that make fun of the series.

Oooooohhhh, yeah. I have seen this guy. I agree; not funny at all.

Edited by Allwil13

The Last of Us, Uncharted, a lot of Young Adult fiction series (Hunger Games, Divergent, series like those), and Your Name. I tried liking them all but either they annoyed me or it just didn't interest me. As for the YA it's more of me being tired of the similar plots and character types (from what I've been seeing from both books and movies)... and that it's always a female protagonist. And they have to have a love triangle as a huge plot. 

The Last of Us, Uncharted, a lot of Young Adult fiction series (Hunger Games, Divergent, series like those), and Your Name. I tried liking them all but either they annoyed me or it just didn't interest me. As for the YA it's more of me being tired of the similar plots and character types (from what I've been seeing from both books and movies)... and that it's always a female protagonist. And they have to have a love triangle as a huge plot. 

Yeah, love triangles drive me nuts, especially in the Hunger Games because when they became popular that was all anyone cared about. Not the political themes or social commentary, just "What are you? Team Peeta or Team Gale?" I hate it! So I get where you're coing from.

A couple more for me are Breaking Bad and Black Panther. Breaking Bad is definitely a good show, well made and for the most part well acted, but I'm just not a fan. As for Black Panther, I didn't think it was bad, but I do feel that it's very overrated.

I really find Tangled and Frozen overrated (though at least with Frozen that's not really an unpopular opinion nowadays). I just can't get into them and don't really get why they are so popular that one gets a sequel and another a TV series. None of them really did anything that new.

I don't know if I really hate any Marvel movies, at least I don't hate any of the popular ones that did well critically (I have not seen Infinity War yet) but I do find some of the characters overused (like I like Iron Man enough but does he need to be in EVERY Marvel movie, and sometimes he takes the spotlight away from other characters (most notably in Caption America: Civil War and the Avengers films).

Also relating to Kingdom Hearts, I find Xehanort kinda a boring villain and I don't like how he overly complicates everything. The best thing about him is his voice and his style.  

The High School DxD series. God I hated Issei (the main character) and Rias (first main heroine) because they're the most boring and cringe-worthy characters in any harem series. And the series story in general was bad after Volume 5. In my opinion, it's one of the most boring harems series in Japan.

I really find Tangled and Frozen overrated (though at least with Frozen that's not really an unpopular opinion nowadays). I just can't get into them and don't really get why they are so popular that one gets a sequel and another a TV series. None of them really did anything that new.

I don't know if I really hate any Marvel movies, at least I don't hate any of the popular ones that did well critically (I have not seen Infinity War yet) but I do find some of the characters overused (like I like Iron Man enough but does he need to be in EVERY Marvel movie, and sometimes he takes the spotlight away from other characters (most notably in Caption America: Civil War and the Avengers films).

Also relating to Kingdom Hearts, I find Xehanort kinda a boring villain and I don't like how he overly complicates everything. The best thing about him is his voice and his style.  

I found Frozen to be a major disappointment. The film is mediocre at best and I don't understand how my favourite critics were so impressed with it. I did love Tangled; I loved the characters, the music and the story, but I thought The Princess and the Frog was better. 

I do agree that Iron Man is approaching the over used category, but at the same time I understand why they keep including him since Iron Man was the film/character that kicked off the MCU franchise, plus he's the most popular character by far. I did love his role in Spiderman: Homecoming, though. I think he and Peter Parker have a fantastic dynamic.

99.9% of FPS are boring

Watermelon taste horrible,I can't stand watermelon

Rachet and Clank is decent,but Crash Bandicoot this ain't

Sports and Olympics are boring to watch

The 1989 Batman movie with The Joker is boring,I fell asleep watching it

99.9% of FPS are boring

Watermelon taste horrible,I can't stand watermelon

Rachet and Clank is decent,but Crash Bandicoot this ain't

Sports and Olympics are boring to watch

The 1989 Batman movie with The Joker is boring,I fell asleep watching it

THE WATERMELON THING. Oh my god, I thought I was the only person in the world who hated watermelon! Thank you for existing, my friend! :D

I also agree 100% about the sports thing. Particularly hockey. I hate hockey. And I live in Canada, where this attitude is practically unheard of.

I kind of agree about the 1989 Batman film. I didn't hate it; I love a good Michael Keaton performance, but the rest of the film was boring.

THE WATERMELON THING. Oh my god, I thought I was the only person in the world who hated watermelon! Thank you for existing, my friend! :D

I also agree 100% about the sports thing. Particularly hockey. I hate hockey. And I live in Canada, where this attitude is practically unheard of.

I kind of agree about the 1989 Batman film. I didn't hate it; I love a good Michael Keaton performance, but the rest of the film was boring.

Damn so I'm not the only human being who hates watermelons awesome.I felt so alone in this haha.

I'm also Canadian and everybody keeps talking about hockey all the time,I don't hate it,but I couldn't care less about hockey or any other sports