Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Okay, so Ansem the Wise norted Aqua. He was wearing an organization robe, when he should be wearing his normal robes, tricked her into believing he was good (making her cry and lowering her deffenses), and norted her. He probably became a Xehanort vessel when entering the Realm of Darkness, leaving only him and Terra as Organization members to be shown in trailers. How did he get norted? Probably by Xemnas right when he destroyed the artificial Kingdom Hearts at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 (there was this short instance when time slowed and we didn't actually see what was going on).

What do you think of my theory? Let's discuss below!

Okay, so Ansem the Wise norted Aqua. He was wearing an organization robe, when he should be wearing his normal robes, tricked her into believing he was good (making her cry and lowering her deffenses), and norted her. He probably became a Xehanort vessel when entering the Realm of Darkness, leaving only him and Terra as Organization members to be shown in trailers. How did he get norted? Probably by Xemnas right when he destroyed the artificial Kingdom Hearts at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 (there was this short instance when time slowed and we didn't actually see what was going on).

What do you think of my theory? Let's discuss below!

That makes zero sense. Ansem didn’t show any signs of being Norted, like, at all. And don’t count his orange eyes, because he’s had those ever since Birth by Sleep.

Can't be since she met Ansem after KH2 events.

But I never said the opposite. Actually, Nomura told us the scene with Ansem takes place after KH2, but he never told us how much time after KH2. I predict it's actually right before Mickey and Riku arrive at the RoD, thus the line "Mickey, you're too late."

What if Aqua wasn’t norted, and Nomura has been trolling us this whole time?

this is definetly a highly likely possibility lol

Probably got norted in that scene in 0.2 where she encounters Terra.

What? In order to get norted, you have to go through the process of receiving Xehanort's heart from one of his vessels, just like Terra did at the end of BBS or how Sora almost got norted at the end of DDD, both with Xehanort's heart's physical form present in the scenes. We didn't see Xehanort's physical heart in the scene you state, so it couldn't have been then.

That makes zero sense. Ansem didn’t show any signs of being Norted, like, at all. And don’t count his orange eyes, because he’s had those ever since Birth by Sleep.

Ansem didn't show any signs of being norted because he wasn't norted (going by my theory) until right before he destroyed the artificial Kingdom Hearts and was transported to the RoD. The only chance we get to see him after that is with his scene with Aqua, and he seems normal and unaffected by darkness, but I theorize that he's just tricking Aqua and making her believe he's a nice guy, just to catch her off guard and "nortify" (is that even a word? lol) her. As for his eyes, what makes you say his eyes are orange in this scene and not yellow? It could easily look orange because of the effect of the lack lighting of the area, just like how Thanos' skin is of different colors throughout the MCU depending on the brightness of the place he is in that moment. Also, his organization cloak (which btw, how the hell did he get it? Lol) is cleverly placed so the shadow falls right at his eyes, making it even harder to distinguish his eye color, and tricking the viewer into thinking they are orange, just like we just saw it in the scene at Radiant Garden that comes right before the dark margin one. We never know though, I could be totally wrong. Edited by neil98

What? In order to get norted, you have to go through the process of receiving Xehanort's heart from one of his vessels, just like Terra did at the end of BBS or how Sora almost got norted at the end of DDD, both with Xehanort's heart's physical form present in the scenes. We didn't see Xehanort's physical heart in the scene you state, so it couldn't have been then.

It could have happened after the scene where Aqua got unconscious.

She says afterwards "Now I can be one with darkness" which can be seen as a strong hint that this is the time where she got norted.

It could have happened after the scene where Aqua got unconscious.

She says afterwards "Now I can be one with darkness" which can be seen as a strong hint that this is the time where she got norted.

She meant that she was going to accept falling into the dark depths of the Dark Realm; there wasn’t any formal ,emotion of Xehanort in that sentence.