5. Arendelle - Frozen

6. The Caribbean - pirates of the Caribbean At world's End

7. Big hero 6 world

I believe there are 10 Disney worlds in this game

My predictions for the next 3 Disney worlds are

100 acre wood

The Jungle Book

Treasure Planet

I wouldn't count returning worlds I think.

I would say this:

Pocahontas

Atlantis

Lilo&Stitch

100 Acre Wood

Tron

I think tron was deconfirmed a few years ago I believed, but it's possible it could have its own story, instead of being dependent on the movie's plot. 

I think tron was deconfirmed a few years ago I believed, but it's possible it could have its own story, instead of being dependent on the movie's plot. 

The Lion King was deconfirmed as I remember probably some old worlds aswell but not Tron.

Tron is likely we saw the password Door to Darkness in the trailer that could be a hint.

The Lion King was deconfirmed as I remember probably some old worlds aswell but not Tron.

Tron is likely we saw the password Door to Darkness in the trailer that could be a hint.

true, but Nomura did state that he wanted at least one live action disney movie in the game. This implies that the only live action disney movie in the game will be pirates. 

So far we have 7 confirmed Disney worlds

1. Mount Olympus - Hercules

2. Toy box - toy story

3. Monstropolis - monsters inc

4. Kingdom of Corona - Tangled

5. Arendelle - Frozen

6. The Caribbean - pirates of the Caribbean At world's End

7. Big hero 6 world

I believe there are 10 Disney worlds in this game

My predictions for the next 3 Disney worlds are

100 acre wood

The Jungle Book

Treasure Planet

I was hoping for treasure planet to be a world to but it is such a underrated film that it is highly unlikely it won’t be a world. Also, Treasure planet is a pirates theme world and they confirmed pirates of the Caribbean to be world. Nomura wanted each world to be unique and different from each other.

I would love these 3 Disney worlds to be in the game:

Pocahontas

The Jungle Book

Atlantis the lost empire

Edited by Matthew Dickendasher

Disney's "'Atlantis:  The Lost Empire (2001)'"

Atlantis's destruction could have happened as a result of the Keyblade War, making everyone in said city a survivor of it.  Plus, The Heart OF Atlantis could serve as the world's actual heart, like in the Fan-Fiction KH Story, "'Kingdom Hearts -- Season OF Light'".

Disney's "'Pocahontas (1995)'"

Pocahontas could be one of the new Seven Princesses OF Heart.  Plus, she is my favorite Disney Princess.

Disney's "'Robin Hood (1973)'"

It would be fun to use Attraction Flow and the new gameplay features alongside Robin Hood and Little John.
Plus, the Archery Competition could make for a creative sub-game (mini-game, if you prefer).

These are the three Disney Movies I would like to see in "'Kingdom Hearts 3'" the most!!

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg
Edited by SoraDaxjer28

I thought Pocahontas was a good movie (despite the mixed reception it still gets from some people), but I just don't see them including it in KH3. It would be awesome if they did, but I don't think they would see it as a good fit.

pooh seems possible as he has been a big part of the series now and gets his movie revive soon, than again the ending of his world in kh2 was perfect. Treasure Planet would be my choice but I am not sure if they actually will include a movie that only disney fans will know. More likeley it will be a way more well known film

Well for the Remaining Worlds prehaps... (It's too bad we won't be able to see Treasure Planet in the Game since we already gotten a Pirate Themed World unless we get it as a Space Themed World or not)

Atlantis the Lost Empire

and

Either The Jungle Book or Princess and the Frog or Pocahontas whichever one makes it.

It looks like at least one seeker of darkness will appear in each world.  These are the confirmed appearances that we have so far:

1. Ansem and Xemnas will appear in Twilight Town

2. Young Xehanort will appear in Toy Box

3. Marluxia will appear in the Kingdom of Corona

4. Vanitas will appear in Monstropolis

5. Larxene will appear in Arendelle

6. Braig/Xigbar will appear in Olympus

7. Luxord will appear in the Caribbean

Since this means that at least one of the remaining seekers of darkness will appear in the Big Hero 6 world, that leaves four seekers of darkness unaccounted for.  Since I think that Master Xehanort will appear in the Keyblade Graveyard, I think that means that we could have three more Disney worlds (unless there's another minigame world in addition to the Classic Kingdom, such as the 100 Acre Wood, which would mean that there could be more Disney worlds than that).  However, I personally think that we will see only one more Disney world (unless there's another minigame world) and that the others will be original worlds, such as Castle Oblivion, and I think that the Disney world most likely to appear will be a Jungle Book world, especially since Square-Enix has tried to include a Jungle Book world in their games already.

I think we have three more to come: one new, one mini game and one returning. From the get go I believe Pooh and co will return, there seems to be a trend of following the previous titled games ( Gummi Travel etc) and I'd be surprised if Pooh doesn't return. As worlds go, it isn't particularly challenging to think of a: Feed Pooh honey, a help Piglet, Bouncing game and a rescue mission with a touching ending between Pooh and Sora. 

The New world: Thinking of themes we still haven't had an anthropomorphic, space, desert or jungle inspired world yet and I do believe one of these will appear. If I had to gamble I'd say Jungle Book as it has a strong following, an unfortunate 'nearly included' record in the series, HJO voice acting Mowgli in JB2 and you could include Shanti as one of the 'new pure lights'. It's a safe candidate for sure and we also know that the Powerwilds are back and once again they could easily fit in a Jungle themed world again. 

Returning World: I'm going for Agrabah (though as I've explained in the past- I'm more inclined to rule this out) or Lilo and Stitch. Both worlds would fit in the criteria of 'having new maps' and both would make sense. I'd lean towards Lilo and Stitch, we haven't concluded Stitch's story thus far and Lilo could very easily fit the 'New Pure Heart' Criteria too. The issue would be Hawaii is a tropical setting and that could be seen as dangerously close to PotC and Destiny Islands. However, I'd argue that PotC seems to place an emphasis on exploration and adventure, whereas Hawaii not as much. I also question whether or not Destiny Islands will actually be playable or not? If it's purely cutscene based, then technically you aren't playing in a tropical setting. Likewise, if Destiny Islands is part of say a Riku segment, then once again you could argue that technically Sora hasn't been to a Tropical Island. Plus you could very easily have a Ukulele mini game alongside a surfing mini game which fits into each world having a mini game section. Finally, in relation to the Frozen trailer, Sora makes a reference to being an 'Islander'. You could very easily have Sora make a light hearted remark of how the weather here is better or more seriously have him reminded of home and whether he'll see home again. 

I think we should keep our eyes open and be a little more expectant of what's outside the box. I doubt every world will focus a Princess so if anything we'll hit either Tiana or Merida from the recent line up of princesses. But the others could actually surprise us. Nomura is someone I would expect to pass up the norm and do something out there. 

So with that in mind, I think we'll have either 2 or 3 more Disney worlds after BH6. Those worlds being:

1. Princess and the Frog

2. Honolulu (Lilo and Stitch)

3. 100 Acre Wood (can't go without our Pooh Bear minigames)

I can't see Pocahontas happening because it's the type of movie Disney wouldn't want to draw direct attention to in this day and age. Plus how would you even handle it in the context of KH?

I only expect one more Disney world and I'm betting on Atlantis.

Pocahontas is all about destiny and following your own path that would either lead to happiness or to ones doom. Kingdom Hearts is all about destiny. Mother willow can hint for us sora’s destiny in the game. We would get a Keyblade would be called “the colors of the wind”. Mother willow can grant us the magic aeroga from there. Keychain would have Pocahontas’s necklace. Pocahontas herself would be another new princess heart Nomura explained in his interviews! May your heart be your guiding key”.

I think The Princess and the Frog would be a great fit too. Doctor Facilier is basically the perfect villain to control the heartless, what with his shadow minions in the movie and all. And I think the bayou would be an interesting place to explore, since we've never had a swamp area to explore before. Not to mention New Orleans would have some amazing areas to see and explore as well.

Atlantis is a similar situation as the city of Atlantis has some really cool tech that I'm sure Sora and his friends could do some neat stuff with. And a boss fight with Roark would be awesome!

Also, two sides fight for different causes fighting for the “New World”(the world’s name) just how the Keyblade war is about be fighting for a distant land known as kingdom hearts. Sora, Donald and goofy have to help Pocahontas and John Smith from there people from fighting each other. Governor Radcliffe would be consumed by darkness he would unleash a boss heartless. Demyx would try to be hanging back with Ratcliffe in a deal to kidnapping Pocahontas in exchange to help him conquer the New world.

The first keyblade Transformation for that world would be a bow and arrow. The second transformation would be lances like Xaldins’s wind lances and Sora will obtain the ability super glide!!

I kind of want Deep Jungle to come back considering it was the first level in the series that includes sliding mechanics( now known as flow motion/athletic flow) and how good it’ll look in KH3. But my main bet on remaining worlds are Wall-E, Atlantis/ Lilo and Stitch and princess and the frog.

Hawaii would be a very vibrant location to visit with stitch being the main party member, it along with Frozen,Wreck it Ralph and Tangled were planned for Fragmanted keys and the 3 of them got in in some shape or form. This could be Where Aqua is found, considering her, Sora and Ventus know stitch. Atlantis would be great too considering it’s whole plot involves the heart of it’s world.

Wall-E would be the space level and the third Pixar world(I really doubt MI and TS are the only ones considering how early on they were revealed), it could be the location of a secret Star Wars/Marvel boss fight if that happens.

Princess and the frog makes a lot of sense due to there being new princesses of heart. Demyx could easily be here considering his personality.

Edited by Christmas Past