•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Has Agrabah been ruled out of KH3?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Seyin95

Seyin95
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

Hello all,

For the past few years now I've always argued that we'd have 3 returning worlds of: Olympus, Potc and Agrabah, however from the third E3 trailer and Nomura it does seem this isn't the case.

We now know that there are '7 new pure hearts' and only Kairi remains from the 'Original 7'. This is significant because Jasmine was part of that group. Now if we are going away from the old in favour of the new, this reduces the likelihood of Agrabah returning.

For me personally, having one 'O7' world return and not the others seems unusual and unless Agrabah can serve the plot again, I struggle the see a reason to return. I'm not dismissing Jasmine making the game nor do I see Aladdin or Genie not returning at least as a link.

I do find this interesting as I still believe we will have another returning world and if it isn't Agrabah as the signs suggest, then what would return?

#2 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

Merry Meet!

• 134 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:54 PM

Agrabah has more reason to return than most other worlds. There's still King of Thieves.
Spoiler

#3 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,923 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:02 PM

Yes it has been. Nomura has made it clear the old is out and the new is in.

#4 OhHamburgers!

OhHamburgers!
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:30 PM

Take it with a grain of salt but here’s this.

http://gameranx.com/...cording-voices/

#5 KINGDOMxHEARTSz

KINGDOMxHEARTSz

I dont need a weapon... My friends are my power

• 229 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

Hopefully

#6 John Horton

John Horton
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Yeah since Most of the Worlds are going to be New (Sans Pirates of the Caribbean and Hercules) it's most likely that Agrabah won't be making it in and also due to the new 7 Pure Hearts being in the Game so don't get your hopes too high Everyone for Agrabah come back cause it might not Return for this Game.

#7 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,540 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

Well, I mean, we shouldn't count Agrabah out just yet! Just because there's gonna be six new Princesses Of Heart doesn't mean that the other Princesses won't return in some capacity! I honestly am neutral with Agrabah. If it returns, great, and if not, then great as well! I'll be happy if it's there but I won't be disappointed if it's not! It's all a matter of waiting to see if Agrabah will indeed make the cut, ya know?

#8 Tyranto Rex

Tyranto Rex
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:52 PM

I think there is at least one more returning world in KH3. Whether that is Agrabah or a different one we shall see.