•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[7-13-18] Saix XIII Event, Saix [+] Falling Price Deal

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Exilra

Exilra

Wielder of Literature

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:42 AM

From 12 AM PT 7/13 until 11:59 PM PT 7/23, a new XIII Event will be available featuring Saix. There are 13 quests where you face off against Saix, and he gets stronger as the quests go on. If you complete the objectives on all the quests, you'll get a total of 5 copies of Trait Medal #22 and 5000 Jewels.

From 12 AM PT 7/13 until 11:59 PM PT 7/25, the XIII Falling Price Deal featuring Saix [+] will be available. The first pull will cost the normal 3000, but the cost will lower with each pull with the lowest cost being 1900 Jewels on the 5th pull. With each pull you are guaranteed 2 Tier 6 or higher medals (that will either be Illustrated Kairi [EX], Illustrated Xion [EX], HD Zack, Yuna & Rikku & Paine, The World Ends with You Art 2, HD Pete, HD Zexion, HD Larxene, Saix [+], or Trait Medal #22), 8 5-star or higher medals, and 3 Magic Mirror medals. If you pull Saix [+] or Trait Medal #22, it's guaranteed to come with the skill Poison+ II Max at max level! And Saix [+] will come with 5 Special Attack Dots filled in! You also have a chance of getting a boosted version of Saix [+] that has 1000 more Strength and Defense than normal!

Dh9CB09XkAAce07

#2 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

I wasn't able to get the Saix medal yet and I tried beating Saix but I only did four hundred damage to his 1600 plus life.  I am currently sitting at level 301 and I still can't level up because I always get my butt kicked by the raid boss.

#3 hawk222

hawk222
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:05 PM

Saix+ is an interesting medal. He's got a great multiplier and takes care of most of his own buffs, but he also debuffs you, making multiple casts more problematic. He also comes with a guaranteed poison skill, which strikes me as a bit odd.

I think the most irritating thing about this banner is that fact that the guaranteed medal pool is the exact same medal pool as Zexion+.