Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
lizrocksgames

Lea and kairi secert place

I was wondering, the place where Lea and Kairi were can be in daybreak town.

The reason is that the same spot reminds me of where the master of master were and Ira. 

OMG, I KNOW, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!

So it could be that this place is indeed Daybreak Town, or at the very least, the forest area that remained after what happened in X! :O

More than likely it's the Realm Merlin created in order for the two of them to train. That was my rationale anyway

That's too far fetched it is just likely Merlin's home from Sword in the Stone.

That's too far fetched it is just likely Merlin's home from Sword in the Stone.

Why is it more far fetched than DB Town? If we look at the evidence we have then we know that Lea and Kairi are located in a realm Merlin created for them. Kairi has stated that in her letter to Sora, which will be a cutscene in KH3. Nomura has stated that this location will not be visited in game, which again supports the notion that this is Merlin’s Realm otherwise why couldn’t Sora access it?

Also, from a look perspective, I do feel as if people are associating a hill from a trailer and a hill from a film cutscene. It’s not a geographical exclusive feature. Also, DB town is symbolic of Dawn hence the name Daybreak, this surrounding looks more in tune with Twilight, so potentially TT is more likely a candidate.

However, due to the evidence we’ve been presented with, I still believe this is Merlin’s Realm and the two are still training.

Why is it more far fetched than DB Town? If we look at the evidence we have then we know that Lea and Kairi are located in a realm Merlin created for them. Kairi has stated that in her letter to Sora, which will be a cutscene in KH3. Nomura has stated that this location will not be visited in game, which again supports the notion that this is Merlin’s Realm otherwise why couldn’t Sora access it?

Also, from a look perspective, I do feel as if people are associating a hill from a trailer and a hill from a film cutscene. It’s not a geographical exclusive feature. Also, DB town is symbolic of Dawn hence the name Daybreak, this surrounding looks more in tune with Twilight, so potentially TT is more likely a candidate.

However, due to the evidence we’ve been presented with, I still believe this is Merlin’s Realm and the two are still training.

Merlin's Realm seems unlogic while they can go to his home world. Unless this is needed for the test I agree.

Merlin's Realm seems unlogic while they can go to his home world. Unless this is needed for the test I agree.

The reason they are in this realm is due to the fact time flows differently. Thus they can learn how to use the keyblade, if they went to Camelot, then time would flow normally and they wouldn't be prepared in time.

I hope not! Because that would mean that we wont visit Daybreak Town. But it look a lot a like!

i don’t think we’re gonna visit it either way, because it was very likely destroyed forever after the Keyblade War.