•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Sketch Requests?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 NemesisSP

NemesisSP
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

This clip might give the owner of the thread an idea. https://youtu.be/Y1Nxv0FUux8

Granted turning into a gold statue would suck. I could Sora gaining some sort of munny related ability from the Hand of Midas if King of Thieves makes it into KH3.

To be perfectly honest, it sounds quite challenging. But I'm willing to give it a try.

#22 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:03 PM

To be perfectly honest, it sounds quite challenging. But I'm willing to give it a try.

Sounds great.  Sa'luk is probably one of the most underrated Disney villains.  I might recommend checking out of King of Thieves even though it's pretty mediocre.  I am a huge Aladdin fan.

#23 NemesisSP

NemesisSP
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:07 PM

Sounds great.  Sa'luk is probably one of the most underrated Disney villains.  I might recommend checking out of King of Thieves even though it's pretty mediocre.  I am a huge Aladdin fan.

Seen it already. Though it's been a long time since I watched it in full.

#24 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

Seen it already. Though it's been a long time since I watched it in full.

Okay.  Did you know that Sa'luk's voice actor (who's been dead for some years now) voiced Lumiere in the 1991 Beauty and the Beast?

#25 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,570 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:41 PM

This clip might give the owner of the thread an idea. https://youtu.be/Y1Nxv0FUux8

Granted turning into a gold statue would suck. I could Sora gaining some sort of munny related ability from the Hand of Midas if King of Thieves makes it into KH3.

Dang, that would be pretty dang cool! :D

#26 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:27 PM

Dang, that would be pretty dang cool! :D

Of course, it wouldn't work out if it's just Sora touching Heartless and turning them into golden statues.  What good would that ability do since Sora would have to be careful with his own keyblade and so would his buddies?  Basically, Donald would meet the same demise that Sa'luk met and be reduced to nothing but a gold plated yellow duck statue.

#27 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,570 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

Of course, it wouldn't work out if it's just Sora touching Heartless and turning them into golden statues.  What good would that ability do since Sora would have to be careful with his own keyblade and so would his buddies?  Basically, Donald would meet the same demise that Sa'luk met and be reduced to nothing but a gold plated yellow duck statue.

Well, at most, I'm sure it'd be as you said, and instead of having the power of the Hand Of Midas, we'd simply get a Munny related ability, and the Hand would be lost to the Arabian desert, ya know? That's if Sa'luk isn't featured as the villain!

#28 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:51 PM

Well, at most, I'm sure it'd be as you said, and instead of having the power of the Hand Of Midas, we'd simply get a Munny related ability, and the Hand would be lost to the Arabian desert, ya know? That's if Sa'luk isn't featured as the villain!

Well, in this case, lost to the sea because the location was on the back of gigantic sea turtle that was difficult to chase.

#29 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,570 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

Well, in this case, lost to the sea because the location was on the back of gigantic sea turtle that was difficult to chase.

Ah, well there we go then, problem solved! :D

#30 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:06 PM

Ah, well there we go then, problem solved! :D

https://disney.wikia...le=Ff-002.jpg 

I hope the links for you Nemesis.  Don't you think the fortress looks a bit like a cross between Enchanted Dominion and Land of Departure?

Edited by ienzo628, 12 July 2018 - 05:09 PM.

#31 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,570 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:31 PM

https://disney.wikia...le=Ff-002.jpg 

I hope the links for you Nemesis.  Don't you think the fortress looks a bit like a cross between Enchanted Dominion and Land of Departure?

Dang, it looks beautiful! If I had looked at this link without knowing what it was, I would've thought this was a locale from a Zelda game!