•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary Part 2: Story Details, Disney Worlds, Deluxe Editions And More!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:31 PM

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? I hope all of you are having a fine afternoon! So then, I was supposed to have made this topic a few days ago, but I've been quite busy these past few days! But anyways, even with the slight delay, here's my second and final part of my Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary! Here I discuss story details, the importance of the Disney worlds in the game, the Deluxe Editions we'll get, and more! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, hope you enjoy! :D

The hype for this game is real! :D

#2 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:20 PM

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? I hope all of you are having a fine afternoon! So then, I was supposed to have made this topic a few days ago, but I've been quite busy these past few days! But anyways, even with the slight delay, here's my second and final part of my Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary! Here I discuss story details, the importance of the Disney worlds in the game, the Deluxe Editions we'll get, and more! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, hope you enjoy! :D

The hype for this game is real! :D

Wait that is your voice? PRETTY COOL!

#3 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:38 PM

Wait that is your voice? PRETTY COOL!

Yep! Thanks! :D