•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

"How would you rate your pain?" BETTER be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back!"

Kingdom Hearts III Big Hero 6 Baymax

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Riku21Terr

Riku21Terr

KHFan

• 917 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:43 PM

As a friend & I were discussing a few years ago (ya I know, its a bit weird to be saying that eh? :), Baymax better constantly say "How would you rate your pain?" (and also "Have a lollypop!") while fighting enemies. Its just such an iconicly natural thing that he would say, and would also be too much of a wasted and missed opportunity. Even if some would find it annoying after a while, its just too enjoyable to NOT be included :)

#2 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,305 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:23 AM

That got me thinking. Which catchphrases are there in disney movies that were or were not used in kingdom hearts?

#3 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 799 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:39 AM

It would be cool although I don't think I remember Baymax saying those while fighting, although he can say it while trying to heal Sora and co.

That got me thinking. Which catchphrases are there in disney movies that were or were not used in kingdom hearts?

Whoa! There are a lot they haven't used! I hope for Rapunzel to whine over Mother every now and then while the first steps out of the Tower.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,657 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

Ha, that would be hilarious if Baymax ended up saying that every now and then during battle! It would be pretty funny! X3