Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'd love if all those original worlds were once again playable on KHIII, but it really isn't happening I guess *insert sad face here*

For Radiant Garden, the world that Ienzo was really seemed to be it. That big portal behind him seemed to be "that" entrance to the digital world (Tron's World), but my guess is that it will only be shown in cutscenes. Unless something big is going to happen there, I think we won't have a chance to play it unfortunately. But I hope I'm wrong xD

Technically Destiny Islands isn't supposed to be visited since there's nothing going on there, except for Riku being there with the supposed "Riku Replica". Yet, given it's importante on the storyline, who knows if we'll battle some important boss there :D

And about Twillight Town, I'm conviced we'll play it. Aqua had a hard time fighting that Demon Tide, so if it's in the world, Sora won't defeat it in a single cutscene nor will it make sense for it to appear there and simply go away. Unless, of course, someone strong enough defeats it. If that is the case, then that's the reason that Demon Tide is in the world (to showcase the appearance of that character) and then I'll believe it'll only be available in cutscenes.

However, the Mysterious Tower is technically confirmed to be playable (I wonder if it'll be that small) so it makes me believe more that TT will be playable. (Unless both worlds are separated now  x.x )

Since Nomura-san said they're having some difficulties about the high amount of data, I'm really guessing many original worlds will be only shown in cutscenes unfortunately. Though I hope this is not the case  xD

Edited by VocaloidLover13

And about Twillight Town, I'm conviced we'll play it. Aqua had a hard time fighting that Demon Tide, so if it's in the world, Sora won't defeat it in a single cutscene nor will it make sense for it to appear there and simply go away. Unless, of course, someone strong enough defeats it. If that is the case, then that's the reason that Demon Tide is in the world (to showcase the appearance of that character) and then I'll believe it'll only be available in cutscenes.

However, the Mysterious Tower is technically confirmed to be playable (I wonder if it'll be that small) so it makes me believe more that TT will be playable. (Unless both worlds are separated now  x.x )

Twilight Town's been confirmed. Yeah I don't know how large the Mysterious Tower is, I hope it's at least a little bigger though.