Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Ask Allwil13 Anything

Saw that a couple of people did this and seemed like fun, so I've decided to follow the trend and make one too. Feel free to ask me anything (though if I feel that a question is inappropriate I won't answer it). Let's get started! :)

Do you own pets? :P

My parents have a dog which I guess is technically part mine because we got him when I was still living at home, but other than that no. My boyfriend and I want to get a dog at some point, though (planning on a Samoyed) and I really want a bunny. 

My parents have a dog which I guess is technically part mine because we got him when I was still living at home, but other than that no. My boyfriend and I want to get a dog at some point, though (planning on a Samoyed) and I really want a bunny. 

That is good. Pets are always a good company when we can afford them and give love to them :D

Have you already played any KH game on level 1 :P?

Have you already played any KH game on level 1 :P?

I'm not a big fan of challenges like that. I've tried doing stuff like that before and I always got bored/frustrated after a little while. When I play a game, even if I've seen the story a million times, I still like to play it to completion to fully enjoy the story, and I find challenges like that make this incredibly difficult. The biggest KH challenge I've done in the KH series was when I played through KH and KHII using only the Kingdom Key and no other equipment.

I'm not a big fan of challenges like that. I've tried doing stuff like that before and I always got bored/frustrated after a little while. When I play a game, even if I've seen the story a million times, I still like to play it to completion to fully enjoy the story, and I find challenges like that make this incredibly difficult. The biggest KH challenge I've done in the KH series was when I played through KH and KHII using only the Kingdom Key and no other equipment.

I see. I have done KH lvl 1 already and I ended up not finishing the beginning of KHII though (on level 1). But I agree with you that it can be frustrating at certain point :D

What is your favourite genre of movie or show?

What is your favourite food?

Least favourite music?

If you had to choose one utensil to use throughout the rest of your life, which would it be:  a spoon, a fork, a knife, or chopsticks?

Do you like snails?

These are getting kind of out there, but, hey, anything covers a lot of ground.  =P

Favorite game series? (besides kh if that is your favorite :P)

Kingdom Hearts is my favourite series, but if I were to pick a second favourite it would be Persona hands down.

What is your favourite genre of movie or show?

What is your favourite food?

Least favourite music?

If you had to choose one utensil to use throughout the rest of your life, which would it be:  a spoon, a fork, a knife, or chopsticks?

Do you like snails?

These are getting kind of out there, but, hey, anything covers a lot of ground.  =P

I absolutely love horror films as long as they're not too gory (I have a weak stomach when it comes to graphic scenes). I also love comedies.

My favourite food is ice cream, followed very closely by pizza.

I absolutely hate opera, and I don't really like country music (though there are a few songs in this genre that I don't mind too much).

I would choose a sporknife (a combination of a spoon, fork, and knife. And yes that does exist). But if you want a less cheap, smartypants answer, I would probably choose a spoon.

I am pretty indifferent about snails, though I would take a snail over a slug (or spider) any day.

Love the questions! I ask people random weird questions all the time! :)