Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

How was it that he returned in the movies again? I think jack will just explain that to them as a quick side note or we see a short flashback and they wont even comment on that, after all its not the first time they saw villians coming back.

I think Sora, Donald, and Goofy's reaction to Barbossa's return would be similar to their reactions in KH2 when they discover that Jafar was in the black lamp. Or maybe their reactions would be like the same reactions in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion where they find out that they only defeated Xehanort's heartless instead of the "real Ansem." 

How was it that he returned in the movies again? I think jack will just explain that to them as a quick side note or we see a short flashback and they wont even comment on that, after all its not the first time they saw villians coming back.

The movies never explain how Barbarossa was resurrected but what we do know is that Tia Dalma aka Calypso was the one who brought Barbossa back from the dead. In Pirates 3 At World's End Tia said "Don't not forget it was my powers you were brought back from the dead." And Barbossa said "Do not forget why you brought me back. Why not leave Jack's well deserved fate to the kraken? It took nine pirates to find you Calypso."