Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Joanie

Anime | Manga Dragon Ball!

Just a topic to discuss all things Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT! :)

Who is your favorite character? Mine's either Vegeta or Gohan.

Recently there's been a lot of news. We have the Dragon Ball Tour across North America, the first DBS movie, the DBH Anime, Baby Vegeta coming to Xenoverse, and I'm sure a lot more to come.

Edited by Xanjoh

Great topic, nice change of pace. Favorite character is easily future trunks. His personality is honestly what adult gohan(normal timeline) should’ve been. I also think that GT has received a lot of hate for literally no reason

One thing that i kinda don’t like in the series is that fusion of any kind has never beaten anyone in canon ever!! Piccolo with nail or kami couldn’t win, gotenks couldn’t win & vegito either purposely lost or ran out of time to win but they keep trying to hype it up

Great topic, nice change of pace. Favorite character is easily future trunks. His personality is honestly what adult gohan(normal timeline) should’ve been. I also think that GT has received a lot of hate for literally no reason One thing that i kinda don’t like in the series is that fusion of any kind has never beaten anyone in canon ever!! Piccolo with nail or kami couldn’t win, gotenks couldn’t win & vegito either purposely lost or ran out of time to win but they keep trying to hype it up

I like Future Trunks too! I love a lot of stuff about GT and I've never even watched it, maybe it's an aquired taste so to speak. Gogeta won :P but yeah, it's kinda a bummer, but Dragon Ball Fusions made up for that imo. Kefla could've won if Goku didn't go UI for whatever reason.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes is just nonsense, give me a 2nd season of Super anytime.

I agree, although it's ok, I'd rather have Super. I wish they'd just release the game worldwide.

How about the Broly reveal for the Super Movie? Finally becoming canon, and getting a reboot with how Toriyama envisions him.

I'm actually kinda excited to see how it turns out. I just hope they don't make him any stronger than say Toppo or Anilaza

I just hope he gets a better origin story/motive than "You cried too much as a baby and upset me, so I'm going to kill you!" And that, when it gets dubbed, that Vic Mignogna voices him again.

As for if he'll be stronger, he may be made stronger than Jiren, just because of how he's meant to be. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a SSJB form, but I may be surprised if he got Ultra Instinct.

I just hope he gets a better origin story/motive than "You cried too much as a baby and upset me, so I'm going to kill you!" And that, when it gets dubbed, that Vic Mignogna voices him again.

As for if he'll be stronger, he may be made stronger than Jiren, just because of how he's meant to be. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a SSJB form, but I may be surprised if he got Ultra Instinct.

I think making him that strong will probably generate a mostly negative response.

Yeah, but Broly's always been insanely strong. I mean, he easily bodied everybody in the first movie, and took everyone pouring the rest of their energy into Goku to defeat him in the end. Before that, they couldn't even scratch him, their attacks were just so ineffective.

Yeah, but Broly's always been insanely strong. I mean, he easily bodied everybody in the first movie, and took everyone pouring the rest of their energy into Goku to defeat him in the end. Before that, they couldn't even scratch him, their attacks were just so ineffective.

Well Berserker Super Saiyan seems seems to be fairly powerful. Goku probably couldn't beat Kale alone without Kaio-Ken Blue.

I just want Vegeta to go to U6 Sadala.

Oh yay, a Dragon Ball thread!

Also, I feel like I should be vocal about the overlooked and not that much talked about and underrated OG Dragon Ball! As someone who started to watch Dragon Ball from the beginning, I'm just 16 Episodes away from finishing said anime to then move on to its continuation, Dragon Ball Z Kai! 

Dragon Ball is pretty dang amazing, and it's pretty awesome to see Goku's origins and see how he met Bulma, Yamcha and the others! The anime evokes a sense of action and adventure you'd experience when playing an RPG! The places Goku visits are diverse, and he fights a lot of people as he grows stronger! I honestly think Dragon Ball is pretty amazing, and now that I'm nearing the end of the OG show, I can't wait to watch the rest! And yes, even GT! :)

Oh yay, a Dragon Ball thread!

Also, I feel like I should be vocal about the overlooked and not that much talked about and underrated OG Dragon Ball! As someone who started to watch Dragon Ball from the beginning, I'm just 16 Episodes away from finishing said anime to then move on to its continuation, Dragon Ball Z Kai!

Dragon Ball is pretty dang amazing, and it's pretty awesome to see Goku's origins and see how he met Bulma, Yamcha and the others! The anime evokes a sense of action and adventure you'd experience when playing an RPG! The places Goku visits are diverse, and he fights a lot of people as he grows stronger! I honestly think Dragon Ball is pretty amazing, and now that I'm nearing the end of the OG show, I can't wait to watch the rest! And yes, even GT! :)

Kai is way better than the original dub.

There's nothing really wrong with GT, It's not the best but there's no ways it's as bad as people say.

Kai is way better than the original dub.

There's nothing really wrong with GT, It's not the best but there's no ways it's as bad as people say.

Yeah, that's what I've heard, and I've heard that Kai is the complete story of DBZ without the fillers, just straight to the point!

Oohhhh, and I see! So people overexaggerate when talking about GT?

Yeah, that's what I've heard, and I've heard that Kai is the complete story of DBZ without the fillers, just straight to the point!

Oohhhh, and I see! So people overexaggerate when talking about GT?

Not that all the fillers are bad.

Yeah for the most part.

Not that all the fillers are bad.

Yeah for the most part.

I was going to watch the original Dragon Ball Z, but since I've heard from so many people that Kai's Dub is better, I'm opting for Kai, and since I have the first two Seasons on DVD, then I'm set! Because I don't mind fillers either!

Well, I'll get to watching GT as well when the time comes!

News: Kefla is going to be DLC in Xenoverse, and Fighterz is getting Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta!

I was going to watch the original Dragon Ball Z, but since I've heard from so many people that Kai's Dub is better, I'm opting for Kai, and since I have the first two Seasons on DVD, then I'm set! Because I don't mind fillers either!

Well, I'll get to watching GT as well when the time comes!

Kai is definitely better and more consistant imo.